Comments
40,261 - 40,280 of 97,243 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#41368 May 12, 2012
JusMe3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have some blessed Mothers in your life! Have a great day and enjoy!:-)
You do the same. I'm beat and tomorrow's a long day.
Nite everyone.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#41369 May 12, 2012
Can we please have respect for this thread starting at midnight. If you comment, then please let it respectable. It is Mother's day. At least from 12 midnight tonight, until midnight Sunday Night!

Happy Mother's day to all!

Justice for Karen, Holly and for the Bains, may tomorrow be special for those girls. As for Karen's girls, let it be a day of peace, love, and joy.

And Curtis

#41370 May 12, 2012
Let it be respectable!

Since: Jul 11

Hendersonville, NC

#41371 May 12, 2012
I See Stupid People wrote:
<quoted text>
Check here.
www.incestory.com
I bet your whole family is there.
You are stupid ppl, why would you be so mean to another human being. Never mind I already know the answer.

Since: Jul 11

Hendersonville, NC

#41372 May 12, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Can we please have respect for this thread starting at midnight. If you comment, then please let it respectable. It is Mother's day. At least from 12 midnight tonight, until midnight Sunday Night!
Justice for Karen, Holly and for the Bains, may tomorrow be special for those girls. As for Karen's girls, let it be a day of peace, love, and joy.
Sorry ummmmmmm, you are right. Ppl like stupid are bullies, and cowards. I will respect your request. I hope you have a nice day with your family..I'm out... big day tomorrow myself.

And Curtis

#41373 May 12, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry ummmmmmm, you are right. Ppl like stupid are bullies, and cowards. I will respect your request. I hope you have a nice day with your family..I'm out... big day tomorrow myself.
Good night 17! Happy Mother's day!
Lovey Howell

San Jose, CA

#41374 May 12, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
What would be even better would be if no one posted to this thread at at all.

This thread should remain silent between 12 midnight tonight until midnight Sunday night in protest of the LE silence about this crime as well as respect to the victim.

I bet no one can restrain themselves long enough to do that!
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#41375 May 13, 2012
Lovey Howell wrote:
<quoted text>
What would be even better would be if no one posted to this thread at at all.
This thread should remain silent between 12 midnight tonight until midnight Sunday night in protest of the LE silence about this crime as well as respect to the victim.
I bet no one can restrain themselves long enough to do that!
The voices for the victim can never be silenced.
Justice For Mrs. Swift.
really in texas

United States

#41376 May 13, 2012
Just catching up and came across guesteds' posts, made me queasy and furious. Then common sense kicked in. Same chit different day. Sad, mean-spirited, and ignorant..now who could that be????

And Curtis

#41377 May 13, 2012
“Never Give Up! Never, never, never, never give up. Never!”
Winston Churchill

Ash Flat, AR

#41378 May 13, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you also guest ed??? That makes sense, one subpoena should cover a lot of ground.
Sorry that's not me. They need no subpoena or warrant for anything I have I can assure you. This is Topix, idiot, Law Enforcement does not care what goes on here. They may monitor for clues, but otherwise, they have real work to be done besides slap hands on topix. If they are going to subpoena one of us, they may as well get all of us. Won't that be exciting?

And Curtis

#41379 May 13, 2012
Never!!

Ash Flat, AR

#41380 May 13, 2012
Geeez wrote:
<quoted text>
This is another post that has bothered me. The statement-(the poster is debating on whether or not their BS is lies) and I quote: "I guess that's why they will have a jury trial if that time ever comes"...Why say this..Karen will NOT be the one on trial. The only thing I can figure out with this statement is..someone trying to justify murder. And IMO there is no justification for Karen's murder!
Nope that statement means we will hear the rest of the story if that time ever comes. She may not be on trial, but everything she did in her last few months will be brought out. Remember David Broderick. When his wife went on trial for his murder, anything and everything about his life was put on display for the whole world. Resulted in a mistrial the first time around. Most people did think he deserved it. Personally, I don't see a trial in the future in this case. I see it as growing cold and colder. Either there is big power behind it, in front of it, and all around it, and it will be hidden away like people say Dyer County is so famous for or they have nothing to really convict anyone of anything. Guess time will tell, maybe. Then again, we may have heard all we will ever hear.

Ash Flat, AR

#41381 May 13, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> Humm, good points, and I hadn't thought about this story originating possibly from Davids statement. I'm still confused about David seeing what was going on at the party,was he invited, creeping, or the strange mask man?
Was there any proof he did any of those things or you just guessing? He may have been looking for grounds to prove she was an unfit mother so he could get his kids.

Ash Flat, AR

#41382 May 13, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know.. but there are several hints dropped along the way. Its odd to see something from Guest ed which confirms the stalking remarks made by Man Up. Very Odd. That is why I think there is way more to this story... I think LE knows it. I don't. But I can see harmonious notes.
Stalking? Is it considered stalking if a PI follows someone and gets information? Why would it be any different for a spouse to do it him/herself? Don't think there was any stalking, just finding out what was going on. Could have made a big difference in a divorce over custody of the girls.

Ash Flat, AR

#41383 May 13, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> I thought the line, "her life is over,she is done" was very creepy,and cold. It seems several monikers, are trying to justify murder. These are some really creepy statements, by creepy ppl.
What do you want people to say, that she is coming back? Nothing creepy or cold about it, it's a fact. No one is justifying murder, but there are living, breathing people whose lives are being affected by posting their names on here when they possibly have absolutely nothing to do with this case. Life is not always what the public, family, or friends want it to be. Do you know something the rest of us don't about Karen coming back? Her life is over and that just how it is. Bitch about things you can do something to change. That will never be changed. It's over, it's done, she's gone. If that is creepy and cold, sorry, but that is life too. Death is not a pretty thing under any circumstances but it is pretty final any way you look at it. Actually nothing creepy about death at all, it's part of life. You are born, you live, you die. No, everyone is not always murdered, but does that make them less dead, more dead, what? Murder is a horrible things to happen, but it continues to happen needlessly and usually for stupid reasons. Life is precious to every living, breathing person, but when it's over it's just over and not much you can do about it, but try your best to move on without your loved ones. It's never easy and I'm sure murder makes it way more difficult but that doesn't change it. I hope whoever did this, confesses when arrested to spare the children from hearing things they don't really need to hear as well as just the trauma of a trial. I also hope they nail the right person. Life is not always pretty and death is worse, but that's the price of living, I suppose. The fact is we all deserve to die for the wages of sin in death and none of us will escape that event. Neither will our loved ones. Our only hope is that somehow we can pull ourselves together and someday move on. Her family's lives are changed forever and nothing is going to remove that, not even finding out who did it or why. It's not going to change it for sure.
Just a Mom

Mesa, AZ

#41384 May 13, 2012
Thinking of Karen's children and wishing they had their Mom with them today to celebrate Mother's Day. Rest in peace, Karen...May justice for you be served sooner than later.
Another Guest

United States

#41385 May 13, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>What do you want people to say, that she is coming back? Nothing creepy or cold about it, it's a fact. No one is justifying murder, but there are living, breathing people whose lives are being affected by posting their names on here when they possibly have absolutely nothing to do with this case. Life is not always what the public, family, or friends want it to be. Do you know something the rest of us don't about Karen coming back? Her life is over and that just how it is. Bitch about things you can do something to change. That will never be changed. It's over, it's done, she's gone. If that is creepy and cold, sorry, but that is life too. Death is not a pretty thing under any circumstances but it is pretty final any way you look at it. Actually nothing creepy about death at all, it's part of life. You are born, you live, you die. No, everyone is not always murdered, but does that make them less dead, more dead, what? Murder is a horrible things to happen, but it continues to happen needlessly and usually for stupid reasons. Life is precious to every living, breathing person, but when it's over it's just over and not much you can do about it, but try your best to move on without your loved ones. It's never easy and I'm sure murder makes it way more difficult but that doesn't change it. I hope whoever did this, confesses when arrested to spare the children from hearing things they don't really need to hear as well as just the trauma of a trial. I also hope they nail the right person. Life is not always pretty and death is worse, but that's the price of living, I suppose. The fact is we all deserve to die for the wages of sin in death and none of us will escape that event. Neither will our loved ones. Our only hope is that somehow we can pull ourselves together and someday move on. Her family's lives are changed forever and nothing is going to remove that, not even finding out who did it or why. It's not going to change it for sure.
So we should just be able to say whatever we want to say about Karen, whether we know it's true or not just because she's dead? Wow.

And a happy Mother's day to you, JSYWK.

May your children and your children's children talk about what a hag you were even after your death one day. Because, really. What does it matter?
Queue

Florissant, MO

#41386 May 13, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope that statement means we will hear the rest of the story if that time ever comes. She may not be on trial, but everything she did in her last few months will be brought out. Remember David Broderick. When his wife went on trial for his murder, anything and everything about his life was put on display for the whole world. Resulted in a mistrial the first time around. Most people did think he deserved it. Personally, I don't see a trial in the future in this case. I see it as growing cold and colder. Either there is big power behind it, in front of it, and all around it, and it will be hidden away like people say Dyer County is so famous for or they have nothing to really convict anyone of anything. Guess time will tell, maybe. Then again, we may have heard all we will ever hear.
It will be more than what occurred in the last few months and I assure you it will include more of his if it ever comes to that. A jury will never feel that anyone brought it on themselves. And may interpret some of that past as the ability and willingness to "discard of" one out of a life.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#41387 May 13, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalking? Is it considered stalking if a PI follows someone and gets information? Why would it be any different for a spouse to do it him/herself? Don't think there was any stalking, just finding out what was going on. Could have made a big difference in a divorce over custody of the girls.
Hopefully you don't feel the same way about murder.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min Mississippi gurl 145,711
Aryan nation the so called brotherhood 10 min Grow Up 8
DCHS student NOT suspended fo sayin Bless you 11 min cantfixstupid 29
Read before voting republican 31 min Satan 3
God is Great 35 min Satan 12
Student was NOT Suspended 52 min Giver of Knowledge 6
Mom of the "bless you" girl 58 min SuperMysteryGuest 72
Dyersubrg City Mayor Poll 1 hr guest 56
Becky Winegardner 6 hr concernedforthest... 41
DCHS student suspended for saying bless you 7 hr concernedforthest... 542
•••
•••

Dyersburg News, Events & Info