Search for Missing Karen Swift

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42552 May 16, 2012
Has anyone here attempted to look at the MySpace page without clicking on the link provided? Because when I do, it says No Results. Considering all the efforts of "some" to track people on this site, it makes me very suspicious.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#42553 May 16, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
How are they going to pick jurors around here anyways, if most believe that David has already done it? Can you imagine if they have 8 or 9 jurors that in the back of their minds, had David pinned from day one? What will happen then? Automatically guilty? No matter what ole Steve throws at them! LOL!
bus them in from another county like they did in the Coleman Case. It was very high profile also since Joyce Meyer was his employer.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#42554 May 16, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
Has anyone here attempted to look at the MySpace page without clicking on the link provided? Because when I do, it says No Results. Considering all the efforts of "some" to track people on this site, it makes me very suspicious.
It worked. But try googling her name with the word(s) myspace with it.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#42555 May 16, 2012
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
bus them in from another county like they did in the Coleman Case. It was very high profile also since Joyce Meyer was his employer.
I agree! Thanks! I think that will happen in this big case, when it happens It will happen.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Location hidden

#42556 May 16, 2012
I meant it will happen, and it is close.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#42557 May 16, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
Ooops. Sorry Promises! I think I got confused about who's friend that person was listed on. It was also a friend name on KS's yardlady fb.

Location hidden

#42558 May 16, 2012
Queue I saw the myspace supposedly belonging to Karen.
That one friend is wearing goth-like white makeup.
What are the chances?
I'll have to think on that during dinner.
Freaky...

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#42559 May 16, 2012
just my thoughts wrote:
Hold your horses David does not have to be quilty just because he hired an attorney. Heck the way some of you talk about him he would have no choice. Some of you have him convicted already. I will not believe he is quilty until I hear a lot more information. There are still at least 6 people that I think could have done this. People have stopped bringing there names up but they sure look more quilty to me than David.
I think I know at least 4 I'm a little fuzzy on the other two. Are 3 of them a family, 2 a couple and one alone?

Location hidden

#42560 May 16, 2012
Oh and thanks for bringing up the Coleman case again.
I watched all of the videos of his interrogation (10 I think) when they first went public.
Definitely gives some insight into what investigators will put a suspect thru if they don't have a lawyer. Or if they agree to talk without one.
Food for thought...
Dawg

Granger, IN

#42561 May 16, 2012
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard Nancy Grace use the term "stealing resources" from finding the killer when an obvious POI doesn't do a polygraph or cooperate in ways that will remove them from suspicion.
It can be argued as such.
Nancy Grace is an extremist, so you won't find me siding with her over much of anything.
Anyone who commits a crime can be accused of stealing community resources. A speeder is causing an officer to spend needless time writing a ticket. But then, what is that officer's job?
Here's my definition of "stealing resources"..... remember the prosecutor from the Anthony case? He retired from the prosecutor's office after that trial and went into private practice. He ended up defending his son against a DUI and possession charges. The first thing Ashton did was contest the results from the breathalyzer test as unreliable. The judge promptly tossed the results out. But there was no defense to the dashcam recording of the field sobriety test given to the son.
What Nancy Grace calls resources, some of us would call rights. Ashton had the right to contest the charges against him. Just because I feel he wasted a lot of people's valuable time, I still recognize his rights, something Nancy Grace would like to ignore at convenient times.

Location hidden

#42562 May 16, 2012
Nativegrl wrote:
Queue I saw the myspace supposedly belonging to Karen.
That one friend is wearing goth-like white makeup.
What are the chances?
I'll have to think on that during dinner.
Freaky...
Looked like she was biting that guy's neck....
get a grip

Cedar Grove, TN

#42563 May 16, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Am I the only one here with an open mind? 60% David, 40% someone else? Anyone else 50-50?
No, but you are probably the only one here with an empty mind. JUST kidding, ummm, couldn't help myself. you walked into that, lol.

Mountain Home, AR

#42564 May 16, 2012
curious outsider wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost always agree with you Dawg, but I highly doubt there will be a plea. We know he's a narcissistic, selfish bast*rd coward.....and he's come this far already. What galls me is the fact that he was at her funeral, had cake with her mother on Karen's b-day and has continually had custody of those precious little girls. I just think there's going to be a lot of circumstantial rather than direct evidence and he will maintain his innocence and I'd bet his attorneys advise him to do that as well. You may be right, though. He should just stop the charade and confess......but that is what a NORMAL person with a conscience would do.
All this even if he is not the killer? Some people do have reasonable doubt at this time.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#42565 May 16, 2012
Carmarthen wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I know at least 4 I'm a little fuzzy on the other two. Are 3 of them a family, 2 a couple and one alone?
Can you provide any motive to this? Motive that is plausible and not based on topix hearsay or fantasy?
Just askin'.....

Mountain Home, AR

#42566 May 16, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Yes!
They were asking about your computer, not you ummmmmmmmm. Computer virus.
get a grip

Cedar Grove, TN

#42567 May 16, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I hadn't really paid attention to that. All I know is that each time I would get on, they were here under one name or the other.
I think something's going to happen, and it looks like an indictment. You don't hire a high dollar attorney for nothing.
You have to remember, though, this is just the beginning of a long, drawnout, Tennessee process. Your legal procedures down there leave a lot to be desired.
I'll leave that for a future discussion.
Almost as bad as Florida, eh, dawg? At least seems that way.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#42568 May 16, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
All this even if he is not the killer? Some people do have reasonable doubt at this time.
Only when you ignore the 6,000 pound pink elephant in the corner.

Location hidden

#42569 May 16, 2012
This forum is a joke about what is justice. This reminds me of the wild wild west. If David is arrested his trial should be a changed venue.

Location hidden

#42570 May 16, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you provide any motive to this? Motive that is plausible and not based on topix hearsay or fantasy?
Just askin'.....
Naw... You?

Mountain Home, AR

#42571 May 16, 2012
Does anyone know if the attorney was "hired" or just representing David Swift. He may have volunteered Pro Bono work for the publicity. It got him on TV didn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mindless sheep 44 min were still here 7
Trump loves cowards, this is sick. 1 hr were still here 11
We want them hanging chads counted 1 hr Natalie 7
#Trumpgrets 1 hr were still here 1
Trump needs to pay his taxes 3 hr Inyoface 3
Cindy Rogers 4 hr guest 2
Furious at the Dyer Co Jail 5 hr Guest5421 35

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance