|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

JusMe3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe from his "boys"??..NOT LoL :-)
Just me, I don't think that you are who you say you are, because you said that you are not from Jonesboro. I think that you are guest from HSB. Dawg is JSYWK. There is so may game player here. If Twilight has an agenda like Dawg, always wanting to see David's assets, then that would lead to suspicions by LE!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

I am talking about Dawg looking into David's assets, not Twilight!
Right

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

PromisesBroken40 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gingy's husband is pretty hot, isn't he? Maybe he'd like to get together with both of us? Do you want to text him, or should I?
GROSS!
crossing the rubicon

Creston, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Just me, I don't think that you are who you say you are, because you said that you are not from Jonesboro. I think that you are guest from HSB. Dawg is JSYWK. There is so may game player here. If Twilight has an agenda like Dawg, always wanting to see David's assets, then that would lead to suspicions by LE!
Okay, I've tolerated you for way too long. STFU, idiot! Can we get back to discussing this case....even if there hasn't been too much information? This last week was telling for the fact that Farese is representing David Swift. PEople need to completely ignore Ummmmmm. If he is pretending to be a dimwit.....then he's done a fine job. His purpose is the same as Ginger & JSYWK.....derail the thread, confuse peeps and frustrate those who actually are here for justice and intelligent debate.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

guessed wrote:
<quoted text>
I said months ago Ummmmmmm is either a complete idiot or brilliant.
But he is NOT the only one playing games. Not by a long shot.
I have always heard it takes an intelligent person to act stupid. I think Ummmmmmm has acting stupid down to an art.

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

On May 19, 12, hillbilly02 wrote:
>> ummmmmmmm have you heard the people that logging over there around the cross
>> found possible murder weapon last week.you been with case from day one thought
>> you may have heard

Thanks for the info!
friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

I have noticed what you are talking about,Ummmmmm.I think Twilight is STORMY in disguise.Both of them have an agenda to clean up Dyer County.I also think Dawg is either a woman or a fag.He is always doing flowers or cleaning house or doing womanly things.He/she never seems to work .He /she must be on welfare or disability because of a bad back posted a few months ago.Hey UMMMMM,forgot to mention it but did you know Carlisle is doubling the work force in Lexington?Also Good Year has never re- moved any equipment from U.C. It was a plan to bust the union and get rid of high wages.

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

crossing the rubicon wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I've tolerated you for way too long. STFU, idiot! Can we get back to discussing this case....even if there hasn't been too much information? This last week was telling for the fact that Farese is representing David Swift. PEople need to completely ignore Ummmmmm. If he is pretending to be a dimwit.....then he's done a fine job. His purpose is the same as Ginger & JSYWK.....derail the thread, confuse peeps and frustrate those who actually are here for justice and intelligent debate.
I agree, the toleration of agendas, and name changing on this thread has been confusing hasn't it? I would love for this thread to get back discussing this case. There is more peeps confusing as well...
guessed

Marlborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

I see 2 attorneys on the internet - Steve Farese Sr. and Steve Farese Jr.

Which are we dealing with here?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
if u read dawgs posts real close i do believe hes sayin something very important about ummm.read and think.hes correct.the dumb act is just an act.ive seen an umm around threads 4a while.this umm is just a copycat.cathy is his worst nitemare.true.tripped in the kudzu?very tellin.ive got nothing else 2say about it.b careful.ur talkin w/a criminal when ur postin w/umm.twilite also has an agenda other than justice.
What would my agenda be?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

friend wrote:
I have noticed what you are talking about,Ummmmmm.I think Twilight is STORMY in disguise.Both of them have an agenda to clean up Dyer County.I also think Dawg is either a woman or a fag.He is always doing flowers or cleaning house or doing womanly things.He/she never seems to work .He /she must be on welfare or disability because of a bad back posted a few months ago.Hey UMMMMM,forgot to mention it but did you know Carlisle is doubling the work force in Lexington?Also Good Year has never re- moved any equipment from U.C. It was a plan to bust the union and get rid of high wages.
I am not Storm but I would love to see DC cleaned up.I desperately want justice for Karen. I want justice for others here also. If that is an agenda then you are right.

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

Twilight2 wrote:
<quoted text>What would my agenda be?
I would like to know what everyone's agendas are?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Just me, I don't think that you are who you say you are, because you said that you are not from Jonesboro. I think that you are guest from HSB. Dawg is JSYWK. There is so may game player here. If Twilight has an agenda like Dawg, always wanting to see David's assets, then that would lead to suspicions by LE!
NOT who I say I am?? Wth are you talking about?? I've never said who I was! All I've ever said was Karen was a friend of mine and I have defended her and her reputation from day one! You are a complete dumba**!! Unlike others, I dont think you are brilliant pretending to be dumb! I think you are just a complete idiot! Do not EVER put me with the two game players you named! I have NEVER done anything but defend Karen..especially against those two! ANd as I have told you countless times..you show as much disrespect with your idiotic postings as any basher ever could! Now put that in your pipe and smoke it along with whatever else your smoking! And leave me alone..scroll over my posts ..Do not say anything to me and I will TRY to ignore your ignorance!

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

friend wrote:
No, I didn't know that they were doubling work, but that is good for that area. You mean they still have those black carbon tires there to? Wow!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

One more thing, Ummmmmmm, YOU are the biggest game player here!! And this whole situation is NOT a game!
friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

My agenda is to develope an agenda and just being plain nosey.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I agree.

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

PromisesBroken40 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gingy's husband is pretty hot, isn't he? Maybe he'd like to get together with both of us? Do you want to text him, or should I?
GROSS!
A threesome? With Broken? WTH? This comment should not have been typed! Gingy's husband?

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Also. I have tried about 10 times now to start a debate, about why Farese has his own suspect in about a day, when Davis hired him. He did his own investigation, but everyone dodge this question...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

142 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tidwell went crying to the mayor 4 min Redneck Teaparting Man 22
bars 21 min GUEST 2
competition for WMart 32 min not from dyersburg 3
Escapee from Dyer County Jail 54 min Goober 12
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr TN Voter 140,725
David Walker 2 hr Guest 3
Bag a Burger 2 hr Delivery guy 55
Diane Moore and Jeff Box 4 hr Guest 16
Karen Swifts Husband (Dec '11) 7 hr In2deep 295
Swingers Club in Dyersburg (Jun '09) 18 hr The Real Smarty 64
•••
•••
•••

Dyersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyersburg
•••

Personal Finance