Search for Missing Karen Swift
Dawg

Granger, IN

#42994 May 17, 2012
get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Wonder where you know who got THEIR BS degree?
Graduated at the top of their class, too, because they can sure spew some BS.
I think McDonald's offers a BS degree in Hamburger Technology.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#42995 May 17, 2012
guest wrote:
Ummmmmm,I will repeat a question on my criminal justice from Phoenix and see if you have the asnswer to it. Here goes !!!!! Is a Zebra black with white stripes or is it white with black stripes.See,I will talk to Ummmmmm.They also asked this---- How long is a battleship,true or false?
Both answers! And there is no answer to the battleship question, because you have to ask how long it is first. LOL!

Since: Jul 11

United States

#42996 May 17, 2012
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree! You will get no argument from me on that particular poster! She really gets to me..and claims she didn't know Karen..IF that's the case..just a big ole gossiper pure and simple and states gossip as fact! Sickens me! Just seen her comment to Watching17 that they didn't know ANYTHING about the other child story..and like she does?! LoL
I think I misunderstood her post, was she talking about the cause of the first divorce or the baby? I have been known to make mistakes.
just my thoughts

Puryear, TN

#42997 May 17, 2012
i have not ruled out the hamburger clan as being quilty in this case
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#42998 May 17, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> I think I misunderstood her post, was she talking about the cause of the first divorce or the baby? I have been known to make mistakes.
I don't think it really matters. I think all she "knows" about any of it..is what she has heard!:-) To me, that is not truly knowing...JMO

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#42999 May 17, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
JSYWK thinks she is such a genius but I hate to tell her this. The majority of people with high IQ's are lacking something else in their mental process. They don't know what that is because they lack having it. In her case, I'm guessing she lacks any ability for critical analysis. It just appears to be impossible for her. Of course that would be in addition to her lack of compassion. I get the idea that there is an entire brick wall in her brain and compassion and critical analysis are somewhere behind the wall.
Well said!

Boise, ID

#43000 May 17, 2012
KARMA wrote:
I sure hope if they arrest D , they don't do it front of the girls . That will really freak them out . They have had enough to last them a life time .
What make you think that David killed her were you there? this site is fulll of BS. I know David and i dont think he did it ,do you know him or her or just reading the BS on here?
just my thoughts

Puryear, TN

#43001 May 17, 2012
guest I agree with you I am tired of hearing that David did it.

Location hidden

#43002 May 17, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>What make you think that David killed her were you there? this site is fulll of BS. I know David and i dont think he did it ,do you know him or her or just reading the BS on here?
That's nice.

Location hidden

#43003 May 17, 2012
I'm glad some people are on his side.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#43004 May 17, 2012
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>hehehehehe I have long red hair Box can come and talk to me anytime...I bet you wouldn't want to be interviewed again by him!!! Did you tell a little white lie????
Ginger, do not stir up mojo... I would remain quite about what I say on this thread. Don't you agree??

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#43005 May 17, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>What make you think that David killed her were you there? this site is fulll of BS. I know David and i dont think he did it ,do you know him or her or just reading the BS on here?
Another ebonics major. 3rd grade level. Do you like me? I like you. Check yes or no.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#43006 May 17, 2012
Good Evening! Glad to see the Complete Flake and Resident Fruitcake took a break! Hahahahahaha! OMG that's a riot!
Dawg

Granger, IN

#43007 May 17, 2012
Queue wrote:
Good Evening! Glad to see the Complete Flake and Resident Fruitcake took a break! Hahahahahaha! OMG that's a riot!
Here's one for you. We may have to call her Cybil Flake from now on.....
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
I am only too familiar with divorce and how it goes down sometimes. There was twice in my time here on earth where I was pushed to the point of losing it to anger and I am not normally a person that even gets angry over anything. Both times I think I could have probably hurt someone or perhaps even killed someone with my bare hands just out of rage. Rage does strange things to people, even good ones. After that I knew how people sometimes do things out of rage because you are beyond the point of comprehension at that stage. I hope and pray that I NEVER get pushed to that point again. Jealousy can send people over that edge. I hope that is not the case here and that she will turn up safe and sound and maybe they can even work out their troubled marriage.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/...
Millington, TN

#43008 May 17, 2012
guest wrote:
Naw , I wasn't there or Karen wouldn't of been gone . Maybe, 2 against one would of made it more even , unless we got caught by surprise . All I know is what I'VE read in every media outlet . No , I didn't know David and don't want to . I did not KNOW KAREN either . I have been on this thread almost since it started and Karen's case caught my heart . YES I think he is GUILTY ! jmo & it don't matter ....KARMA
Lisa Karens Sister

Searcy, AR

#43009 May 17, 2012
guessed wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a pink elephant, it's a dead horse.
When KS went missing DS was gthe leading suspect. When the body was found DS was the leading suspect. After a billion posts and 6 months, the world sees DS is the leading suspect.
All we can do is wait for the evidence and hard facts to come to light.
And I do not blame DS for getting the best attorney he can find or afford - guilty or not. Anybody would.
Still a long road ahead...
An innocent person does not need an attorney especially when they know that there is no evidence pointing to them. Public opinions/speculation are simply that. It does not matter what anyone's opinion, innocent is innocent...no need for an attorney. And that is just my opinion.
Lisa Karens Sister

Searcy, AR

#43010 May 17, 2012
<quoted text>
"I don't want to speak badly about Karen," said attorney Steve Farese. "But were some things going on that were quite unusual."
My, my, my, whatever could Farese mean? Makes one wonder
He can only be referring to the things he heard because he certainly does not know Karen or David for that matter. Rumors...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#43011 May 17, 2012
Lisa Karens Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
An innocent person does not need an attorney especially when they know that there is no evidence pointing to them. Public opinions/speculation are simply that. It does not matter what anyone's opinion, innocent is innocent...no need for an attorney. And that is just my opinion.
Lisa, you need to stay off topix and work on what is going on in the family. you should not be here making stupid comments.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#43012 May 17, 2012
Queue wrote:
Then 2 pages later Cybil Flake wrote....
<quoted text>
I had not heard about the girl being moved and put into bed with her sister. I'm sure TBI is doing their part. They haven't yet acknowledged that the clothes found even belonged to her. They may know more than they are letting out to the public waiting for someone to slip up and say something about info that has not been released to public. I don't know what his injury is, but I would think that setting on an ATV wouldn't be much different from setting on anything else. He may be responsible, I don't know, but nothing has pointed directly to him at this point in time unless it has not been released. They may have searched the home while there taking with him, who knows? Even if they didn't, DNA evidence is probably not going anywhere. If he choked her that might leave any DNA evidence and since the kids didn't wake up, if he did it, he must have been quiet about it. I just don't understand a couple getting a divorce, going to different parties, and still living in the same house. Seems to me that would be pushing your luck because you know there was probably some jealousy present. I had an amicable divorce, but I didn't stay in the house with him until it was over. Seems if you could live together going through something like that then you evidently got along well enough to not get a divorce. Nothing really adds up. Maybe she just felt she needed to get away for awhile if things were piling up on her, but seems she would have told the 2 children good-bye and explained it to them. Lots and lots of unanswered questions.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/...

Key comment: I had an amicable divorce, but I didn't stay in the house with him until it was over.
WTH, one moment she says the divorces made her mad enough to kill with her bare hands, then says she had an amicable divorce.
<rolls eyes>
Millington, TN

#43013 May 17, 2012
just my thoughts wrote:
guest I agree with you I am tired of hearing that David did it.
his fancy lawyer is going to have prove his kids & him were not the last ones to see her alive ,I KNOW THEIR children didn't DO IT ... duh ;{

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendy and janey from Grecian steakhouse 24 min Grecian girl 11
Support your local Police 43 min Pennie Lane 22
go home white man 1 hr Guest 26
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 2 hr Pennie Lane 11,027
Fight at Abe's 2 hr Pennie Lane 5
Hometown Urgent Care 5 hr Guest 25
Justin Wright for state rep.,a joke 5 hr Guest 6

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance