Search for Missing Karen Swift

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#45574 May 27, 2012
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
Geee, Duh, well, until yesterday you adamantly denied being anyone other than U7m......even though everyone else knew you've been changing names.......then yesterday. Oh Wait, Yes, you admit you were PI. To me that makes you a liar, and therefore, completely untrustworthy. And nobody did it to you, but You!!
Umm doesn't lie. I did admit it. Like you say believe no one, because there is a lot of same changing going on besides me. I told the truth about being PI! So, what did I lie about?

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#45575 May 27, 2012
Carmarthen wrote:
Shreveport, are you the church on Sunday liquor on Monday type? Say you hail Marys then rinse and repeat? Why is it that those who lie the most seem to have a bible strapped to their butt cheeks?
The problem is not that people are lying. They are just not saying exactly what you want to hear and you cannot accept it. That doesn't mean they are lying, it only means you have your mind made up and don't want to hear anything out of your line of thinking with your perception of everything. It never ceases to me how many people call others liars on here whether they actually KNOW they are lying or not. Liar is not a word I use loosely and I don't appreciate being called one when I have said nothing that I didn't believe to be true. Just because you don't agree doesn't mean anyone is lying.

I'm from 'Round Here

#45576 May 27, 2012
KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>No he didn]t/ you did !!
Personally, I don't remember where ummmmmmm ever said Dena was missing. He simply asked if anyone knew anything about a woman missing that had possible run away. How you people take something and twist it around to where it is totally unrecognizable is still a mystery to me.

Location hidden

#45577 May 27, 2012
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I don't remember where ummmmmmm ever said Dena was missing. He simply asked if anyone knew anything about a woman missing that had possible run away. How you people take something and twist it around to where it is totally unrecognizable is still a mystery to me.
well, I personally have to agree with this comment. I never mentioned Dena, Lisa, nor anyone else...
bno

Manhattan, KS

#45578 May 27, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Umm doesn't lie. I did admit it. Like you say believe no one, because there is a lot of same changing going on besides me. I told the truth about being PI! So, what did I lie about?
1 lie makes everthing else suspect, not up to me to prove you're lying, I just assume you are.

Are you really that dumb? or do you assume everyone is that dumb??? Oh, wait......Both!!

I'm from 'Round Here

#45579 May 27, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
My Lord, how psychotic does a person have to be to do this kind of thing? When I consider all those posts from ginjy were actually u7m, it's pretty clear that this idiot has some real issues.
Yes, but Monroe we all know that the way you 'consider' anyone's posts and you really have NO IDEA who anyone on here is. It's pretty evident to some of us that there are a lot of people on here with 'issues' and you are one of them. You changing your name doesn't change the hate and venom you post towards everyone else. Like I have said before, get over you own sweet self. Everyone has an opinion and ummmmmmm is no different than anyone else on here. He actually KNOWS a lot of the people involved in all this where most of us, including you, do not. You gettting on here and bullying every poster that disagrees with you is getting pretty old. I am one that WON'T be bullied and if there are some on here that you think are 'mental cases', it might be a good idea not to push their buttons every time you post. Just a word to the wise.

Location hidden

#45580 May 27, 2012
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
1 lie makes everthing else suspect, not up to me to prove you're lying, I just assume you are.
Are you really that dumb? or do you assume everyone is that dumb??? Oh, wait......Both!!
Prove to lie? Assuming things is a guess. Thanks! Not dumb. Didn't lie...

I'm from 'Round Here

#45581 May 27, 2012
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
Geee, Duh, well, until yesterday you adamantly denied being anyone other than U7m......even though everyone else knew you've been changing names.......then yesterday. Oh Wait, Yes, you admit you were PI. To me that makes you a liar, and therefore, completely untrustworthy. And nobody did it to you, but You!!
Well, folks, seems we have another winner here. Someone that has NEVER told even a little white lie in their life! How so you keep your halo so shiny?

I'm from 'Round Here

#45582 May 27, 2012
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a major problem on this thread. Everyone 'assumes' more than they need to be assuming. You 'assume' ummmmmmm is a liar. I like to believe that the majority of people in this world are honest until they do lie and I can prove it. I don't think ummmmmmm saying he wasn't PI was a 'lie'. He was playing a role. He admitted it, so let it go. It doesn't make him an out and out liar anymore than you posting as bno makes you a liar.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#45583 May 27, 2012
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>That is all I will say. When I started posting my theory
was the 3ds. There is a lot more that is gonna hit the fan. It is sad. Karen had friends in AR. Things I'm sure was told. Pictures of the party was seen.
That's good as long as they help to prove murder beyond a reasonable doubt towards the actual one that did this and not just another motive of which there could be many and that could not be in favor of DS as well.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#45585 May 27, 2012
<quoted text>
That is a major problem on this thread. Everyone 'assumes' more than they need to be assuming. You 'assume' ummmmmmm is a liar. I like to believe that the majority of people in this world are honest until they do lie and I can prove it. I don't think ummmmmmm saying he wasn't PI was a 'lie'. He was playing a role. He admitted it, so let it go. It doesn't make him an out and out liar anymore than you posting as bno makes you a liar.
Playing a roll? This is what you are saying to us? This is a new low, JSYWK. You say that you have this everything is equal way of life but that is not what I am getting from you. I am getting a if I say white you say black personality. You love the debate, doncha?

Location hidden

#45586 May 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Icon judgers that disagreed. Go back and see if I said the name Dena anywhere...
bno

Manhattan, KS

#45587 May 27, 2012
Topix edited my previous post, so I'll type differently......
Ummmmmmm Read this slow. Yesterday, you
admitted to lieing about being PI.
Admitted to lieing about being PI.

Confessing to being a liar does not
make the lie less of a lie or the
liar less of a liar.....regardless
of what topix name you chose to post under.

I will in the future "assume and guess" you are lying.

Covington, LA

#45588 May 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Well, folks, seems we have another winner here. Someone that has NEVER told even a little white lie in their life! How so you keep your halo so shiny?
I respect BNO for having personal standards and holding others to some MINIMAL ones.
How much lying do you do? How much lying do you accept in others?

Is lying aok because it is done?

Location hidden

#45589 May 27, 2012
bno wrote:
Topix edited my previous post, so I'll type differently......
Ummmmmmm Read this slow. Yesterday, you
admitted to lieing about being PI.
Confessing to being a liar does not
make the lie less of a lie or the
liar less of a liar.....regardless
of what topix name you chose to post under.
I will in the future "assume and guess" you are lying.
Confessing being PI is not lying. I told the truth. You used to be who on here?

Covington, LA

#45590 May 27, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
All I ask yesterday was if a woman was missing. Didn't say nothing about any names.
I don't believe in the hot tub theory.
I don't believe in Karen having all of these men.
I don't believe in the Pink Poodles
I don't believe in no drug deal gone bad.
I don't believe in no mask man riding into the sunset with Karen.
I don't believe that guest from Shreve was at the party.
I don't believe he is friends with a group of people.
The rest is BS...
Why did you ask if a woman was missing? Why did you ask it on this thread?
PLease explain.
Where were you going with the question and/or info?

Covington, LA

#45591 May 27, 2012
get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
Paisley person...
:)
Cool as h3ll, G-LA
Thanks [email protected],,, I didn't see it till now!.. Someone else wanted the computer, so it was a short session for me...

Location hidden

#45592 May 27, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you ask if a woman was missing? Why did you ask it on this thread?
PLease explain.
Where were you going with the question and/or info?
I just was asking if a woman had been missing that is all. I am not an LE officer, so I can't just come out and say... I am trying to see if anyone else knows about it... I also ask if there is a woman around the region missing. Not in one particular area... that could be in the Dyer Co. region, or the area where the Ark. posters are posting. anywhere around this region!

Covington, LA

#45593 May 27, 2012
KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey LA , how did you know K AND D ?
Karma, I did not know them. I have never liked in either Arkansas or Tennessee.
bno

Manhattan, KS

#45594 May 27, 2012
twain

United States

Reply ยป
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Yesterday

Judged:
[Brilliant]

[Agree]

[Helpful]

Post 2113:
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Just me had me pinned down on PI! LOL! We do got some smart posters on here. I will not lie about that. You and just me are very smart. There is others as well.

twain:
if i remember correctly...i called you out for being pi several times. you cussed me, accused me oc being a stalker, and threatened to "put your size 13 boot up my ass." lovely ummmmmmm. you were also the ummmmmmm at the start of the thread, and countless others. you are a sad little man.

Divert, deflect, deny all you want. I, personally, don't have to believe anything you post under any of your aliases.

Don't wrestle with pigs, you only get dirty, and the pig likes it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cindy Roger's needs a mental exam 7 min Mirror 8
Trump will in fact be exposed for what he is 3 hr Trump sucks 8
Liberal Tears 4 hr tiny t lol 11
How long till trump puts us in a recession 5 hr Guest 1
It is time 6 hr guest 3
Reelfoot Family Walk-in 6 hr Guest 2
Food Stamp Fraud 6 hr Guest 59

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance