Search for Missing Karen Swift

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#49835 Jun 11, 2012
What is the weather like west of Dyersburg?

“need an arrest now”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#49836 Jun 11, 2012
Twilight2 wrote:
Very bad...
Jackson, TN

#49837 Jun 11, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...but I think there's only "one" nut.
Are you calling me a nut ??

“need an arrest now”

Location hidden

#49838 Jun 11, 2012
Twilight2 wrote:
Iyt may have calmed down a little now...
Jackson, TN

#49839 Jun 11, 2012
Sue Ellen wrote:
Someone simply stated the truth on a public website. That is not stalking.
when you go to the internet to findout personal info & putting my nameon here w/o permission is stalking - sue ellen from DALLAS

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#49840 Jun 11, 2012
KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>Are you calling me a nut ??
No, not you.
Sue Ellen

Dallas, TX

#49841 Jun 11, 2012
KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>when you go to the internet to findout personal info & putting my nameon here w/o permission is stalking - sue ellen from DALLAS
No, that is not the definition of stalking and no one is stalking you. You put your own personal business on here yourself, long ago. You asked for it and even dared people to say who you were. Now you're squawking about it? You best be careful who you accuse of what and the names YOU are involving and calling people and don't have a clue about. You might find yourself facing the charges you are threatening everyone else on. You best read back and see all the dirty names you have called people and all you're business you've told ProudMama2,Karma,Boo and idiot from Jackson.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#49842 Jun 11, 2012
KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>when you go to the internet to findout personal info & putting my nameon here w/o permission is stalking - sue ellen from DALLAS
I agree. There is a stalker here. That's why I have to take a break sometimes.
Jackson, TN

#49843 Jun 11, 2012
Sue Ellen wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that is not the definition of stalking and no one is stalking you. You put your own personal business on here yourself, long ago. You asked for it and even dared people to say who you were. Now you're squawking about it? You best be careful who you accuse of what and the names YOU are involving and calling people and don't have a clue about. You might find yourself facing the charges you are threatening everyone else on. You best read back and see all the dirty names you have called people and all you're business you've told ProudMama2,Karma,Boo and idiot from Jackson.
SUE ELLEN , SQUIRREL GIRL , UMMMMMMM, OR WHATEVER else witch I have never once put my name on here . You better read again and you done it the other night to . YOU and your alias are talking about flipping food . Who was you talking about ? Whaaat personal stuff have I put on here ? What about the names of the real ppl.n amesyou have put on here . You can't stand it cause I called her . Everybody is sick of your "transparent " lies (except 4 you & your stupid alias ). What good are you here all you is lie ?

“need an arrest now”

Location hidden

#49844 Jun 11, 2012
KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>SUE ELLEN , SQUIRREL GIRL , UMMMMMMM, OR WHATEVER else witch I have never once put my name on here . You better read again and you done it the other night to . YOU and your alias are talking about flipping food . Who was you talking about ? Whaaat personal stuff have I put on here ? What about the names of the real ppl.n amesyou have put on here . You can't stand it cause I called her . Everybody is sick of your "transparent " lies (except 4 you & your stupid alias ). What good are you here all you is lie ?
Karma, I have never stalked anyone here. I was ummmmmm, but not anymore. I am not anyone else on here. I don't know gust, squirrel girl, sue ellen.

“need an arrest now”

Location hidden

#49845 Jun 11, 2012
Twilight2 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. There is a stalker here. That's why I have to take a break sometimes.
I also agree that there is a stalker here. I do't know who that could be, but it is pathetic if you ask me.
Jackson, TN

#49846 Jun 11, 2012
Lets go vols wrote:
<quoted text>Karma, I have never stalked anyone here. I was ummmmmm, but not anymore. I am not anyone else on here. I don't know gust, squirrel girl, sue ellen.
AREN'T you posting under lgv and it's really ng posting ?

“need an arrest now”

Location hidden

#49847 Jun 11, 2012
KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>AREN'T you posting under lgv and it's really ng posting ?
I am posting under Let's go Vols. I am not NG. I used to be ummmmmmm. I haven't been anyone else every since I was asked to stop the games.

“need an arrest now”

Location hidden

#49848 Jun 11, 2012
Lets go vols wrote:
<quoted text>Karma, I have never stalked anyone here. I was ummmmmm, but not anymore. I am not anyone else on here. I don't know gust, squirrel girl, sue ellen.
I am sorry if you disagree about a stalker being here icon judgers, but you are wrong... dead wrong.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#49849 Jun 11, 2012
Karma how do you know someone is stalking you azz?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#49850 Jun 11, 2012
Don't know if the stalker is still working the board, but the same POS troll is still here 24/7...goes by the name of gust/LGV/u7m/Guest from Poca/mojogoingon/the list is endless. Pathetic little game player with a "tell" that gives him away every time.

“need an arrest now”

Location hidden

#49851 Jun 11, 2012
Well, it isn't me... I know that there has been a talker here on this thread...

“need an arrest now”

Location hidden

#49852 Jun 11, 2012
Not a talker, a stalker.
Jackson, TN

#49853 Jun 11, 2012
Mojogoingon wrote:
Karma how do you know someone is stalking you azz?
leave my azz , alone / last warning / I am not playing
Too Funny

Euless, TX

#49854 Jun 11, 2012
Definitely got a couple of real winners here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Feds ain't watching 17 min Guest 4
Kims Place 18 min Carmen 3
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Say watt 9,410
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 3 hr Alain Vain 309
Too Picky? 6 hr haha 20
God is Great (Aug '14) 7 hr guest 3,185
Donald trump very smart 7 hr The Preacher 12

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages