Search for Missing Karen Swift
Right

United States

#45997 May 29, 2012
guest wrote:
right dont live in texas either.lives in good old dyer county.
That's not a secret.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#45998 May 29, 2012
Let me also add, NG's FB page is fake. A set up to get the names of people on this thread. She is stalking every single regular poster here. I was the one who was unfortunate enough to get nailed. It's only a matter of time before she pulls this crap on someone else. She got to gingy, she knows u7m and she is relentless in her pursuit. Why me? Because I'm the one who pointed the finger at DS and provided the list that challenged anyone to show me how this could have been done by anyone else. She played both sides of the fence from the very beginning if anyone cares to remember. The cancer is fake. She is not sick. It is all a sympathy act. The latest bid for attention was the bit about the two men who are both Mr. Wonderful. She is a liar and a con artist. She threatened me about coming on this thread again and I let it get to me. I will NOT live like this again. I have put a few things in place and I am not afraid of her anymore. I was stalked once before. I will not let this take over my life again. Bring it on.
Why am I so sure? Because she is the ONLY person on here who would have had the information needed to figure out who I was. I didn't tell her, but I did give her a few very important details about my life and she dug until she put it all together. Never trust ANYONE on Topix. Wolves in sheep's clothing.
I don't care that any of you know who I am, but as a warning, don't try anything funny. There will be repercussions.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#45999 May 29, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know all about that considering you were Jsucks little wing man for the first three months of this thread. Hypocrite? You did nothing but trash Karen and lived for every word out of ginjy and jsuck's nasty posts. Crawl back under your rock. Some posters may have forgotten what you were all about, but I have been here from DAY ONE and I didn't.
Did I give you the impression that I give two shits about what u think of me?? Take your NASTY attitude and shove it where the sun don't shine! Here's all caps so u can understand:

U HAVE ANGER ISSUES! AND YOU NEED XANAX!!!
guessed

Marlborough, MA

#46000 May 29, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, you want to play? Why don't you tell everyone here how you are really Nativegrl. How you don't have cancer. How you are the only person who would know who Ms. Grondin is. How you are playing both sides of this thread like its some kind of game. How you are also Fedup and a few others. The only one who would have this information is NG because she talked to J4K via private email and then was stalked again long enough to determine a name and then decided to put it on this thread. Go ahead Leanne, tell them. And while your at it, tell them all who you really are and why you are doing this. Sympathy? Attention? Crazy? I don't know. I DO KNOW that you are very afraid of what I have to say. What's the matter? Little David is a friend of yours? You are a lying bitch! Tell everyone why!!
And for anyone who wants to look up Ms. Grondin, you will see that she is exactly WHO she said she was. Nothing more, nothing less. Works with abused children. Victims advocate. The only thing none of you know is that she also lost her own daughter not long ago and understands the pain a mother goes through when she buries her child.
You won't get to me NG. Pull any more of this name dropping shit, threats, and I will come after you in a way you never expected.
That is a promise, BITCH!!!
Time to step back and relax. Not worth getting to this point.

Time away from here is good. Take care...
Dawg

Granger, IN

#46001 May 29, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>No Dawg! It doesn't work like that. You see, this person can change names, but not get blasted? Doesn't work in my book like that. I know that you were under a different name as well, and you know who broken promises is. I didn't see you jumping BP, for changing names. The game playing is even for all of us, the way I see it... not just one or the other.
Tells me you don't know crap. Which, of course, I already knew but I'll save that for another post.
I only started posting on this thread sometime in February, I think. I have not used any other names. You, on the other hand have used no less than 20 names. I lost count.
Ain't that right mr pimprod/nosey/guest/guessed/gu ested/ginger/david's friend/tim/wondering/carmarthe n/watching.......etc....
Dawg

Granger, IN

#46002 May 29, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
Let me also add, NG's FB page is fake. A set up to get the names of people on this thread. She is stalking every single regular poster here. I was the one who was unfortunate enough to get nailed. It's only a matter of time before she pulls this crap on someone else. She got to gingy, she knows u7m and she is relentless in her pursuit. Why me? Because I'm the one who pointed the finger at DS and provided the list that challenged anyone to show me how this could have been done by anyone else. She played both sides of the fence from the very beginning if anyone cares to remember. The cancer is fake. She is not sick. It is all a sympathy act. The latest bid for attention was the bit about the two men who are both Mr. Wonderful. She is a liar and a con artist. She threatened me about coming on this thread again and I let it get to me. I will NOT live like this again. I have put a few things in place and I am not afraid of her anymore. I was stalked once before. I will not let this take over my life again. Bring it on.
Why am I so sure? Because she is the ONLY person on here who would have had the information needed to figure out who I was. I didn't tell her, but I did give her a few very important details about my life and she dug until she put it all together. Never trust ANYONE on Topix. Wolves in sheep's clothing.
I don't care that any of you know who I am, but as a warning, don't try anything funny. There will be repercussions.
She left so many tracks along the way.
guessed

Marlborough, MA

#46003 May 29, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
Most knew that there were dozens of fakes. Some were taken in.

I can assure you I am real and have not been a fake. Just observing from Massachusetts.

If you feel threatened by anyone on here, I would certainly take it to the proper authorities.

Good luck...

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#46004 May 29, 2012
guest wrote:
from the studying by all of us who were @the party and have read this entire thread promises40 is Ms. Grondin outta Wingate NC.She has a big axe 2 grind.Personal issues of the serious type.Shes an ache in the neck 2those who know david didnt do this.
I will agree on that one! Only part I disagree with is the pain in the neck part. She pains me a little farther down. Talk about transparent!?!?
Right

United States

#46005 May 29, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
Is the private plane up in the air again? Is someone just flying around posting on topix again?

Location hidden

#46006 May 29, 2012
guessed wrote:
<quoted text>
Another from the promises gang.
Down, chihuahua!!
I think people are on to the bad cop, worse cop game that you two(maybe one) have been playing.
Let people talk freely!!
Oh yes, the truth shall set you free...
You got half of this right, nimwit.
I have no "gang". I am one poster.

There is a collaboration of posters from the NG camp. Whether there is more than one remains to be seen.

People can talk as "free" as they want. And so can I. If a dimwit makes a stupid post, I am free to say so.
You have been a bully from the get go. I've seen you attack anyone who says anything you don't like. You had a whole round with u7m and insulted Curious Minds just for expressing herself. You are no better than those you point fingers at.
In the words of so many....if you don't like what I have to say, scroll and roll azzwhipe.

Oh yeah, why am I so mean? Because I've been attacked repeatedly on this thread myself. Tends to make a person hostile after while. Especially when they include threats about me on a personal level telling me I "better not post here again". Nuff said?

Location hidden

#46007 May 29, 2012
guest wrote:
right dont live in texas either.lives in good old dyer county.
Who were you referring too? If you meant me,(I can't imagine why) I live in central texas and have for over 20 years. If not at me, please disregard.

I'm from 'Round Here

#46008 May 29, 2012
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious, what do you have to do to get banned form those sites? Must be alot because JSYWK has not been banned to my knowledge! Lol. It must be because of the unrelated posts with wikipedia and such. That is a shame because sometimes a differing view can make a discussion richer. NOT like here when people go nuts, but normal type people.
Just goes to show you how much knowledge you DON'T have. I have never posted on those 'other' sites. You talk about people getting a 'bit' of information and running with it, what is it that you are doing? Same thing only different??

Location hidden

#46009 May 29, 2012
Mrstea wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I give you the impression that I give two shits about what u think of me?? Take your NASTY attitude and shove it where the sun don't shine! Here's all caps so u can understand:
U HAVE ANGER ISSUES! AND YOU NEED XANAX!!!
Bite me, bitch!
You're just pizzed because I outed you as a former Karen trasher.

Location hidden

#46010 May 29, 2012
Right wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a secret.
see it now disregard....blushing and embarrassed!

I'm from 'Round Here

#46011 May 29, 2012
Mrstea wrote:
<quoted text>
This machine gun style response to poster after poster is very familiar.... start and finish a fight with everyone... nasty temper . And don't forget the all CAPS for EMPHASIS!!
Sounds like JSYWK!
Sorry, Charlie, not me..........
guessed

Marlborough, MA

#46012 May 29, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Tells me you don't know crap. Which, of course, I already knew but I'll save that for another post.
I only started posting on this thread sometime in February, I think. I have not used any other names. You, on the other hand have used no less than 20 names. I lost count.
Ain't that right mr pimprod/nosey/guest/guessed/gu ested/ginger/david's friend/tim/wondering/carmarthe n/watching.......etc....
Might be all the others, But not guessed from MA.

Never!

Location hidden

#46013 May 29, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
She left so many tracks along the way.
I know. And I was always suspicious, with my guard up. That's why I never told her my name...first or last name....That little bitch stalked me, and figured it out because I told her about my daughter's death. That is the first thing that comes up in a Google search. Her obituary.

Location hidden

#46014 May 29, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I kept thinking most of these names were um, I just wasn't sure. It makes such sense to me now. What a devious little player. Makes me wonder about the "house arrest" thing that was posted awhile back. The ankle monitor would make topix the center of his universe.

I'm from 'Round Here

#46015 May 29, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, you want to play? Why don't you tell everyone here how you are really Nativegrl. How you don't have cancer. How you are the only person who would know who Ms. Grondin is. How you are playing both sides of this thread like its some kind of game. How you are also Fedup and a few others. The only one who would have this information is NG because she talked to J4K via private email and then was stalked again long enough to determine a name and then decided to put it on this thread. Go ahead Leanne, tell them. And while your at it, tell them all who you really are and why you are doing this. Sympathy? Attention? Crazy? I don't know. I DO KNOW that you are very afraid of what I have to say. What's the matter? Little David is a friend of yours? You are a lying bitch! Tell everyone why!!
And for anyone who wants to look up Ms. Grondin, you will see that she is exactly WHO she said she was. Nothing more, nothing less. Works with abused children. Victims advocate. The only thing none of you know is that she also lost her own daughter not long ago and understands the pain a mother goes through when she buries her child.
You won't get to me NG. Pull any more of this name dropping shit, threats, and I will come after you in a way you never expected.
That is a promise, BITCH!!!
WOW! It does sound just like GuestNC..........

Her and NG must have had words. I do remember back when NG said her biopsy was OK and there was nothing to worry about and NOW she is taking Chemo? Right..........
Right

United States

#46016 May 29, 2012
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Who were you referring too? If you meant me,(I can't imagine why) I live in central texas and have for over 20 years. If not at me, please disregard.
I believe they are talking about me. I live in Dyersburg, but that's something I told everyone along time ago, so I don't get their point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zach Heather Jones/Dyersburg most wanted!! 5 hr Country gal 6
B & B market in Finley/Big Boy Junction (Jan '09) 6 hr Polka Dot 240
Hometown Urgent Care 6 hr Hucs 29
DCHS Principal 6 hr Breaker breaker 11
Fight at Abe's 8 hr guest 21
President for six months: 8 hr Really 2
Star Wars or Star Trek? 9 hr anon 4

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance