Search for Missing Karen Swift
I See Stupid People

Hornsby, TN

#41645 May 14, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
I am going to be honest about this. I have no clue.
There...I paraphrased it for you. Your welcome.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#41646 May 14, 2012
Correction: TKF!!

Location hidden

#41647 May 14, 2012
Carmarthen wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Ginger has consistently claimed that Karen wanted her husband.
Exactly!
psychicstalker

Florence, KY

#41648 May 14, 2012
I cannot believe there has not been any more movement on Karen's case by authorities and whomever did is still out there just doing whatever they want. Its really hard to believe, but apparently cops got nada.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#41649 May 14, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, tell me all the names you have posted under, and I will tell you if I read your posts.
I will admit...I "bounce" past certain posters. Ones that have nothing to add, nothing to say, they are just typing.
I also bounce over posters who repeat themselves, or do not partake in any real exchange. I think of them as "roboposters."
I also bounce over lengthy, wordy posts from certain known repeat offenders, but I will go back and read them if other posters pull out something interesting from the lengthy, wordy post.
NG I have been worried about you. Glad to see you're ok!

Location hidden

#41650 May 14, 2012
psychicstalker wrote:
I cannot believe there has not been any more movement on Karen's case by authorities and whomever did is still out there just doing whatever they want. Its really hard to believe, but apparently cops got nada.
Hell UMMMMM

Location hidden

#41651 May 14, 2012
Mojogoingon wrote:
<quoted text>Hell UMMMMM
That wasn't me!! That is Psychic stalker that is here sometimes... I have said all along that there is more posters from Mayfield than just me..

Location hidden

#41652 May 14, 2012
Dawg wrote:
The last person to see Swift was her husband, David Swift, who told authorities he last saw the missing woman at around 1:30 a.m. Oct. 30. Swift had filed for a divorce from David Swift on Oct. 10.
http://www.paragoulddailypress.com/articles/2...
What evidence do you have on the husband?

Location hidden

#41653 May 14, 2012
UMMMMM tell Veritus I'm looking for him.
guest 933

Mayfield, KY

#41654 May 14, 2012
psychicstalker wrote:
LE has nada. This case is gone cold.

Location hidden

#41655 May 14, 2012
Carmarthen wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Ginger has consistently claimed that Karen wanted her husband.
I'm sick of this Ginger BS. If she wants to be found she will come find you. Do you have an issue with what I just said?

Location hidden

#41656 May 14, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>That wasn't me!! That is Psychic stalker that is here sometimes... I have said all along that there is more posters from Mayfield than just me..
Just post under one name! Giving me a headache.
Another Guest

Prattville, AL

#41657 May 14, 2012
Mojogoingon wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sick of this Ginger BS. If she wants to be found she will come find you. Do you have an issue with what I just said?
Hi, Ginger.

You're not fooling anyone.
paulharvie

United States

#41658 May 14, 2012
Someone made mention that ummmmmm could have been working at the Farms on halloween.I don`t really think he was involved with her actual murder but as nosey as ummmmm is,I do think he knows more than he is tellimg.Ummmmm,was Lisa and her husband at the party that night? Could she be posting as Lisas sister and as guest also.Could be that she is playing both sides to see what is being developed on this case.Com e on ummmmm and tell us the rest of the story.
Jackson, TN

#41659 May 14, 2012
Another Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Ginger.
I just wonder WHY she is so worried about the phone records ?
Jackson, TN

#41660 May 14, 2012
paulharvie wrote:
Someone made mention that ummmmmm could have been working at the Farms on halloween.I don`t really think he was involved with her actual murder but as nosey as ummmmm is,I do think he knows more than he is tellimg.Ummmmm,was Lisa and her husband at the party that night? Could she be posting as Lisas sister and as guest also.Could be that she is playing both sides to see what is being developed on this case.Com e on ummmmm and tell us the rest of the story.
I think it's gingy we need the rest of the story from . Man, she is character . IT don't surprise me what she is doing or has done . I just wonder maybe , if the phone records are proof of an affair before Karen past . Or maybe , she give assistance that morning ?

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

South Sioux City, NE

#41661 May 14, 2012
I once ran over a cat. By accident of course.

Location hidden

#41662 May 14, 2012
Another Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Ginger.
Try again!
guest 933

Mayfield, KY

#41663 May 14, 2012
Mojogoingon wrote:
<quoted text>Try again!
You try again! I'll give you one more guess. Sure in the hell ain't umm. Guess again!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#41664 May 14, 2012
Mojogoingon wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sick of this Ginger BS. If she wants to be found she will come find you. Do you have an issue with what I just said?
Awww...What's wrong? Everyone knowsyour game now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Sheriff of Dyer County 5 min stormy 29
Super heros 9 min taco 3
Fathers day 2 hr Terry T 18
nEw sTEak pLace 2 hr Tanzy 1
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 3 hr impulse 4,782
NWA Midsouth 3 hr History is Here 55
Detox help.. 4 hr H E L L O 10

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance