Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#44953 May 24, 2012
there was a young man murdered in jonesboro around 9 months ago.
the wife of the dead man didn't want his family to attend the funeral, i think they did get to come but wasn't allowed to sit with the family, the son and his father had a fallin out earlier, few weeks after this mans murder his father inlaw and 2 other man were charge ....yesterday they also arrest his wife for his murder.

i know this is off topix's on karen murder, but it gives me hope that there will be an arrest and justice for karen.

you can go to kait8 and read up on this story, and of course jonesboro topixs.
mrstea

Malden, MA

#44954 May 24, 2012
Good morning, all! I also hope these rumblings signal the beginning of finding justice for karen and her family. I would be beside my self with frustration if that were my friend/sister. The whole thing is horrible and I hope that family get some long deserved answers.

NG, I hope you are feeling better. If I can add my two cents: money doesn't buy happiness, I'm sure you know that. The one who went out of the way to be with you while sick sounds like a real keeper to me. He has shown more love in that simple gesture!:)

Jonesboro, AR

#44955 May 24, 2012
Pocahontas BTW wrote:
the wife of the dead man didn't want his family to attend the funeral, i think they did get to come but wasn't allowed to sit with the family, the son and his father had a fallin out earlier, few weeks after this mans murder his father inlaw and 2 other man were charge ....yesterday they also arrest his wife for his murder.
i know this is off topix's on karen murder, but it gives me hope that there will be an arrest and justice for karen.
I think I read that the Life Insurance company wouldn't let it go. There was a half a million policy! JMO, but my guess would be there was a life insurance policy in this case as well..

Location hidden

#44956 May 24, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I read that the Life Insurance company wouldn't let it go. There was a half a million policy! JMO, but my guess would be there was a life insurance policy in this case as well..
I wonder how much?
Tipton, TN

#44957 May 24, 2012
Nativegrl not signing in wrote:
<quoted text>
I am trying to do that now. Breast cancer treatment is just yucky.
It's just that I love them both.
Known them both for years.
Lifelong bachelors with no kids.
The one here in Memphis didn't bring me juice or food today.
He's a busy lawyer.
The one in middle tennessee offered to drive 3 and a half hours to bring me juice/fruit because I'm too sick to go to the store.
That kind of selflessness and care is rarely found.
Lawyer is a few years younger than me. Other man is 2 years older.
Goodnight all~
My opinion is theolder man . He sounds like h really cares about you. Truth, I think if you got down & couldn't get up , he would be thERe .
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#44958 May 24, 2012
Ginger...with all you claim to know for fact, I'm suprised you don't know the answer to "how much".

Location hidden

#44959 May 24, 2012
in the murder case in jonesboro, the young man was killed in his home, wife left work early that day and found him, instead of the young children when they got home from school ( just what has been reported fact? don't know) life insurance was brought up from the very begining, have heard it was 1 million?

LE had a body,crime site and were able to process the murder right away.

karen, missing last seen at 1:30... LE talked to husband... she wasn't in the home...car...not far from home...late in afternoon before car was investigated by LE. body not found for 6 wks....i'm sure they were able to get DNA from karen's body, had she been found sooner there would have been more.

if??? karen did have a life insurance and the amount was alot of $$$ seems like it would have been reported...lets say she did but no one knew ( family and close friends) would anyone wonder why the husband didn't tell them?

this is only a question...

Jonesboro, AR

#44960 May 24, 2012
Ginger is in the House wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder how much?
Idk..just a guess that there is one even. Most intelligent people if at all possible have one now a days.
storm warning

Dyersburg, TN

#44961 May 24, 2012
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
No..I know its not funny in many ways. It sounds like you've been through a lot. Nothing more frustrating than not feeling like you were heard. I truly admire the way you still stand up for yourself and what you feel is right. We all have a tad of crazy in us, I'm sure and crazy isn't always bad. Hang in there!
Being truthful, I don't understand so many things at my age ,(trying to proof read in the post , at then mistakes that would sound like babble already I have made trying to post response to you.)

Do not admire me at all, seriously. I guess I have always been a spit fire , even as a child, remembering summers I spent with my grandmothers , and to me they were saints. AS one said , when my aunt put on a pair of shorts and summer top , one day, my mother had sent with me to wear. I went up the steps to see my grandmother that morning, She looked at me, and said shaking her head ,:"Now don't you look pretty showing your nakedness like that". I poked out my bottom lip, and said "Well my momma lets me wear em' I have a granddaughter that reminds me of me, I had blonde hair and aqua eyes then .

In my teens I was always interested and opinionated about what was going on in issues , and spoke my peace. I haven't changed I guess, Even my siblings when I tried to tell them all the hell I went through up here and took, THEY SAID ,'peggy, you never took (chit) from no one,, why did you you take it from people up there. THE ANSWER>> TO ME>>> people work on your mind mentally, and with drugs , adults< they know how to break people mentally. purposely. and for evil reasons.I made my stand with kids , that bullied me growing up, and stood for others that were weak . it did not matter who they were boys or girls.

BUT a man you marry, is suppose to love you, and talk with you. because of his family, and not being from here , they started in as soon as I married him, that I was not good enough for him. every one, they play their evil mind games like cons do, NOT AN EASY BATTLE FOR A TEENAGER IGNORANT OF EVIL WAYS THAT WAS WELL KNOWN HERE AND TAUGHT FROM WHAT I HAVE FOUND OUT BY THEIR PARENTS IN DRUGS AND DRUNKS AND PERVERTS . I NEVER FIT INTO THEIR CROWDS ,

Even though i knew i had gone through hell with adults in georgia , things do not register , of what really happened , until later in years.

maybe that is what Karen was seeing too, when she filed for her divorce , i don't know? and she didn't live to tell her side . LIKE I HAVE. I know people lie and gossip here bad , listening to only one side , but when i say i have proof , I DO. of perjury and lies told in court, tapes and depositions, and more.

IT'S A HARD BATTLE TO FIGHT, LIES AND CORRUPTION WITH THOSE IN POWER. AND LAW. i have never fought the law ever, not one time when they arrested me and i was innocent, they had lied to me and lied on me, and i have the sheriff's reports written , and see the lies they wrote in the arrest, THEY KNOW I WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED TO GET AN ATTORNEY TO RESPRESENT ME IN TRUTH. and what i have told of what happened when i did find one is true, ONE CALL , TO DYER COUNTY AND I WAS DROPPED, OR AN ATTORNEY HARASSED MY ATTORNEY OUTSIDE THE COURT ROOM, WANTING TO KNOW WHY HE CAME HERE TO REPRESENT ME , AND WHERE HE WAS FROM.

JUDGE STAFFORD , COURT WAS ON DOCKET, BUT WHEN HE SAW MS AMMONS THAT MADE IT THROUGH ICE AND SNOW TO COURT FROM GEORGIA , HE REFUSED TO HAVE COURT AND SENT US TO JOHN PALMER'S OFFICE FOR DEPOSITIONS. HE LISTENED TO DYER COUNTY HUM,AN SERVICES BUT NOT MS AMMONS, AND SOME ONE DID DAMAGE TO HER MOTHERS CAR THAT 1 NIGHT SHE SPENT AT THE MOTEL HERE, DYER COUNTY HAS THEIR EVIL SNEAKY WAYS OF WARNING PEOPLE , OUT OF AREA THEY LIVE BY DYER COUNTY LAWS OF EVIL AND CORRUPTION, AND DO NOT LIKE OUT SIDERS INTERFERING.

IT'S TRUE!

how would people in dyer county like their children to be treated like dyer county people in power and law and christians, treat people not born here?
storm warning

Dyersburg, TN

#44962 May 24, 2012
I would love to be on the jury, if they ever get the one that murdered Karen. BUT I know , I would come a part if i had to hear what was done to her. Those that show no mercy, should not get any mercy from the jury.

I still would love to see law passed where a jury that has to make a decision and judge someone , HAS THE RIGHT TO CALL ANYONE THEY WANT TO THE STAND, AND THE 5TH AMENDMENT BE THROWN OUT COMPLETELY, TO STOP THE GUILTY FROM WALKING FREE .

ALLOWING THE JURY TO ASK QUESTIONS THAT ATTORNEY'S ARE NOT, THAT WOULD BRING OUT TRUTH. IN COURT ROOMS.

AND ALSO TO CHANGE SOME MORE LAWS AND ARTICLES PUT IN THAT STOP THE LAW FROM DOING THEIR JOB ALSO. TO PUT GUILTY BEHIND BARS ,

AS HE WORD OF GOD SAYS ,"THERE IS A TIME TO KILL',(IN DEFENSE), BUT NO TIME , FOR CONSPIRING MURDER, AND ATTEMTED MURDER, DRUGGING PEOPLE, AND COVER UP, OF TRUTH.

PERJURY FINED AND SOMEONE LOOSES EVERYTHING THEY HAVE FOR LYING,
AND CORRUPTING COURTS, AND PRISON TIME OF MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS, FOR PERJURY , WOULD STOP A LOT OF EVIL CORRUPTION IN COURTS TODAY, THAT LAWS WERE PUT IN TO WHERE COURTS CAN DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT , AS I WAS TOLD BY SOMEONE AT THE COURT HOUSE.

NO WONDER THE TBI AGENT SAID TO ME , THERE IS NO MORE TRUTH IN JUSTICE IN AMERICA.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#44963 May 24, 2012
Pocahontas BTW wrote:
Interesting story. Did we ever get confirmation about Cathy Bona not being allowed at Karen's funeral? Can't remember if it was Carmarthen or someone else.....I think they said she stood off in the corner or something. I remember it being said that DS did not want her there. Very similar to this above case, if true. If DS is charged with this murder....it goes to show what kind of psychopath he really is underneath the family-man persona. To know that you're the one who killed the mother of your children all while pretending to be the grieving husband.....Just can't wrap my head around that. What also got me was the poster who mentioned he was in the delivery room with Karen and then most likely be the person that ultimately betrayed her....I think that puts it into perspective.

Location hidden

#44964 May 24, 2012
I meant to say (above) to be at her funeral knowing you're the one responsible for murdering her, all in the midst of family, friends and loved ones grieving such an incredible loss....and to not crack under that is what makes me think "psychopath". We see it all the time, but I still can't grasp it. If he's responsible, I think it's pretty understandable why Karen chose to end the marriage. I think there are some major control issues there, not to mention a lot of what goes on in a marriage that's unfathomable and incomprehensible. I'm sure neither were without their faults, but I've known many men with these traits and seen what they're capable of and it's truly scary.
Tipton, TN

#44965 May 24, 2012
curious-midwest wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting story. Did we ever get confirmation about Cathy Bona not being allowed at Karen's funeral? Can't remember if it was Carmarthen or someone else.....I think they said she stood off in the corner or something. I remember it being said that DS did not want her there. Very similar to this above case, if true. If DS is charged with this murder....it goes to show what kind of psychopath he really is underneath the family-man persona. To know that you're the one who killed the mother of your children all while pretending to be the grieving husband.....Just can't wrap my head around that. What also got me was the poster who mentioned he was in the delivery room with Karen and then most likely be the person that ultimately betrayed her....I think that puts it into perspective.
I agree Curious ! But he hasn't went out of his way to act like he is really concerned , or really to show any emotion @ all . JMO

Location hidden

#44966 May 24, 2012
KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>I agree Curious ! But he hasn't went out of his way to act like he is really concerned , or really to show any emotion @ all . JMO
Yep, I agree. Justice cannot come soon enough.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

And Curtis

#44967 May 24, 2012
KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>I agree Curious ! But he hasn't went out of his way to act like he is really concerned , or really to show any emotion @ all . JMO
I am beginning to think with him running from everything hasn't helped now in the last few months. It has only gotten worst for him!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

And Curtis

#44968 May 24, 2012
What about the reports that he has loss weight, color, and doesn't look good?? Is that guilt?
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#44969 May 24, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
What about the reports that he has loss weight, color, and doesn't look good?? Is that guilt?
It could be or it could just be grief. Could be both. Fact is, we just don't know. J4K Soon I pray!
Right

Canton, TX

#44970 May 24, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
<quoted text>
LE didn't name a POI. That's why I said unnamed POI. Duhhh
I wasn't referring to her going to Florida, but you already knew that didn't ya, lol
Pretty sure you know who Swift hired when she went missing, too. If not, there are plenty of media reports on that.
Exactlly, LE hasn't named their #1 poi so why would you assume it's DS? Their #1 poi could be anyone.

Duhh??? Really???

I was just reminding you that she had left before and that the trip to Florida was not just a rumor.

If the lawyer you are speaking of is Tim N.........didn't know he was a criminal defense lawyer. Big difference in Tim and Steve don't you think?

Why do you always have to be so rude in your posts?
Tipton, TN

#44971 May 24, 2012
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
It could be or it could just be grief. Could be both. Fact is, we just don't know. J4K Soon I pray!
Your right we don't know , hopefully we will find out .J4K
Tipton, TN

#44972 May 24, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Ummmmmmm it's hard to tell what we would be going threw his mind . Surely if he do it , I hope he is feeling remorse . Maybe he wouldn't seem so cold blooded . JMO !! He will probably lose alot more weight & get a few gray hair . Also, I bet he is worried to death about the kids .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
landlord responsibility 26 min guest 36
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 47 min Dickens1 3,678
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 1 hr Happy Halloween 7,140
Pankey s arrest record 1 hr Carolyn 44
karen swift update 1 hr Guest 63
Dyersubrg City Mayor Poll 1 hr Carolyn 343
word association (Feb '10) 2 hr ChopperBlades 1,910
Swingers Club in Dyersburg (Jun '09) 14 hr been there 82
LongHorn Steak house in Dyersburg ! 20 hr not from dyersburg 48
Wreck on 78 Wed not from dyersburg 24