Search for Missing Karen Swift

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#46238 May 29, 2012
KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>u need help !!!! I mean it !! your nuts !!I bet you are the one seeing David ??LIAR
Thank you Karma! It is so nice to be back as me! I can be nice to people again and just vent on the ignorant trolls!

“While I Breathe I Hope”

Since: Feb 12

West Palm Beach, FL

#46239 May 29, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll accept that and offer an apology for calling you a troll.
When the Caylee Anthony threads popped up on the Orlando forums it became obvious that there was a group of people communicating behind the scenes. It was like they actually had a stake in how the case panned out. When I saw new, registe is harmless then red posters I thought the same thing was going down here.
Apology accepted Dawg! At one time you and I had good posts between us. No harm done here. I do remember when Broken Promises was being pressured to register and she commented about her fears of being stalked. I was reluctent to register myself but because of all the Tx. crap I did. I certainly did not want to be taken as someone I am not. If you read back I usually just comment on some of the "real" posters comments. I admit I have gotten ugly with JSYWK but I am defensive Of Karen and want justice for her. Bout the time I think 7um is harmless then something he says will raise the doubt again. I think the NG person and especially "Ginger" will reflect a posters persona and then here comes a new deluge of posters....ie Ginger being so sweet of late! Also everyone here is aware of how defensive 7um is of Dyer Co. and Sheriff Box and I do agree with him on this but what I am supious of his how Ginger seems so in the know with sheriff Box and Dyer Co. Please excuse the bad spelling artritis in fingers bad today and must have touch of it on the brain as well today!

Location hidden

#46240 May 29, 2012
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. I am still laughing over the killer confessing here today. They do say confession is good for the soul. Thank you, I am gonna chuckle over that for awhile. As for NG, I pray that this will be the last of the drama. I know we all want Karen to have her justice regardless of who is who on Topix.
Now (hanging my head in shame)I admit I fell for them all, except um and his band of merry men and their compexed theories!
Don't feel like the Lone Ranger! Its certainly not a sin to try to trust in a person's honesty. Too bad not everyone is honest...and some are very practiced liars! Apparently!

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#46241 May 29, 2012
You know, I don't think any of us should give out more personal information than we have already. There are 'Crazies' there. I mean REAL, certifiable CRAZIES, not just Topix Posters! lol

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Location hidden

#46242 May 29, 2012
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmmmm, not to bash you or anything bad, but did you just NOW catch on to that? Surely NOT! lol You are going to HAVE to start getting out more, son.
Just playing! I know! LOL! I always knew!

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#46243 May 29, 2012
KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>u need help !!!! I mean it !! your nuts !!I bet you are the one seeing David ??LIAR
I THINK 'guessed' is a man. That would start another thread for sure! lol
Dawg

Granger, IN

#46244 May 29, 2012
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. I am still laughing over the killer confessing here today. They do say confession is good for the soul. Thank you, I am gonna chuckle over that for awhile. As for NG, I pray that this will be the last of the drama. I know we all want Karen to have her justice regardless of who is who on Topix.
Now (hanging my head in shame)I admit I fell for them all, except um and his band of merry men and their compexed theories!
I would hope, too, that this is the last of the drama but something tells me it's not.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#46245 May 29, 2012
Karma, I promise I am not making fun of you..but out of everything it just cracked me up that you would say that "I bet her daddy aint even 89" Can't stop laughing!!:-)
Dawg

Granger, IN

#46246 May 29, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! My ex's birthday!
lol

I remember everything in the operating room like it was yesterday.
C-section....
Milan, TN

#46247 May 29, 2012
ng was you the one that put my name on here?
Dawg

Granger, IN

#46248 May 29, 2012
Just so you will know wrote:
You know, I don't think any of us should give out more personal information than we have already. There are 'Crazies' there. I mean REAL, certifiable CRAZIES, not just Topix Posters! lol
I always felt it safer to be open. I acknowledge that I post with a bunch of women, for the most part. If you or anyone ever feels threatened by me, call the State's Attorney in the county I live in. Be sure to include screen shots with the allegations.
Milan, TN

#46249 May 29, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Karma! It is so nice to be back as me! I can be nice to people again and just vent on the ignorant trolls!
I got your back - girl

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#46250 May 29, 2012
Okay....I showed up late to the party. What the heck happened?? Trying to read back, but need the Cliff Notes version!!!

Location hidden

#46251 May 29, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I always felt it safer to be open. I acknowledge that I post with a bunch of women, for the most part. If you or anyone ever feels threatened by me, call the State's Attorney in the county I live in. Be sure to include screen shots with the allegations.
In my case, it is good to have a LE background and friends in the field ;)
That and a few other "safety measures".
Milan, TN

#46252 May 29, 2012
JustMe wrote:
Karma, I promise I am not making fun of you..but out of everything it just cracked me up that you would say that "I bet her daddy aint even 89" Can't stop laughing!!:-)
lol/ now that I look @ it . NG has P'd me off . I thought she was a honest lady . NIEVE much !!!!:}

Memphis, TN

#46253 May 29, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
Coffee is cold, sun is blazing and I have an ocean side pool downstairs that I must get to. Have a great day!
?

Location hidden

#46254 May 29, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
I remember everything in the operating room like it was yesterday.
C-section....
I was probably out in some bar in MI that night celebrating....tooooo much, lol!
Dawg

Granger, IN

#46255 May 29, 2012
While I Breath I Hope wrote:
<quoted text>Apology accepted Dawg! At one time you and I had good posts between us. No harm done here. I do remember when Broken Promises was being pressured to register and she commented about her fears of being stalked. I was reluctent to register myself but because of all the Tx. crap I did. I certainly did not want to be taken as someone I am not. If you read back I usually just comment on some of the "real" posters comments. I admit I have gotten ugly with JSYWK but I am defensive Of Karen and want justice for her. Bout the time I think 7um is harmless then something he says will raise the doubt again. I think the NG person and especially "Ginger" will reflect a posters persona and then here comes a new deluge of posters....ie Ginger being so sweet of late! Also everyone here is aware of how defensive 7um is of Dyer Co. and Sheriff Box and I do agree with him on this but what I am supious of his how Ginger seems so in the know with sheriff Box and Dyer Co. Please excuse the bad spelling artritis in fingers bad today and must have touch of it on the brain as well today!
Cool. I thought you were giving me the silent treatment.
Maybe I shouldn't have gone back are read the early part of this thread. I noticed all the Texas isp's that would make hit and run posts and did some assuming. I started lumping posters into a barrel so I could roll and scroll. Then, my internet stalker posted on Saturday, I believe. Dori_M from Orlando. I had been thinking from that point forward that there was more to this game than what I initially thought. I made a mountain out of a mole hill, basically. I would like to think my stalker is harmless, but how does one tell?

“While I Breathe I Hope”

Sanford, NC

#46256 May 29, 2012
curious-midwest wrote:
Okay....I showed up late to the party. What the heck happened?? Trying to read back, but need the Cliff Notes version!!!
Cw I have been here most of the day but had other things to do and when I come back each time it is like running a marathon to catch up again. Hang in there!

Memphis, TN

#46257 May 29, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
<quoted text>
You tripped up again! Never told anyone but YOU that I had a pool!
;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trash 1 hr you stink 3
Mall Blvd 1 hr SnapTackleCrunch 5
Bubba wheeler 1 hr Social Security 10
Fight at Abe's 2 hr Daniel Webster 52
Truck Drivers Suck! (Feb '11) 2 hr Guest 174
President for six months: 2 hr Trumpclock 16
Wendy mcgarity at Grecian who is she cheating w... 5 hr Guest 1
Hometown Urgent Care Wed another tracie 33

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web