Search for Missing Karen Swift
beachgirl

Virginia Beach, VA

#44383 May 21, 2012
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
If there ever is a trial, there will be a lot of truth to come out about Karen and others. Good or bad..........
there will be a trial and yes good and bad on both sides i'm sure however: Karen never murdered anyone..this has cost her , her life..."I know justice will prevail"!!( to many dumb mistakes) LOL

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#44384 May 21, 2012
Carmarthen wrote:
For beauty being the best of all we know 
Sums up the unsearchable and secret aims 
Of nature, and on joys whose earthly names 
Were never told can form and sense bestow; 
And man has sped his instinct to outgo 
The step of science; and against her shames
Imagination stakes out heavenly claims, 
Building a tower above the head of woe. 
Nor is there fairer work for beauty found 
Than that she win in nature her release 
From all the woes that in the world abound; 
Nay with his sorrow may his love increase, 
If from man's greater need beauty redound, 
And claim his tears for homage of his peace.
Come to me, little mortal
I can bring you to heaven's portal
There'll be no sorrow, there'll be no pain
Feelings of joy will fill your brain.

Come to me, sweet human thing
Give me your heart and I'll make it sing
Forget your fears, leave them behind
Forget the troubles of your kind.

Come to me... yes, that's right
Now hold still, it's no good to fight
I'll take your blood, and leave you dying
Didn't you realise I could be lying?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#44385 May 21, 2012
Done with? You're never done with the one you've been with for almost half your life. The parent of your children. Divorce or not she was a part if his life, not an old Vhs move you put in the closet and never watch again.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#44386 May 21, 2012
<quoted text>
You have to KNOW the record before you can set it straight! WHEN are you going to give it up and admit you don't have a clue about your sister, what she was doing or had done, or anything else about her life in the past years? You may fool some of these people, but you don't fool all of us.
And AGAIN - only what you've obviously "heard" since you didn't know Karen or even Lisa.

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#44387 May 21, 2012
Another Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who always said they were broke and living beyond their means, dingbat. Flip flop, much,
Ever heard of a loan? How about a prepaid? How about life insurance? I'm sure he would have gotten her buried somehow. What exactly do you consider a 'proper burial'. Some go the direct cremation route due to lack of funds but evidently her 'friends' didn't think that a cheaper route was 'proper'. I'm sure there are lots of people out there that would love to hear they didn't 'properly' bury their loved ones for taking a less expensive route.
get a grip

Cedar Grove, TN

#44388 May 21, 2012
<quoted text>
What do you think you would go through if your spouse was murdered? Whether you did it or not, there is a great loss and the not eating and not sleeping go along with his being innocent or guilty. Either way, he lost someone he claimed to still love, so I don't think that his emotions would point directly at guilty until proven innocent.
More double standardizing, jibber-jabbering, backtracking, side-stepping hogwash from you. "Either way, he lost someone he claimed to still love." He claimed it to whom?? You?

You say you would do ANYTHING to prove that you were innocent of a crime you were accused of. But Swift has done NOTHING, so how do you quantify you're statements?

You just like to hear yourself talk, and you should be grateful that SOMEBODY does.

And yes, Queue, this one flip-flops all the time.
Mrstea

Malden, MA

#44389 May 21, 2012
Dawg wrote:
Yeah, he knew a funeral would be cheaper than child and spousal support.

aka "it's cheaper to keep her" you're not the first or last man to say it.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#44390 May 21, 2012
<quoted text>
You have to KNOW the record before you can set it straight! WHEN are you going to give it up and admit you don't have a clue about your sister, what she was doing or had done, or anything else about her life in the past years? You may fool some of these people, but you don't fool all of us.
Now that is funny coming from you! Lisa needs to ask you when are you going to give it up and admit that you know nothing about Karen, or her children except GOSSIP???? LOL what a joke!
Queue

Florissant, MO

#44391 May 21, 2012
<quoted text>
I haven't heard that since elementary school!
And that's exactly what you're communicating with when it comes to MrEDD sweetheart.

I'm from 'Round Here

#44392 May 21, 2012
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously difficulty in a lot of things except going to work and not acting much different as the other poster stated.
Would you prefer he draw up into the fetal position and hide in the closet or what? People react differently in the ways they grieve. I would guess that 'work' is required for survival for most people. Life goes on whether we want it to or not.
confused

Mayfield, KY

#44393 May 21, 2012
Another Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, grieving for a woman he was done with?
Are you saying that someone can't grieve for being separated? I thought that there would be some ounce left from David grieving over Karen. If you killed someone or not wouldn't you still grieve a little. If you are innocent and lived together for the children then there was some grieving going on and perhaps there is some grieving left going on seven months.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#44394 May 21, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
That poster likes stating those caustic assumptions as fact. Been doing it from day one on this thread.
Oh I know. Just always want to give her a chance to answer and explain her self-contradictions. Notice....she never does.

I'm from 'Round Here

#44395 May 21, 2012
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Like participating in searches, like volunteering to take a lie detector test, like making a public plea for whoever knows anything to come forward, like report her missing sooner than later and without one of her friends telling him he needed to? What else? I realize it doesn't prove he's innocent. But at least he could remove himself as even a possible POI so they can focus on the real killer.
So you are saying if he 'put on a show' it would make things look different? How would you act if your spouse had kicked you to the curb and then went missing and you knew nothing about it? It's a lose, lost situation. Darned if he does and darned if he doesn't.
get a grip

Cedar Grove, TN

#44396 May 21, 2012
<quoted text>
If there ever is a trial, there will be a lot of truth to come out about Karen and others. Good or bad..........
Very few people are dumb enough to believe that because someone testifies to something on the witness stand that is the truth. If you worked in the court system as you claim, you should know this.
Another Guest

United States

#44397 May 21, 2012
Carmarthen wrote:
Done with? You're never done with the one you've been with for almost half your life. The parent of your children. Divorce or not she was a part if his life, not an old Vhs move you put in the closet and never watch again.
I wasn't the one who said it. I personally believe that David's world was crushed when he got those divorce papers.

I'm from 'Round Here

#44398 May 21, 2012
Another Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, but before you said that David was ready to let Karen go and that he probably wasn't phased by the fact that his wife wanted a divorce, because he was done. So, why after almost 7 months is still grieving over a woman that he was done with?
Being done doesn't mean you don't love them anymore. Just because you accept a relationship is over, doesn't mean it doesn't hurt you anymore. I have seen people accept a divorce and go through much of what they are saying David is going through right now. How long does it take to 'unlove' someone?
Queue

Florissant, MO

#44399 May 21, 2012
<quoted text>
How about 'better safe than sorry'? Why do you think the courts will appoint you an attorney if you cannot afford one? Think about it..........
Uhhhh Duuhhhhh! Cuz they were arrested maybe? They don't say "hey just in case you're guilty or innocent for that matter, we'll appoint ya an attorney in case you are arrested."
Another Guest

United States

#44400 May 21, 2012
<quoted text>Ever heard of a loan? How about a prepaid? How about life insurance? I'm sure he would have gotten her buried somehow. What exactly do you consider a 'proper burial'. Some go the direct cremation route due to lack of funds but evidently her 'friends' didn't think that a cheaper route was 'proper'. I'm sure there are lots of people out there that would love to hear they didn't 'properly' bury their loved ones for taking a less expensive route.
Oh, how your story keeps changing. So hard to keep up.

I'm from 'Round Here

#44401 May 21, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it does.
Even you suggest that he has to prove himself innocent. Remember...
"I worked in the court system a long time. If you are truly innocent, you do whatever you have to do to prove you are innocent."
You don't have to like it, but some prosecutors are worse than any defense attorneys you will ever see. I would want the best attorney money could buy if it was my life on the line no matter how innocent I might be.
Mrstea

Malden, MA

#44402 May 21, 2012
Carmarthen wrote:
good point! most divorces would be more amicable if you could stick your ex in a closet like an old movie and never deal with them again LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The pet stop 1 hr Guest 4
Deputies 2 hr Red 13
hwy 412 4 hr Local 3
Crackerbarrel- false advertising 6 hr Doug 4
dc 7 hr guest 1
Vikings gonna beat down on patriots 7 hr MaxTrooth 4
I know where the pot farm is 10 hr Guest 3

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance