Search for Missing Karen Swift

United States

#51144 Jun 20, 2012
I think he stated while back they found the hammer and he said there were prints on it but they were from the logging people.

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#51145 Jun 20, 2012
kybluebell wrote:
<quoted text> JSYWK has no concept of what it really means to be responsible for you own actions. At the same time she picks and chooses who is and is not responsible for their own actions. Karen according to JSYWK is the only one responsible in this case.
That is SO NOT TRUE! I have NEVER said that. You take words and twist them around to mean whatever it is you want to hear!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#51146 Jun 20, 2012
whoamI wrote:
This is so sad. You people have lost your minds. Im not sure you even know who you are. Are you trying to live out your 15 min. of fame. Why are you using a forum about a missing woman to play your raindeer games? You should all have mental evaluations get some meds or counsling and move on with your lifes. You are some sick sick people and should be ashamed. You are not doing any good here. Is this the way Karen was? Would she want this kind of reputation? I understand her sister is on here somewhere. Thats even worse. Why would you promote this kind of legacy for your sister. Your kids should be so proud of the Jerry Springer type parents they have. Living up the the Northwest TN rep.
what is the Northwest TN rep?

I'm from 'Round Here

#51147 Jun 20, 2012
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be the only one getting "worked up" over this silliness.
Ds is the one with a high profile attorney, no one else. If you have anything, aside from jealousy, on these people, contact LE.
Farese has his own investigators for his firm. Did anyone ever think since he did mention others that might have committed this crime that David got him for the investigators? Everyone bitched and complained because David did nothing to help find her or who killed her. Perhaps, that is what is going on here. It certainly isn't going to hurt anything to look at other possibilities and I would be pretty sure that Farese's investigators have more experience in this type thing than the Dyer County SO. David may not have hired him for the representation part but the investigation part. We don't know what the reason was for him getting him or even if Farese approached David.

United States

#51148 Jun 20, 2012
Judging from WHOA`s spelling,I don`t think they knew how to spell REP---UTATION.This is what they meant by Northwest Tn [rep}

I'm from 'Round Here

#51149 Jun 20, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwaahahahahaha
When given the options you've spelled out, what can anyone argue about? No evidence points to the spouse? Ha! That's bs.
Early in this thread there were posters, besides the man up post, that wrote about Mr. Swift's controlling nature and his anger issues. It was discussed for pages and pages. I think jsuck derailed that discussion like she has so many others by repeating the lies and rumors that the ginger poster was making.(btw, I find it highly interesting that when she's not signed her isp is Horseshoe Bend. She did say there was more than one ginger poster and I guess she would know, huh?)
Everything we see on the surface of this case points to a domestic homicide. It's so simple that it made it complex.
And yes, in response to another poster's question, I think LE knew from the beginning that Mr. Swift was their prime suspect. Mr. Swift knew it too. That's why he lawyered up and shut up.
I doubt if there's any crow on my plate in the future, but I'll be nice and say there's a possibility that a masked man with a voluptuous blond partner initially meant only to kidnap Mrs. Swift and make her a sex slave but Mrs. Swift committed suicide by hammer to keep that from happening.
If you think it's funny that my ISP shows up as Horseshoe Bend, why not take a look at some Randolph and Lawrence County threads and see how many others show Horseshoe Bend. You might just be surprised! That is just how CenturyTel works.
Another Guest

United States

#51150 Jun 20, 2012
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>Farese has his own investigators for his firm. Did anyone ever think since he did mention others that might have committed this crime that David got him for the investigators? Everyone bitched and complained because David did nothing to help find her or who killed her. Perhaps, that is what is going on here. It certainly isn't going to hurt anything to look at other possibilities and I would be pretty sure that Farese's investigators have more experience in this type thing than the Dyer County SO. David may not have hired him for the representation part but the investigation part. We don't know what the reason was for him getting him or even if Farese approached David.
Well, most people would hire a private investigator. Probably much cheaper than a high profile criminal defense attorney. Never heard of someone hiring an attorney like that just to investigate.

Covington, LA

#51151 Jun 20, 2012
I have never seen such a DEDICATED advocate who doesn't even know the person for whom s/he is advocating.6,480+ posts, and all dedicated to the proposition that it is all Karen Swift's fault.
But, JSYWK, you post that didn't even know her. Why are you the most vociferous, driven,unrelenting poster on this site?
Come on, JSYWK, its getting embarrassing . Why are you out on this limb, your reasons thus far do not support the extreme nature of your dedication.
I would guess that you worry if the readers knew your true reason, they would take your posts with a grain of salt. But clearly they already do! Your credibility is shot. So why not clean it up? Why are you doing this??? On this thread, on the others, you can not give it up! You are obsessed, or you are well paid. What the heck is it???
Queue

Chesterfield, MO

#51152 Jun 20, 2012
<quoted text>
That is SO NOT TRUE! I have NEVER said that. You take words and twist them around to mean whatever it is you want to hear!
<quoted text>
Go to prison for something you did not do to protect ANYONE'S character? Don't think so. You just come on this thread and seem to know it all and you don't know anymore than anyone else. If I was innocent, I would do WHATEVER it took to prove it. Karen is the one that put herself in the position to be trashed. They won't just be making up stuff as they go along, they will use actual TRUE facts.......good or bad.

Comments like the above are pretty hard to "twist" JSYWK. It's pretty clear what you're saying there.

Covington, LA

#51153 Jun 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Farese has his own investigators for his firm. Did anyone ever think since he did mention others that might have committed this crime that David got him for the investigators? Everyone bitched and complained because David did nothing to help find her or who killed her. Perhaps, that is what is going on here. It certainly isn't going to hurt anything to look at other possibilities and I would be pretty sure that Farese's investigators have more experience in this type thing than the Dyer County SO. David may not have hired him for the representation part but the investigation part. We don't know what the reason was for him getting him or even if Farese approached David.
But since youo don't know David, you are just "tossing it out there"?

Covington, LA

#51154 Jun 20, 2012
<quoted text>
If you think it's funny that my ISP shows up as Horseshoe Bend, why not take a look at some Randolph and Lawrence County threads and see how many others show Horseshoe Bend. You might just be surprised! That is just how CenturyTel works.
We want to know how YOU work. How many posts now???

Covington, LA

#51155 Jun 20, 2012
Another Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, most people would hire a private investigator. Probably much cheaper than a high profile criminal defense attorney. Never heard of someone hiring an attorney like that just to investigate.
Got that right.
Paris, TN

#51156 Jun 20, 2012
<quoted text>
David is very smart to think about needed investigators & defense attorney ? If Farese approached David that means Farese sorta thought he may need him ?PI would of been cheaper unless PRO BRONO !!?
get a grip

Cedar Grove, TN

#51157 Jun 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Bwahahahahahahahahahah!! You are a silly twit! And, just so you will know, Just so you will know, we all know you are the Queen of twisting others' words to suit yourself.

Can you please explain these other possibilities? If you choose to sidestep, or ignore or evade my question, then you will be proving me right. What's it gonna be?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#51158 Jun 20, 2012
Guest wrote:
I have never seen such a DEDICATED advocate who doesn't even know the person for whom s/he is advocating.6,480+ posts, and all dedicated to the proposition that it is all Karen Swift's fault.
But, JSYWK, you post that didn't even know her. Why are you the most vociferous, driven,unrelenting poster on this site?
Come on, JSYWK, its getting embarrassing . Why are you out on this limb, your reasons thus far do not support the extreme nature of your dedication.
I would guess that you worry if the readers knew your true reason, they would take your posts with a grain of salt. But clearly they already do! Your credibility is shot. So why not clean it up? Why are you doing this??? On this thread, on the others, you can not give it up! You are obsessed, or you are well paid. What the heck is it???
Brilliant post. Of course, you will get NO answer or you will get the War and Peace explanation!
Dawg

Granger, IN

#51159 Jun 20, 2012
I'll take domestic homicide for a thousand, Alex.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#51160 Jun 20, 2012
get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahahahahahahahahah!! You are a silly twit! And, just so you will know, Just so you will know, we all know you are the Queen of twisting others' words to suit yourself.
Can you please explain these other possibilities? If you choose to sidestep, or ignore or evade my question, then you will be proving me right. What's it gonna be?
I'll take Ignore and Evade for two thousand.
get a grip

Cedar Grove, TN

#51161 Jun 20, 2012
Yep, jsywk is chock full of maybes, perhaps's, possibly's, could be's, for all we knows, and might be's, etc. But jsywk refuses to consider there are also maybe nots, perhaps nots, possibly nots, could not be's, for all we don't know's, might not be's, etc.

I wonder if her/his glass is half full or half empty. It has to be one or the other because s/he definitely can't see it from both perspectives.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#51162 Jun 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Uh, let's see, I'll take Deflection for a dollar, Alex.

“need an arrest now”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#51163 Jun 20, 2012
Donald Duck wrote:
<quoted text>
All the games you have played in the past and trying to make yourself sound SO important is coming back to bite you in the rear. No one can believe a thing you say anymore. Gonna be tough to make people change their minds about you. I for one, wouldn't believe you if you said tomorrow was Thursday. You have ZERO credibility.
I have importance on being here. I have two reasons that I want done. I want justice for Karen and for my cousin to solve this case. There is a sincerity from me and I do care for this woman. This is bull crap that whoever did this to her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deputies 3 hr Sevenmoremonths 1
jessica wilson (Jul '10) 4 hr Python 23
Arbys 5 hr Lll 2
Trump is your President 5 hr Python 2
Donald Trump, Loser-in-Chief (Dec '16) 6 hr Python 4
Grecians 6 hr guest 3
Who dtf (women) 8 hr Hellofromme 1
Professor Ken Jones 8 hr Guest 3

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web