Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#42913 May 17, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> What brought that on, here you go again blaming everyone but the one who had the control.
You don't know ANYTHING about it, so don't pretend you do. North Carolina, huh? Sounds very familiar.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#42914 May 17, 2012
If I am some in Dyer Co., I would be nervous now. Mr. Farese already has his suspects. I wonder who they are? Anyone?
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#42915 May 17, 2012
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody keeps me on a leash, sweetie.......nobody!
LOL! Sorry that got to ya......poopsie!

And Curtis

#42916 May 17, 2012
Come on guys, anyone want to talk about the suspects that Farese has got, and who they could be?
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#42918 May 17, 2012
<quoted text>
That's because guessed isn't a self-proclaimed drunk.
Again, you can't get the simplest of facts correct. It was you and ginger who has proclaimed that I'm a drunk.
I choose to laugh at your dummass instead of getting hostile.
Bwaaahahahahahahaha
Just sayin'.....

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#42919 May 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Scared? Shaking in my boots? Why? No matter how this turns out it doesn't affect MY life one bit. You just can't stand it because my opinion is different than yours. I don't even CARE how it turns out, I have only expressed my opinion that I don't think David murdered her. Talk about spinning something!
You know, JSYWK...you promised you weren't going to post here anymore. How you were above it all and everyone else posting here were losers. Then you come back, repentant, saying you're sorry and that it was because you turned your back on God and were sucked into this evil vortex of Topix...you actually tried to sound like a reasonable human being with the capacity for empathy, sympathy and compassion. What is your deal? Either you're not taking your meds or you're a complete "flake." I can assure you, you don't add a whole lot to this forum with your continual tirades and personal assaults. The only one who obviously values you is the resident fruitcake--Ginger. You think you have to comment on every single thing and your continual barrage of posts is nauseating. Get to the point in less than 20 posts.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#42920 May 17, 2012
Curious MW wrote: "You know, JSYWK...you promised you weren't going to post here anymore. How you were above it all and everyone else posting here were losers. Then you come back, repentant, saying you're sorry and that it was because you turned your back on God and were sucked into this evil vortex of Topix...you actually tried to sound like a reasonable human being with the capacity for empathy, sympathy and compassion. What is your deal? Either you're not taking your meds or you're a complete "flake." I can assure you, you don't add a whole lot to this forum with your continual tirades and personal assaults. The only one who obviously values you is the resident fruitcake--Ginger. You think you have to comment on every single thing and your continual barrage of posts is nauseating. Get to the point in less than 20 posts."

OMG! I can't stop laughing over this BRILLIANT post Curious! LMAO! For someone who's life isn't and won't be affected by any of this case or how it turns out, she sure does un"leash" herself quite a bit don't she. I'm thinking we need to try a bark collar next.

Location hidden

#42921 May 17, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you can't get the simplest of facts correct. It was you and ginger who has proclaimed that I'm a drunk.
I choose to laugh at your dummass instead of getting hostile.
Bwaaahahahahahahaha
Just sayin'.....
Hey Dawg....No worries on anyone thinking you're a drunk. I know you don't care and laugh it off. Just because someone has a couple of beers or a cocktail does not a drunk make. Yes...that's for those angelic posters--Ginger & JSYWK...what fools they are! The real issue is you speak the truth plainly and they don't like it. It seems they want to give DS the benefit of the doubt, but others are quickly summed up, judged by looks, actions, etc. in no time. Hypocrites.

Location hidden

#42922 May 17, 2012
Queue wrote:
Curious MW wrote: "You know, JSYWK...you promised you weren't going to post here anymore. How you were above it all and everyone else posting here were losers. Then you come back, repentant, saying you're sorry and that it was because you turned your back on God and were sucked into this evil vortex of Topix...you actually tried to sound like a reasonable human being with the capacity for empathy, sympathy and compassion. What is your deal? Either you're not taking your meds or you're a complete "flake." I can assure you, you don't add a whole lot to this forum with your continual tirades and personal assaults. The only one who obviously values you is the resident fruitcake--Ginger. You think you have to comment on every single thing and your continual barrage of posts is nauseating. Get to the point in less than 20 posts."
OMG! I can't stop laughing over this BRILLIANT post Curious! LMAO! For someone who's life isn't and won't be affected by any of this case or how it turns out, she sure does un"leash" herself quite a bit don't she. I'm thinking we need to try a bark collar next.
Thank You, Q! I love the idea of a bark collar! LOL!
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#42923 May 17, 2012
OMG! "Complete Flake" and "Resident Fruitcake" - still laughing over here! I think Dawg is the one that claimed these two had "cycles" dictated to what and when they post! Hey Dawg! I think its been about 28 days....... TOPIX SHOCK SYNDROME!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42924 May 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Nobody keeps me on a leash, sweetie.......nobody!
Had a Dirty Dancing moment...nobody puts baby in the corner..
Ginger

Evening Shade, AR

#42925 May 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes it would be interesting because then you would get the rest of the story. Very interesting indeed.
Are they would be on the stand.
Ginger

Evening Shade, AR

#42926 May 17, 2012

get a grip wrote:

According to locations, we have posters from Iowa, Indiana, Maine, North Carolina, Texas, Florida, South Carolina, and Kentucky, just to name a few. Some may be in Dyersburg. I live close to D'burg, but my location shows Deer Creek, Il. Guess my ISP is located there or something.
Anyway, ain't it funny how there are SOOO many from within a small radius in Arkansas? Why would so MANY different peoplein a small area post here? I know Karen's family lives there, as she and David did at one time. But the murder happened in Dyer County,TN, and we don't see a lot of comments from Dyersburg.
I guess to answer my own question about why so MANY from a small radius in Arkansas, how could one possibly NOT believe it is the work of one or two rather than "so many?"
Why is someone in Illinois concerned when there is no family there and none of these people ever lived there that we know of? That's what is really strange. Our ISP covers about 5 counties and there are how many posters from here? Yep, that convinces me it's only 2 or 3 people out of thousands.

Great job! 100% agree
Ginger

Evening Shade, AR

#42927 May 17, 2012
curious-midwest wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, JSYWK...you promised you weren't going to post here anymore. How you were above it all and everyone else posting here were losers. Then you come back, repentant, saying you're sorry and that it was because you turned your back on God and were sucked into this evil vortex of Topix...you actually tried to sound like a reasonable human being with the capacity for empathy, sympathy and compassion. What is your deal? Either you're not taking your meds or you're a complete "flake." I can assure you, you don't add a whole lot to this forum with your continual tirades and personal assaults. The only one who obviously values you is the resident fruitcake--Ginger. You think you have to comment on every single thing and your continual barrage of posts is nauseating. Get to the point in less than 20 posts.
Is there a law against changing your mind!!!!

Location hidden

#42928 May 17, 2012
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Had a Dirty Dancing moment...nobody puts baby in the corner..
Bravo....LOL! That was resonating in my head...thanks for jogging the memory! Too, too funny! So glad there are some cool people here with great senses of humor despite the fact we are here for a sad reason. Justice...On the way for Karen!
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#42929 May 17, 2012
Ginger wrote: "Are they would be on the stand."

Sorry but huh?

And Curtis

#42930 May 17, 2012
You see no one wants to discuss these other suspects he has. How did he come up with these suspects? Where did he get his info from? Speculation: Did David give him some names? Why does he have suspects, and the TBI doesn't? Who has be talking to? What brought on this statement?
just my thoughts

Cottage Grove, TN

#42931 May 17, 2012
why would anyone think and arrest is coming soon? We have been waiting since October duh
Ginger

Evening Shade, AR

#42932 May 17, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, I forgot. You're the crazy old man who thinks a serial killer is lurking around every corner and copies and posts on Topix day and night to "warn everyone". No serial killers here. Nothing to see. Move along now.
And up your's, too!
Back off of Wolfie!

And Curtis

#42933 May 17, 2012
Who has he been talking to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hit a women go to jail 5 min seriously 13
not one day (Nov '12) 9 min Ricky 2,797
Karen Swift and Deana Quartermoose 12 min Henry 150
Divine Salon & Company 43 min Wow 75
happy celebrations 50 min star 1
sewing 2 hr need 2 know 1
Cable providers 3 hr Deadwood 1
Horrible wreck on St. John-12 AM on 5/4 16 hr guest 4
***breaking news*** 20 hr Tuxedo Mask 10

Personal Finance