Search for Missing Karen Swift

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#46320 May 29, 2012
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you skip over this morning's post? Go back and read..it will amaze you!:-)
Apparently so or I didn't take the same thing away as everyone else. I will go back.

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#46321 May 29, 2012
Nativegrl wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering your track record I couldn't care any less about what you think of me if I tried. Honestly.
PB/JfK has created an entire lovefest around herself all day by claiming that I posted some outrageous things. Which I did not.
As far as my chemo, it is going as well as can be expected.
Anything else I can help you with, or is reinserting yourself as a poster in "good honor" at the sake of others enough for you?
Wow...
You did say your tests came back fine, NG. I guess the Chemo must be going really well since you claimed you were fine. At the sake of others? Now I am laughing. You have been on MY case for a long time, so don't even go there with me. I'm really glad you don't care what I think because I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like it. I know phoney baloney when I see it and I told you that a long time ago. You have tried your level best to out me and you have been so far off it's really ridiculous. Hasn't stopped me from posting has it? So go ahead, I know your game. You already tried to act like you know something about me and you don't have a clue. No threat here, just a promise, you better leave my and my identity alone, you got that? I will have law enforcement come after you and I have the influence to get 'er dun! Understand? I won't come on here crying about it, I'll get something done about it.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#46322 May 29, 2012
Nativegrl wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not care who you are in real life.
Never have.
I have never threatened you ever.
If you say I have then please prove it for everyone else here.
Who am I working for?
I don't work for anyone.
Nor am I a "welfare recipient" like you said I was earlier today.
(just posting that made me cringe thinking that you must be some kind of person who doesn't like that "type" of thing)
I live and get by just fine.
As for who my boyfriend is, who are the relevant people in your life?
I for one don't care to know.
Why do you want to know more about me?
You know I am SNOWINMEMPHIS on Websleuths. If you would get off of here long enough you could see that I have been posting on the Trayvon Martin case over there.
I don't live on or for Topix.
Since I don't know you all I can say is you sure have displaced an entire day of anger on the wrong person...
good one. Nice to see you spin the situation to your advantage. didn't answer a single question.

You may not care who I am now. You already outed me.

You haven't answered the question. If not YOU, then Who?

You are the only one who knew certain things about me. Enough things to track down who I am. You are the ONLY one.

Explain that. Without a spin. Just explain that.
Right

United States

#46323 May 29, 2012
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Karma! But I am still laughing at loud, with this post! She did go on and on about her 89 year old daddy..huh? Lmao
When you google her name that's the age that pops up for the person listed as her father. I think there is more to all of this than what we see. To many coincidences. Does anyone remember when ginger was giving out her "clue a day"?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#46324 May 29, 2012
Lisa Karens Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck would make you think that?
Well Lisa, when you catch up, I'm sure you're going to realize that PB40 along with others has labeled you and I as the "same" poster.
Sorry about that.
It's just really sick and sad.
Yes I had dreams about Karen.
That was honest.
The best always to you and your entire family.
Leann
Dawg

Granger, IN

#46325 May 29, 2012
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
Why DAWG, are you saying you are certifiably crazy? lol
No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once.
I had to take a break for a few to see if the History Channel is rewriting history. My wife's grandmother's name was Mary Belle Hatfield. Talk about some certifiably crazy people!
But back to the other thing, topix posters don't instill any fear in me. I know it may sound crazy to you, but I don't fall prey to threats and intimidation easily. The State's Attorney is there to protect me as much as he is for anyone else. And remember, I get to face my accusers. Or in other words, I get to know who they are. lol

I'm from 'Round Here

#46326 May 29, 2012
Nativegrl wrote:
JSYWK, for the benefit of being brief, I won't quote your entire post directed at me above.
I have been guilty of posting names on here and I have never denied that.
Meanwhile you have spent countless hours trashing a murdered woman. Based on things you said you "heard".
If that makes it alright in your own mind, then good for you.
It's dinner time, so enjoy your evening.
Feel free to talk all you want because I won't be here...
From reliable sources. I never made up stories like being in a jet (all the info about the engine, etc.,etc.,) and flying somewhere for DINNER! I told you were a phoney long ago and you know it.

Location hidden

#46327 May 29, 2012
I had the post from fedup, Shreveport, LA removed, but I have a screen shot. These are the exact words:

wingate=grondin.so shutup or more2come.

This was post #35695 if any of you want to go back and read what was being posted prior to that post.
Milan, TN

#46328 May 29, 2012
Twilight2 wrote:
<quoted text>I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine. Losing a child is my greatest fear. That is enough to harden anyone. We express pain with anger sometimes because it motivates us into not giving up. I figured ng out long ago. I have been posting since the beginning under guest. Jsywk and others complained about so many guests that I registered in Jan. You are a strong person and you speak your mind. That is a necessity for an advocate and I bet you are a great one.
is she the one that came to y'alls church?
twain

United States

#46329 May 29, 2012
KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>yep , your'e ng !! Why are you interested in BRIAN T 'S CASE ??
because brian was a very close family friend! i do not want what happened in his case to happen to ms. swifts! i am not ng, but you are an idiot. please quit accusing people...you have no idea what you are talking about. what have I said to make you think that?! i swear, between you and u7m...
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#46330 May 29, 2012
Carmarthen wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember seeing them walk up the balcony. What a noise!
A lot of them that sat up there were college kids I do believe! Such a remarkable show of love and care from so many people..young and old
Milan, TN

#46331 May 29, 2012
Nativegrl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Lisa, when you catch up, I'm sure you're going to realize that PB40 along with others has labeled you and I as the "same" poster.
Sorry about that.
It's just really sick and sad.
Yes I had dreams about Karen.
That was honest.
The best always to you and your entire family.
Leann
Leann how could you do that , I really liked you & respected you. I thought you truly wanted justice 4 KAREN ???

I'm from 'Round Here

#46332 May 29, 2012
Nativegrl wrote:
JSYWK, for the benefit of being brief, I won't quote your entire post directed at me above.
I have been guilty of posting names on here and I have never denied that.
Meanwhile you have spent countless hours trashing a murdered woman. Based on things you said you "heard".
If that makes it alright in your own mind, then good for you.
It's dinner time, so enjoy your evening.
Feel free to talk all you want because I won't be here...
Hey NG, has there EVER been a time when I DID NOT feel free to talk? Think about it! Oh, and I eat well before 8:00 pm, but thanks anyway. You posted innocent people's names on here. REAL, LIVING, BREATHING people that you know absolutely NOTHING ABOUT and exposed them to the general public because you THOUGHT you knew who Ginger was or wasn't. Talk about LOW?!?!? What kind of danger do you think that may have caused them? You acted like you know all about Pocahontas and everything you ever said was WRONG! You are really something, you know it? Really something!

Location hidden

#46333 May 29, 2012
post #35696 (also removed)

Screen shot:
bedtime 4real.don't think u will c wingate nc round much anymore.way 2funny. no 1stalking her.she's stalking an innocent man.she can shutup.or i will put all details of her reallife.threatens ppl on diffrnt places all the time.bet she shutup now.teehee

Nice eh? But of course this isn't a threat <roll eyes>
twain

United States

#46334 May 29, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it easy, Karma. I do know that Twain is Twain. A regular on the Holly Bobo thread. Not NG. Just trying to help ya out!
Thank you! I get so riled up by the constant accusations! gezzz, ummm is enough ;)

Location hidden

#46335 May 29, 2012
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of them that sat up there were college kids I do believe! Such a remarkable show of love and care from so many people..young and old
Dustin was up there with them before the service started I think.

Location hidden

#46336 May 29, 2012
Dawg. I am not u7m or anyone else. But there is no point trying to convince you.

Location hidden

#46337 May 29, 2012
get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever happen to post at Caylee Daily? I have been to statement analysis; Peter posted at Caylee Daily before he started that site. It is a small world, eh?:)
Wow it is a small world! What a differernce between a moderated site and an unmoiderated isn't there? This has been culture shock to say the least. I bet Peter would love it here. Lol
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#46338 May 29, 2012
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey NG, has there EVER been a time when I DID NOT feel free to talk? Think about it! Oh, and I eat well before 8:00 pm, but thanks anyway. You posted innocent people's names on here. REAL, LIVING, BREATHING people that you know absolutely NOTHING ABOUT and exposed them to the general public because you THOUGHT you knew who Ginger was or wasn't. Talk about LOW?!?!? What kind of danger do you think that may have caused them? You acted like you know all about Pocahontas and everything you ever said was WRONG! You are really something, you know it? Really something!
I won't mention any names, but kinda like the "Car Dealership" when in actuality is just a little pay by the week car LOT. The poster wasn't talking about the bigger car place.
Milan, TN

#46339 May 29, 2012
twain wrote:
<quoted text>
because brian was a very close family friend! i do not want what happened in his case to happen to ms. swifts! i am not ng, but you are an idiot. please quit accusing people...you have no idea what you are talking about. what have I said to make you think that?! i swear, between you and u7m...
No. 1 I told you I was sorry . no.2 F U SMARTAZZ! nO.3 DON'T put me in a class w/ um ! no.4 your a creepy idiot is why I think you are NG , BY THE WAY ,she has a interest in the BOBO CASE & BRIAN'S no.5 I am so very sorry 4 the loss of BRIAN , he also deserves justice .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caterpillar shutting down 10 min godknows 27
mechanic/four wheeler repair (Jan '10) 56 min guest 19
Los Portales Mexican Rest. (Aug '09) 2 hr REDS don t care 57
Dyersburg Regional 2 hr guest 3
wreck in Newbern 4 hr Guest 2 16
Anyone buy used lawn mowers?? (Apr '09) 4 hr Mbwall 45
White trash in dyersburg 4 hr fred 12 11
Road Rage Dyersburg Lake Road 8 hr Nope 21

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web