Search for Missing Karen Swift

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42934 May 17, 2012
Why would anyone remain somewhere that they obviously weren't wanted or liked? Why would anyone continue to remain where they aren't welcome just to spout off about people they don't even know? Why would they lie about never returning to that same place and then make a fool out of themself by returning? It would be like attending a party when you weren't invited, given by people that don't like you and having no one to talk to when you were there. Who does this? I can't imagine sitting on this thread for an hour, posting to myself because no one else wants to communicate with me. That's creepy! The only people I see doing that is ummmmm, JSYWK and Ginger! Even the trolls only bother to make one or two comments before they leave! But of course they all think they are smart! Duhhhhh
Ginger

United States

#42935 May 17, 2012
Queue wrote:
Ginger wrote: "Are they would be on the stand."
Sorry but huh?
I've already forgot what I was going to say!
Ginger

United States

#42936 May 17, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
It has taken the TBI six months, and they have no suspects. David hired Farese Wed., and he has already got suspects? Hmmm?? Man this dude works fast. Maybe he needs to go and give a two day suspect lesson to the TBI. I am sure they would love to hear this one! JMO!
That is a great question! Wow. When I read that it shock me.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#42937 May 17, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
Why would anyone remain somewhere that they obviously weren't wanted or liked? Why would anyone continue to remain where they aren't welcome just to spout off about people they don't even know? Why would they lie about never returning to that same place and then make a fool out of themself by returning? It would be like attending a party when you weren't invited, given by people that don't like you and having no one to talk to when you were there. Who does this? I can't imagine sitting on this thread for an hour, posting to myself because no one else wants to communicate with me. That's creepy! The only people I see doing that is ummmmm, JSYWK and Ginger! Even the trolls only bother to make one or two comments before they leave! But of course they all think they are smart! Duhhhhh
I wasn't going to respond to you today. But every since you have mentioned me two or three more times, then I will. You see you jumped Wolf for no reason. You have jumped me from day one for no reason. Now, what difference what is done on this thread? What makes you the boss, on how this thread is ran? All you do is attack people being the azzzzzzzz, that you are. What was the reason for attacking Wolf?
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#42938 May 17, 2012
Ginger said "I forgot what I was going to say."

Was it on the topic of the bio-mom being put on the stand?(TSSF = Topix Shock Syndrome Fog) LOL

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Since: Jul 11

Jasper, GA

#42939 May 17, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
'PromisesBroken40, do you ever contribute to a discussion, other than attacking others credibility, character and intelligence?'PB40, everyone has the right to be stupid, but you really seem to abuse the privilege'...

WS

Location hidden

#42940 May 17, 2012
JSYWK thinks she is such a genius but I hate to tell her this. The majority of people with high IQ's are lacking something else in their mental process. They don't know what that is because they lack having it. In her case, I'm guessing she lacks any ability for critical analysis. It just appears to be impossible for her. Of course that would be in addition to her lack of compassion. I get the idea that there is an entire brick wall in her brain and compassion and critical analysis are somewhere behind the wall.

Location hidden

#42941 May 17, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't going to respond to you today. But every since you have mentioned me two or three more times, then I will. You see you jumped Wolf for no reason. You have jumped me from day one for no reason. Now, what difference what is done on this thread? What makes you the boss, on how this thread is ran? All you do is attack people being the azzzzzzzz, that you are. What was the reason for attacking Wolf?
why would you remain, attacking people all of the time?
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#42942 May 17, 2012
get a grip wrote:
According to locations, we have posters from Iowa, Indiana, Maine, North Carolina, Texas, Florida, South Carolina, and Kentucky, just to name a few. Some may be in Dyersburg. I live close to D'burg, but my location shows Deer Creek, Il. Guess my ISP is located there or something.
Anyway, ain't it funny how there are SOOO many from within a small radius in Arkansas? Why would so MANY different peoplein a small area post here? I know Karen's family lives there, as she and David did at one time. But the murder happened in Dyer County,TN, and we don't see a lot of comments from Dyersburg.
I guess to answer my own question about why so MANY from a small radius in Arkansas, how could one possibly NOT believe it is the work of one or two rather than "so many?"
Hey Grip!!:-) While I do believe that there are one or two on here from Arkansas that use various names, I really don't think it's strange to see alot more posts from Arkansas than Dyserburg. Karen and David had a lot of ties here. Karen, especially since she lived in Arkansas most of her life. I just think there was a lot more time to build friendships and bonds here in Arkansas than in Dyersburg (just the short time they were there) Honestly, I think overall, this area may have been more affected by this than Dyersburg. Now, by saying this, I am not by any means taking away from the fact that this Tn community has been greatly affected. I mean it happened right there in their midst. I am just referring to the bonds that Karen had with so many in Arkansas. Not trying to be argumentative..you know I love your posts..JMO on this subject :-) And you can't really go by IP's , they do jump around..HA! For instance, I have never lived in Jonesboro! ;)

Location hidden

#42943 May 17, 2012
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
'PromisesBroken40, do you ever contribute to a discussion, other than attacking others credibility, character and intelligence?'PB40, everyone has the right to be stupid, but you really seem to abuse the privilege'...
WS
Amen!!

Location hidden

#42944 May 17, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't going to respond to you today. But every since you have mentioned me two or three more times, then I will. You see you jumped Wolf for no reason. You have jumped me from day one for no reason. Now, what difference what is done on this thread? What makes you the boss, on how this thread is ran? All you do is attack people being the azzzzzzzz, that you are. What was the reason for attacking Wolf?
I haven't responded to YOU at all today, sonny, but now that you ask, Wolf is an idiot. You are a bigger idiot. You are also a troll and play too many games that finally got your azz in a sling. You only have yourself to blame for your actions. No one here talks to you because you have proven who and what you are. You are also too stupid to understand how or why Farese made the statement he did and no one wants to explain it to you. Maybe Ginger will once she manages to figure it out. Now go away and stop bothering me.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#42945 May 17, 2012
curious-midwest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dawg....No worries on anyone thinking you're a drunk. I know you don't care and laugh it off. Just because someone has a couple of beers or a cocktail does not a drunk make. Yes...that's for those angelic posters--Ginger & JSYWK...what fools they are! The real issue is you speak the truth plainly and they don't like it. It seems they want to give DS the benefit of the doubt, but others are quickly summed up, judged by looks, actions, etc. in no time. Hypocrites.
I intentionally feed them to see how quickly they go will go into attack mode, like this morning when I posted, "buuuurrrrp". lol No one can drink as much as they insist I do and carry on a coherent conversation here.
Those two are like a couple pit bulls. Attacking is in their nature.

Location hidden

#42946 May 17, 2012
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
WS
The only thing ever seen from you is continuous copy/posts and insults to those who are sick of seeing them. You aren't in any position to talk about abusing the right to be stupid. You don't even manage to formulate an opinion about anything. Go away. You're annoying.
witcherin

Thackerville, OK

#42947 May 17, 2012
curious-midwest wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure. People don't want to believe he is capable of murdering her. I don't understand why denial is easier than coming to grips with the truth. Especially when it's someone you THINK you know. I don't even think her parents wanted to believe it. I have known someone who was a prince in public....but guess what?? He is in prison for murdering his wife. "Nice Guys" murder their wives. Attractive "moms" murder their innocent children. You never know what a human being is capable of.....and I don't think Karen even thought he was capable of murdering her. At the very end, and I mean the night of the party, I think she may have been scared....thus, the reason for the frantic calls to her friend. I also think she felt with the children (daughters) in the house she was "safe." Also, how convenient the boys are not in the home, at school and away. So many things have been convenient, haven't they?
Laci Peterson's family and friends thought Scott was the perfect husband, so excited about being a first time dad.
I think Karen was scared. Her leaving the divorce papers for DS to find while she and the girls were absent makes me feel that way.
Sadly, I do think she thought the girls would keep her safe till they could all move out.
lol

Millington, TN

#42948 May 17, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>why would you remain, attacking people all of the time?
This thread is not about you. This thread is about Karen Swift.
Millington, TN

#42949 May 17, 2012
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not wonder at all.. I know exactly what he means! He is attempting to trash the VICTIM to make his client look innocent! JUST LIKE YOU DO! Duh...
YEAH , he is giving notice he is going to trash her ... he must of skipped the class on writing
statments 4 the media . It wasn't very professional for a big -wig
defense attorney . The janitor musta wrote it 4 him !!:}

Location hidden

#42950 May 17, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't responded to YOU at all today, sonny, but now that you ask, Wolf is an idiot. You are a bigger idiot. You are also a troll and play too many games that finally got your azz in a sling. You only have yourself to blame for your actions. No one here talks to you because you have proven who and what you are. You are also too stupid to understand how or why Farese made the statement he did and no one wants to explain it to you. Maybe Ginger will once she manages to figure it out. Now go away and stop bothering me.
Quit mentioning ummmmmmm, and I will quit. Quit attacking me and Wolf. Wolf is here, just like I am. Geeeze! There is no actions from me, I am here just like you are trolling as well
Dawg

Granger, IN

#42951 May 17, 2012
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Grip!!:-) While I do believe that there are one or two on here from Arkansas that use various names, I really don't think it's strange to see alot more posts from Arkansas than Dyserburg. Karen and David had a lot of ties here. Karen, especially since she lived in Arkansas most of her life. I just think there was a lot more time to build friendships and bonds here in Arkansas than in Dyersburg (just the short time they were there) Honestly, I think overall, this area may have been more affected by this than Dyersburg. Now, by saying this, I am not by any means taking away from the fact that this Tn community has been greatly affected. I mean it happened right there in their midst. I am just referring to the bonds that Karen had with so many in Arkansas. Not trying to be argumentative..you know I love your posts..JMO on this subject :-) And you can't really go by IP's , they do jump around..HA! For instance, I have never lived in Jonesboro! ;)
Rather than isp addresses, I think I react to the content of the posts more than anything. Since we know they use proxy software, we can't pay a lot of attention to the addresses listed.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#42952 May 17, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
You see no one wants to discuss these other suspects he has. How did he come up with these suspects? Where did he get his info from? Speculation: Did David give him some names? Why does he have suspects, and the TBI doesn't? Who has be talking to? What brought on this statement?
Ummmmmmm, looks like you may have to change your name again, if you are looking for someone to correspond with ya!..jus sayin.... LoL
Dawg

Granger, IN

#42953 May 17, 2012
witcherin wrote:
<quoted text>
Laci Peterson's family and friends thought Scott was the perfect husband, so excited about being a first time dad.
I think Karen was scared. Her leaving the divorce papers for DS to find while she and the girls were absent makes me feel that way.
Sadly, I do think she thought the girls would keep her safe till they could all move out.
I agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1,500 plant license for commercial pot growers 3 min Like a fortress 8
Dyer County Inmate Jail Roster? 4 min Crisis Center 1
Did hillbilly unreal slim and the rest of those... 14 min guest 3
Single Moms 15 min angie L 17
Koch Brothers Warn Cut Our Taxes Or No More C... 16 min REDS don t care 8
Broadband Firehoses 18 min fatass 3
Robbery 19 min Come on 9

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance