Search for Missing Karen Swift
guessed

Framingham, MA

#45070 May 25, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Don't rule out a woman!
Ummmmmm, slow down, tell us what you are trying to say.

Something will happen soon? Today?

Is the murderer a woman?

What is your source?

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#45071 May 25, 2012
guessed wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmmm, slow down, tell us what you are trying to say.
Something will happen soon? Today?
Is the murderer a woman?
What is your source?
Look. something is going to happen real soon. I can't rule out a woman. If you want justice, it is coming here soon! Don't give up!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#45072 May 25, 2012
(Bark, bark)

"What's wrong Lassie?"

(Bark, bark)

"Timmy's in trouble?"

(Bark, bark)

"You mean he's been kidnapped?"

(Bark, bark)

"Oh, You say Timmy's stuck in a well? Come on boys...we have to go save Timmy!"

Location hidden

#45073 May 25, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Look. something is going to happen real soon. I can't rule out a woman. If you want justice, it is coming here soon! Don't give up!
Did you hear this or dreamed this?
curious outsider

Creston, IA

#45074 May 25, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
(Bark, bark)
"What's wrong Lassie?"
(Bark, bark)
"Timmy's in trouble?"
(Bark, bark)
"You mean he's been kidnapped?"
(Bark, bark)
"Oh, You say Timmy's stuck in a well? Come on boys...we have to go save Timmy!"
LMAO!
curious outsider

Creston, IA

#45075 May 25, 2012
oops....don't insult Lassie!

Location hidden

#45076 May 25, 2012
Mojogoingon wrote:
whats up with the majority of the comments on here. its like a bunch of brainless cult has found a place to meet and trash david. hel1 no1 has a f clue what happen that nt. who whacked my aunt waz a hit w a message. box is kept in dark 4 a reason. what happen started at the party and ended at the cross. clue box would not do a search there. whos next. whos the hit man. message is death. cross waz the order.
most of the trashing has been toward your murdered aunt karen.
why don't you post against them brainless cult tag team?

there are people who believe that your uncle should have done more while your aunt was thought to be missing.

therefore wonder or have an opinion because of his action and being the last known person to see your aunt karen alive BTW his attorney made a statement last week, even makes me wonder why his attorney made a statement when his client your uncle hasn't even been named a POI or arrested.

you should be glad that people will not let this case go cold and want nothing more then JUSTICE for your aunt karen.

if it was a hit man, i'm sure he will be arrested also
Queue

Florissant, MO

#45077 May 25, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
I actually always have thought a woman could be involved as another theory. The question would be "why?" I also think that if DS did not do this, we will understand his silence, certain behaviors, etc. after it all comes out. A lot of the things said on here, mainly the negative about Karen put some of us in the mindset of "motive" for who those things would anger someone the most. The theory of the "masked man" just seems too out there. Unless the female with him got really ticked that her "date" was paying attention to Karen.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#45078 May 25, 2012
n1 needs 2 trash d or k. what happened that n was not in the house. open your i & see the bs. No evidence. Box is the clue. Does he know whats gn on n his office. rich that hit. n arrest. wrong crowd my aunt is died.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#45079 May 25, 2012
Pocahontas BTW wrote:
<quoted text>
most of the trashing has been toward your murdered aunt karen.
why don't you post against them brainless cult tag team?
there are people who believe that your uncle should have done more while your aunt was thought to be missing.
therefore wonder or have an opinion because of his action and being the last known person to see your aunt karen alive BTW his attorney made a statement last week, even makes me wonder why his attorney made a statement when his client your uncle hasn't even been named a POI or arrested.
you should be glad that people will not let this case go cold and want nothing more then JUSTICE for your aunt karen.
if it was a hit man, i'm sure he will be arrested also
clueless biatch

Location hidden

#45081 May 25, 2012
Mojogoingon wrote:
<quoted text>clueless biatch
how much are you being paid to post?

sorry, your only making yourself and the one your defending look guilty of..... something

Location hidden

#45082 May 25, 2012
Pocahontas BTW wrote:
<quoted text>
how much are you being paid to post?
sorry, your only making yourself and the one your defending look guilty of..... something
Remember, mojo=u7m's
Even Lisa picked up on that BS
The Clueless Wonder. Maybe this is his job?
LMAO

Location hidden

#45083 May 25, 2012
Me thinks that maybe mojo is getting just a tad defensive here. Maybe the arrest is coming sooner that we thought.
Name calling is sooooo classy!

Location hidden

#45084 May 25, 2012
Seems as though jsuck/mr edd took the hint and found better things to do with its time. Or maybe they got "busy" in other ways.
Anyone know what DS has been up to these days?
guessed

Framingham, MA

#45085 May 25, 2012
Mojogoingon wrote:
n1 needs 2 trash d or k. what happened that n was not in the house. open your i & see the bs. No evidence. Box is the clue. Does he know whats gn on n his office. rich that hit. n arrest. wrong crowd my aunt is died.
I have never gotten involved in this crap, but why not - it is Friday.

Why do you post like a drunken sailor? If you have something to say, say it. Do you think it gives it an air of mystery? It gives it an a air of stupidity!

i do be singin offfff nowz...

Location hidden

#45086 May 25, 2012
Besides chasing stray cats, that is?
guessed

Framingham, MA

#45087 May 25, 2012
guessed wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never gotten involved in this crap, but why not - it is Friday.
Why do you post like a drunken sailor? If you have something to say, say it. Do you think it gives it an air of mystery? It gives it an a air of stupidity!
i do be singin offfff nowz...
And one more for the road. This masked man late night crap posting from their cell.

Cell is the key word, as in NOT phone.

Too much time on their hands...

Location hidden

#45088 May 25, 2012
Really in Texas wrote:
Me thinks that maybe mojo is getting just a tad defensive here. Maybe the arrest is coming sooner that we thought.
Name calling is sooooo classy!
after i read post such as "moshitchew" what kind of private hell did karen live in?

Location hidden

#45089 May 25, 2012
If you're out there bno, I saw the arrest today in the Etan Patz case! 33 years and finally a break for those parents! Whoo, hooo!
Memphis, TN

#45090 May 25, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
A woman involved in it w'D thaat nite . SURELY NOT !!! Is it realiable ? NEIGHBOR'S wife !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wreck in Newbern 2 min TCT 21
dyersburgregional 3 hr Guest 7
stolen hustler super z mower 3 hr Guest 18
128 poor folks in court, that's 7% of populatio... 6 hr godknows 11
Good riddance Bob Corker 9 hr godknows 3
Probation 10 hr Impulse 4
White trash in dyersburg 10 hr Lolz 14

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance