Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#44984 May 24, 2012
Can he hold out?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#44985 May 24, 2012
bno wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lo okout/man-custody-implicates-h imself-etan-patz-death-1214257 27.html
A confession and arrest in Etan Patz case
Justice after 30 years.
There was NO arrest. Police detained and are questioning a person who confessed, but they are skeptical of the confession because the guy won't give any details leading to the location of Etan.
Not solved. No justice.
http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/...
Right

United States

#44986 May 24, 2012
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
There are actual Biblical 'grounds' for a divorce if you care to check, but thanks for thinking about me anyway.
Do huh???

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Location hidden

#44987 May 24, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. You don't have "the right" to do anything until your Topix followers tell you its ok.
OMG...duhhhhhh
Whatever!
Nativegrl not signing in

Memphis, TN

#44988 May 24, 2012
When it comes to divorce, "biblical grounds" isn't relevant in a civil courtroom. Seriously, that's why Tennessee is a "no fault" state.
Not trying to diminish the religious views of others, just saying that infidelity on the part of one or both partners in a marriage isn't going to hold much weight nowadays.
Unless the marriage lasted over 7 years (think that's correct) there isn't going to be alimony awarded.
In the cases of my friends who had kids and got divorced, the state of TN ordered both sides to go thru child-rearing classes and asked that each parent show proof to the judge that they had life insurance with the kids as the beneficiaries.

Location hidden

#44989 May 24, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever!
Don't ask stupid questions if you don't want to get a stupid answer.
bno

Lawrence, KS

#44990 May 24, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
<quoted text>
There was NO arrest. Police detained and are questioning a person who confessed, but they are skeptical of the confession because the guy won't give any details leading to the location of Etan.
Not solved. No justice.
http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/...
You are absolutely correct, thank you so very much for the correction. He did, however, lead police to where he claims he left the box with the remains.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#44991 May 24, 2012
OT

It took 9 months for this woman to be arrested.

http://www.kait8.com/story/15329109/michelle-...

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Location hidden

#44992 May 24, 2012
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct, thank you so very much for the correction. He did, however, lead police to where he claims he left the box with the remains.
Still sounded like a confession to me, if he lead them to the place?

Location hidden

#44993 May 24, 2012
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! That must be an update because I missed seeing anything about that. It would be wonderful if those parents could finally get some kind of closure to what happened to Etan. I can't imagine what life has been like for them for the past 33 years. So sad.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#44994 May 24, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of stupid:
How is life today for the bi-polar red-head with the wandering husband?
Bwaaahahahahahahaha!
Oops!
<those darned asperger's outbursts>
bno

Lawrence, KS

#44995 May 24, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! That must be an update because I missed seeing anything about that. It would be wonderful if those parents could finally get some kind of closure to what happened to Etan. I can't imagine what life has been like for them for the past 33 years. So sad.
Per NYDaily News and NYTimes (links are in the original article I linked to)

Location hidden

#44996 May 24, 2012
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
Per NYDaily News and NYTimes (links are in the original article I linked to)
Thanks again! I'll have to check them out when I get a chance! No offense, but I don't click on any links provided by Topix posters! If I can't find it on google, something ain't right, LOL
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#44997 May 24, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwaaahahahahahahaha!
Oops!
I don't know about the resident red head, but for the ones that do truly suffer with asperger's it is sad. Many aspects and no two alike..
CB

United States

#44998 May 24, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of stupid:
Lol
bno

Lawrence, KS

#44999 May 24, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks again! I'll have to check them out when I get a chance! No offense, but I don't click on any links provided by Topix posters! If I can't find it on google, something ain't right, LOL
Understandable!!
bno

Lawrence, KS

#45000 May 24, 2012
Again, OT.......I'm watching Town Without Pity, where defense attorney has to decide whether to defile the reputation of the viction in order to get his 4 rapist clients an acquital.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Memphis, TN

#45001 May 24, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
He should have thought of that before he offed their mother.
If anything, I bet he's hating the idea that his in-laws may get to raise the kids.
I agree , it's like this I try to convince myself he's not coldblooded . It ain't working . I can't believe he hasn't shown any emotion !!I would be a bundle of emotions . Wouldn't you ???

Location hidden

#45002 May 24, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of stupid:
CB wrote
Lol

Promise, I hope your having a wonderful day. You gotta be a kid. Now days kids call everyone Bipolar. There is nothing wrong with red hair. My husband is a good man. He wanders home every night to me. I guess you have bad luck with men/boys cheating on you?

Location hidden

#45003 May 24, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwaaahahahahahahaha!
Oops!
Dawg you're a rude drunk. Don't you need to be cleaning house or something? You have way too much time on your hands. It could make a girl think!
I hear your fb buddies with NG. I hope she is doing ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop the violence in Dyer County 16 min guest 21
Southern mental diseases 17 min were still here 1
lost wallet 18 min guest 2
It was such a glorious beat down by a woman 35 min were still here 1
Still single,,,since march 2014 46 min guest 3
Bring Mrs. Dodds back 2 hr Tennman99 8
excalibur (Jun '10) 2 hr Big Rick 12

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance