Search for Missing Karen Swift

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#45027 May 24, 2012
Sorry ummmm Doesn't seem like anyone will be breaking wind anytime soon.
get a grip

Cedar Grove, TN

#45028 May 24, 2012
Carmarthen wrote:
Are you saying u wants us to listen so we can hear a [email protected]? lol

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#45029 May 24, 2012
get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying u wants us to listen so we can hear a [email protected]? lol
Just give it a little while, and you will see. Don't give up!
get a grip

Cedar Grove, TN

#45030 May 24, 2012
guest wrote:
GINGER; you need to read this and don`t laugh too hard.They are having a big celebration in Boston this week-end.It is called "GINGER HEAD ARMY".It is for the red headed Irish people .It appears that the name "GINGER" is associated with the color of peoples hair.You already knew this and was laughing all the time because these posters was trying to figure out who you are and you fooled them about this.I think you pulled a good one on them.By the way,this is all over New England states.I bet "guessed" from Framingham already caught on to this.For the posters on here,the name GINGER is for red headed Irish people and not the name.
It also refers to a spice - a sickeningly sweet one, I might add - and a color. Don't forget gingerbread, gingersnap, gingervitis,and gingerisfullofit.

Location hidden

#45031 May 24, 2012
Carmarthen wrote:
If it were anytime to hope for justice, the time is now!

:-)
get a grip

Cedar Grove, TN

#45032 May 24, 2012
Adjectives for ginger include "orangey" and "carroty."
Justice for Karen

Mesa, AZ

#45034 May 24, 2012
get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that I know of, Texas. This is one area where there has been much speculation, I think.
I remember reading that a gray hoodie and a pair of jeans were found in the brush, not far from where her vehicle was located. I'm not certain, but I thought I also read that the person who discovered her body said he couldn't say for sure what, if anything, she was wearing when he found her.
get a grip

Cedar Grove, TN

#45035 May 24, 2012
Ummmmmmm...are you just foamin' at the mouth to tell us something?
get a grip

Cedar Grove, TN

#45036 May 24, 2012
I have read the wait until school is out comment in more than one place. Hmmmmm....

Maybe an exchange of some sort??
get a grip

Cedar Grove, TN

#45037 May 24, 2012
Justice for Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember reading that a gray hoodie and a pair of jeans were found in the brush, not far from where her vehicle was located. I'm not certain, but I thought I also read that the person who discovered her body said he couldn't say for sure what, if anything, she was wearing when he found her.
Yes, you are exactly right. Really makes you wonder about certain things.

Location hidden

#45038 May 24, 2012
get a grip wrote:
Ummmmmmm...are you just foamin' at the mouth to tell us something?
Do you remember the last time, when I posted that silence would be broken, and a couple of days later there was an update, and then Steve Farese really broke the silence? All I can say is, just hang on for just a little while longer.
get a grip

Cedar Grove, TN

#45039 May 24, 2012
get a grip wrote:
I have read the wait until school is out comment in more than one place. Hmmmmm....
Ouchie at those icons!!! lol

SOMEone sure didn't like it!
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#45040 May 24, 2012
Justice for Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't they the clothes that a lot of people are speculating were planted? I know some even suggested that they were almost neatly folded. So I was thinking it wasn't clothes she was wearing..JmO I find it very odd when she was first missing there was no description of what she was last wearing or if there was I missed it.
bno

Lawrence, KS

#45041 May 24, 2012
get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
It also refers to a spice - a sickeningly sweet one, I might add - and a color. Don't forget gingerbread, gingersnap, gingervitis,and gingerisfullofit.
I thought he was pointing out the "Head" Army

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#45042 May 24, 2012
At first they were waiting until after Christmas, then K's birthday, spring break etc. So why would le wait until after a certain day if they have evidence. Either they have it or they don't. I do not understand the delays. JUST DO IT.

Location hidden

#45043 May 24, 2012
get a grip wrote:
Well, even though I never said anything about that anywhere at all, I know it had nothing to do with school being out.
:-)
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#45044 May 24, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Do you remember the last time, when I posted that silence would be broken, and a couple of days later there was an update, and then Steve Farese really broke the silence? All I can say is, just hang on for just a little while longer.
Ummmmmmm, are you really trying to suggest that you are on the "inside"??

Location hidden

#45045 May 24, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Do you remember the last time, when I posted that silence would be broken, and a couple of days later there was an update, and then Steve Farese really broke the silence? All I can say is, just hang on for just a little while longer.
I do not like to be rude but I don't believe it. Show me.

Location hidden

#45046 May 24, 2012
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmmmm, are you really trying to suggest that you are on the "inside"??
No! No! I am just trying to give you something to not to give up! Soon! All I can say that it will be broken here soon.

Location hidden

#45047 May 24, 2012
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't they the clothes that a lot of people are speculating were planted? I know some even suggested that they were almost neatly folded. So I was thinking it wasn't clothes she was wearing..JmO I find it very odd when she was first missing there was no description of what she was last wearing or if there was I missed it.
I agree JM.It is odd. I have never seen a missing poster without a description of the clothes they were last seen wearing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who hung them self last night? 9 min Izzy-_- 25
Why is it so hard for a man to just stay FAITHFUL? (Jun '12) 30 min Curious 188
Pink Poodle Club 57 min who 2
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Alex Nicole 4,988
McDonald's out of Walmart 1 hr guest 20
looking this morning 2 hr Guest 3
That girl that shot herself from here 2 hr guest 10
Carlee Myers on mobile patrol 6 hr Nosey Neighbor 7

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web