Search for Missing Karen Swift

Covington, LA

#45597 May 27, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Karma, I did not know them. I have never liked in either Arkansas or Tennessee.
OOOPPPS That is LIVED not LIKED...
I have never lived in Ark or Tenn. Have been to both, and both are very beautiful.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#45598 May 27, 2012
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but Monroe we all know that the way you 'consider' anyone's posts and you really have NO IDEA who anyone on here is. It's pretty evident to some of us that there are a lot of people on here with 'issues' and you are one of them. You changing your name doesn't change the hate and venom you post towards everyone else. Like I have said before, get over you own sweet self. Everyone has an opinion and ummmmmmm is no different than anyone else on here. He actually KNOWS a lot of the people involved in all this where most of us, including you, do not. You gettting on here and bullying every poster that disagrees with you is getting pretty old. I am one that WON'T be bullied and if there are some on here that you think are 'mental cases', it might be a good idea not to push their buttons every time you post. Just a word to the wise.
Bwaaaaahahahaha
"He knows a lot of the people involved in all of this." You would "know" this? HOW? Are you admitting that YOU are also part of his repertoire? Because that is the only way you would know who this "anonymous" poster really is!!!! Is this the same wisdom you used when you tried to figure out my former "identity"? Guess you're pretty easy to fool after all! There are several posters who were here and left. Many of them despised you. Too many to count exactly! Some have returned. Others, I can't say if they are here or not, so just remember this: you have been fooled many times, so you just keep thinking whatever makes your little black heart happy!
And I already told you, they took a vote and you won for being the biggest bully on this thread! You must have missed that day! No competition! You have the title. No need to rub it in with me. I'm just trying to take you as an example and not let anyone bully me, either. After all, it works so well for you.
You are such a professional I am awestruck by your abilities. NOT!! No one should ever doubt anything you have to say. NOT!! Such class. NOT!! Such credibility. NOT!! Such brilliance. NOT!! So 'intuitive' to know ALL about the Swift family considering you never even met them. How many of us have this amazing ability? I am awestruck by your eminence. NOT!! Now that we have been assured once again that everyone should bow down to the great words of the almighty and all-knowing genius, jsuck-the-great, she can carry on with her spin campaign.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#45599 May 27, 2012
bno wrote:
twain
United States
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Yesterday
Judged:
[Brilliant]
[Agree]
[Helpful]
Post 2113:
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Just me had me pinned down on PI! LOL! We do got some smart posters on here. I will not lie about that. You and just me are very smart. There is others as well.
twain:
if i remember correctly...i called you out for being pi several times. you cussed me, accused me oc being a stalker, and threatened to "put your size 13 boot up my ass." lovely ummmmmmm. you were also the ummmmmmm at the start of the thread, and countless others. you are a sad little man.
Divert, deflect, deny all you want. I, personally, don't have to believe anything you post under any of your aliases.
Don't wrestle with pigs, you only get dirty, and the pig likes it.
That isn't lying, I admit it... who was you at one time on here/

Thackerville, OK

#45600 May 27, 2012
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
I was one that considered the thought of waiting until school was out if it was DS that would be arrested. Especially if he's cooperating fully, confessed, whatever and maybe that was part of the deal. It was just a thought - ridiculous or not and I wouldn't think it would be acceptable either but at this point anything is possible. I also would've never thought the wife in Jonesboro would be allowed to bond out either - but she was.
I think it's reasonable to believe the DA would grant an extension to a suspect to get their affairs in order, and allow them to turn themselves in on an agreed upon date. This would be contingent on certain factors, like not leaving the area, etc.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#45601 May 27, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Confessing being PI is not lying. I told the truth. You used to be who on here?
Everyone knew you were PI, BUT you adamantly said over and over that you were not. You continually said you ONLY post as Ummmmmmm. That was a LIE. Makes no difference if you come back now and say ok I admit I was PI. It doesn't change the fact that you LIED for months! And PI told the truth?? LMAO All that yak yak about "getting stuff off his printer about the case"...and MORE..Puuuuuuuleeeese! And all the self righteous, judgemental talk from the almighty JSYWK..and now it's ok with her if it's a little white lie...Puuuuuuleeeese! And it's not lying for her to post all that garbage about Karen (whom she didn't know)..because SHE believes it to be true..got news for her..that does NOT make it true!! Just as I've always said Gossip. She's always talking about the Bible..wonder what the Bible says about gossip and judging....hmmmmmm And her holding up for you now, lied when she said EVERyone on here has David hung out to dry. Not true!

Location hidden

#45602 May 27, 2012
bno wrote:
Don't wrestle with pigs, you only get dirty, and the pig likes it.
Bwaaaahahahaha
One pig on here likes it a lot!!

Location hidden

#45603 May 27, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I just was asking if a woman had been missing that is all. I am not an LE officer, so I can't just come out and say... I am trying to see if anyone else knows about it... I also ask if there is a woman around the region missing. Not in one particular area... that could be in the Dyer Co. region, or the area where the Ark. posters are posting. anywhere around this region!
Dang, to the person that is disagreeing is not reading this whole thread. Please go back and read where I ask about a woman missing around the region... geeezzee1

Location hidden

#45604 May 27, 2012
Coffee is cold, sun is blazing and I have an ocean side pool downstairs that I must get to. Have a great day!

Location hidden

#45605 May 27, 2012
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knew you were PI, BUT you adamantly said over and over that you were not. You continually said you ONLY post as Ummmmmmm. That was a LIE. Makes no difference if you come back now and say ok I admit I was PI. It doesn't change the fact that you LIED for months! And PI told the truth?? LMAO All that yak yak about "getting stuff off his printer about the case"...and MORE..Puuuuuuuleeeese! And all the self righteous, judgemental talk from the almighty JSYWK..and now it's ok with her if it's a little white lie...Puuuuuuleeeese! And it's not lying for her to post all that garbage about Karen (whom she didn't know)..because SHE believes it to be true..got news for her..that does NOT make it true!! Just as I've always said Gossip. She's always talking about the Bible..wonder what the Bible says about gossip and judging....hmmmmmm And her holding up for you now, lied when she said EVERyone on here has David hung out to dry. Not true!
The only thing that she said was that I didn't mention any names. Pi didn't lie. I didn't lie about PI! I haven't never bashed Karen. what PI said was the truth...

Location hidden

#45606 May 27, 2012
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
So I apologize for denying it for months. You accept?
Right

United States

#45607 May 27, 2012
get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious why you reply to posts that are several days old.
Cause that's where I'm at in the reading. I just pick up where I leave off. I don't skip forward because I think the forum reads better when you do not have to wait so long in between posts.

Thackerville, OK

#45608 May 27, 2012
Another Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
A bully is someone who picks on someone who can't defend themselves, which is exactly what you've done to Karen.
We're not bullies for standing up to you and calling you out, Ginger.
You always bring that up whenever you get called out, though. It's pretty funny, because you don't know what else to say, so you try to make yourself a victim. So predictable.
Brilliant, thanks AG!

Location hidden

#45609 May 27, 2012
can't hold grudges for 50 years on topix? Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha! Now that's a joke!
Another Guest

Tishomingo, MS

#45610 May 27, 2012
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>That is a major problem on this thread. Everyone 'assumes' more than they need to be assuming. You 'assume' ummmmmmm is a liar. I like to believe that the majority of people in this world are honest until they do lie and I can prove it. I don't think ummmmmmm saying he wasn't PI was a 'lie'. He was playing a role. He admitted it, so let it go. It doesn't make him an out and out liar anymore than you posting as bno makes you a liar.
Oh, okay. I get it. Not. What exactly is your definition of lying then?

Wait, so you were also playing a "role" as Guest from Horseshoe Bend? Gotcha.

Location hidden

#45611 May 27, 2012
Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause that's where I'm at in the reading. I just pick up where I leave off. I don't skip forward because I think the forum reads better when you do not have to wait so long in between posts.
While reading, did you see where I mentioned any names?
Another Guest

Tishomingo, MS

#45612 May 27, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing that she said was that I didn't mention any names. Pi didn't lie. I didn't lie about PI! I haven't never bashed Karen. what PI said was the truth...
Ummmmmm!! You did lie before when you said you weren't posting as PI!! You're not lying now by admitting it, but you most certainly did lie about it before! You can't spin that off. A lie is a lie. I applaud you for finally admitting it, but you DID lie about it before.
Right

United States

#45613 May 27, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lotta people here don't agree with me. I don't "bully" them. Lotta harmless trolls here. I don't "bully" them. Couple of obvious posters here with some serious issues. I don't "bully" them. But when it comes to the few troublemakers who aren't here for any reason except to contribute their trash, threats and/or play games, I call it like I see it. If you want to call that "bullying," goodie, goodie for you. But there is a difference. If you don't have the good sense or intelligence to see that, there is nothing I can do to assist you with that.
Another f'n clueless, idiot, troublmaking troll.
And you prove my point.

Thackerville, OK

#45614 May 27, 2012
just my thoughts wrote:
wait and see, what are you going to say when the two are arrested and neither of them are David. Yes their names have been brought up before but no one wants to hear it. QQQQQQQQQQ Q does Q tell you anything
I for one will be ecstatic, because David will be with his kids and Karen's killer will be brought to justice!
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#45615 May 27, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
can't hold grudges for 50 years on topix? Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha! Now that's a joke!
No grudges. You just can't expect anyone to believe or trust you. Game playing is wrong. ANd disresptful to the victim. There is a difference in just changing your name and what you've done! Sorry, read the story about the little boy who cried wolf.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#45616 May 27, 2012
Another Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, okay. I get it. Not. What exactly is your definition of lying then?
Wait, so you were also playing a "role" as Guest from Horseshoe Bend? Gotcha.
LOL ..Love it!! ANd what was she at one time telling us about how one sin is just as wrong as another..big or small?? But now it's ok if it's just a "little" white lie! Uh HUH..gotcha!! Lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would you take an ex lover back? 57 min Go away 4
Go kneel in the gettos 1 hr Chopperblades Redoux 3
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 1 hr Chopperblades Redoux 1,318
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 1 hr Chopperblades Redoux 1,435
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Chopperblades Redoux 11,157
News Blood donors needed (Feb '09) 5 hr MemeMe 18
Topix really sucks , NOW... 7 hr IDK 14
51 club 12 hr The trumpster 23
Drunk Drivers 16 hr AlwaysDrunkAlways... 33

Dyersburg Jobs