Since: Feb 12

Thackerville, OK

#42963 May 17, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needs to inform jsywk that online IQ tests aren't valid.
Damn, and I thought I was so smart! ;~)
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#42964 May 17, 2012
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
O I agree Dawg! Just like "someone" claiming to not be guest/Horseshoe Bend. Funny, because IT had the same tone, callousness, wording, propaganda, etc. etc. etc. EXACTLY to a T!:-) And I know anyone, like you, and Grip that has any common sense knows that I am not one of "them". I was just discussing how many here were affected by the murder of Karen..alot! And someone else mentioned that all the friends here says he did not do it. While I have not given my opinion...that poster must be talking to people that I am not. Because I have heard alot saying otherwise..I just dont know..Hoping time will tell...J4K
Most of us have the ability to see through their game. If I were you, I wouldn't worry about it. I'm not worried that they can spoof my Indy isp. What good would it do?
It is what it is.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#42965 May 17, 2012
witcherin wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, and I thought I was so smart! ;~)
lol
I'm getting my PHD from the University of Phoenix.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42966 May 17, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
OMG, ROFLMAO!!!!!

Location hidden

#42967 May 17, 2012
All I have to say on the death penalty is: never execute anyone in my name.
And yes I have lost those I cared deeply for to murder.
And have seen one of those convicted sentenced to death in Tennessee.
Ultimately he died of natural causes on death row.
Not to be a lightening rod, just that I find it barbaric and disgusting.
Surely spending the rest of one's life basically locked up 24 hours a day is justice.
Sanitizing the process of executions does nothing to alleviate the fact that it is legal sanctioned taking of a human life.
Sorry so offtopic...
Milan, TN

#42968 May 17, 2012
I wonder how they will handle that about the girls ? Maybe , he has already made plans .{ I HOPE}!! Hopefully , it will be family from either side , that will take care of them . And also , maybe they can keep them away from media & hearing the bad stuff about their moma or daddy . I KNOW THEM GIRLS WILL BE LOST W/ OUT THEIR PARENTS . SADEST PART OF THIS WHOLE SITUATION !!
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#42969 May 17, 2012
curious-midwest wrote:
It seems they want to give DS the benefit of the doubt, but others are quickly summed up, judged by looks, actions, etc. in no time. Hypocrites.
They're entitled to give DS the benefit of the doubt. They go beyond that.
It's their blatant lies and innuendo-speak that I take exception to.

Since: Jul 11

Rockwell, NC

#42970 May 17, 2012
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know ANYTHING about it, so don't pretend you do. North Carolina, huh? Sounds very familiar.
His child, he has control, no pretending involoved. Duh!
Milan, TN

#42971 May 17, 2012
Nativegrl wrote:
Surely spending the rest of one's life basically locked up 24 hours a day is justice.
Sanitizing the process of executions does nothing to alleviate the fact that it is legal sanctioned taking of a human life.
Sorry so offtopic...
I think it gives them yrs. & yrs to think about what they did . Cause the family has a lifetime of grief !jmo
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#42972 May 17, 2012
KARMA wrote:
I sure hope if they arrest D , they don't do it front of the girls . That will really freak them out . They have had enough to last them a life time .
LE will use discretion Karma. They will do all they can to keep from traumatizing the children anymore than they already have. Most of them have great compassion for victims and victims' families.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#42973 May 17, 2012
Nativegrl wrote:
Sorry so offtopic...
Oh, you weren't off topic. The subject was broached earlier by a couple posters who likened my posts to a march to the gallows. And, referred to me as being the "hanging judge", Roy Bean.
Drama queens.
I'm against the death penalty for many reasons.
I'll leave that for another discussion on another day though.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#42974 May 17, 2012
KARMA wrote:
I wonder how they will handle that about the girls ? Maybe , he has already made plans .{ I HOPE}!! Hopefully , it will be family from either side , that will take care of them . And also , maybe they can keep them away from media & hearing the bad stuff about their moma or daddy . I KNOW THEM GIRLS WILL BE LOST W/ OUT THEIR PARENTS . SADEST PART OF THIS WHOLE SITUATION !!
It would depend almost entirely on Mr. Swift's level of cooperation. They will attempt to work through the attorney and have the children transferred into temporary custody before an arrest is made.
If Mr. Swift refuses to cooperate, LE will do what they feel is necessary, with the children's well being at the forefront of their minds.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

And Curtis

#42975 May 17, 2012
I am sorry, but I do agree with disguested with one thing. I do believe that a woman was involved in this situation.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#42976 May 17, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, ROFLMAO!!!!!
Sometimes I just can't resist.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#42977 May 17, 2012
<looks away......far, far away.....>
get a grip

Henry, TN

#42978 May 17, 2012
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Grip!!:-) While I do believe that there are one or two on here from Arkansas that use various names, I really don't think it's strange to see alot more posts from Arkansas than Dyserburg. Karen and David had a lot of ties here. Karen, especially since she lived in Arkansas most of her life. I just think there was a lot more time to build friendships and bonds here in Arkansas than in Dyersburg (just the short time they were there) Honestly, I think overall, this area may have been more affected by this than Dyersburg. Now, by saying this, I am not by any means taking away from the fact that this Tn community has been greatly affected. I mean it happened right there in their midst. I am just referring to the bonds that Karen had with so many in Arkansas. Not trying to be argumentative..you know I love your posts..JMO on this subject :-) And you can't really go by IP's , they do jump around..HA! For instance, I have never lived in Jonesboro! ;)
Hey JM! I know that you are right, of course; I just felt like inciting. Figured it was my turn, lol.

Jsywk, however, did NOT read the entire post, as is her norm. She asked why someone from Illinois even cared. But i had clearly stated in my post that I lived near D'burg, and had no idea why it shows up Deer Creek, IL. That is what she does. She will begin a post, and she will see something that BEGS to be commented on and ...she comments! She never goes back to read the rest of it, IMO.:)

And speaking of that one, she has the freakin' AUDACITY to call me mean and hateful?? After the horrible things her and Ginjy have said about Karen, whether true, partly true or totally false, I am the hateful one?? Give me a break...
just my thoughts

Cottage Grove, TN

#42979 May 17, 2012
I don;t know where all of this talk of David being arrested comes from. What do you all know that the rest of us do not know that makes you think this?????
get a grip

Henry, TN

#42980 May 17, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Dang, Dawg, are you sure you are not getting your degree from
Drunken State? lmao!!!!

:)
get a grip

Henry, TN

#42981 May 17, 2012
just my thoughts wrote:
I don;t know where all of this talk of David being arrested comes from. What do you all know that the rest of us do not know that makes you think this?????
No one knows anything, jmt. I think many just think it is inevitable. It could very well be in light of the latest media reports.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42982 May 17, 2012
get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang, Dawg, are you sure you are not getting your degree from
Drunken State? lmao!!!!
:)
Often wonder why JSYWK never has anything to say about gingy's daily Jose' habit, which appears to contribute greatly to her inability to write/spell. At least I would hope she can blame it on the alcohol, otherwise I would have to say her second language is ebonics, seeing how she writes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Troll Under the Magnolia Bridge 41 min Sweepyface 4
Pope on Dops 1 hr ionu 4
James Baltimore running for City Mayor???? 1 hr Dennis 52
Conditions of the city of Dyersburg 1 hr Gomez 91
missing man ? 1 hr bumblebee 302
mike morgan city alderman 3 hr guest 2
its not about a duck, dog, or a child 4 hr Concerned Citisen 33
LongHorn Steak house in Dyersburg ! 7 hr Pianist 27
Plamer law firm 9 hr FUNNY 5
Dyersubrg City Mayor Poll 9 hr BLOOD MONEY 302