Search for Missing Karen Swift

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#41301 May 12, 2012
StacyAnn wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the post ummmmmmm wrote when the poster was coming down hard on him????
Said her husband should take her laptop and beat her in the head with it!!!!!! I have always thought ummmmmmmmm was VERY STRANGE!!!! And he is posting on here 24/7 ... No life
He said ask NG she knows who I am........I haven't seen her post on here. He talked about Holly Bobo case.

Covington, LA

#41302 May 12, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get riled over the cheap shots.
I do find it interesting that they are trivializing the spousal and child support.
With the filing of the divorce, automatically, Mr. Swift has to provide a detailed asset and income statement to the court.
That's enough to rattle anyone's cage. Especially one who is burning the candle at both ends and has considerable assets and income.
Listen, if he had a Pre- homicide lawyer, he was very much concerned about the assets and income...just sayin.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#41303 May 12, 2012
Ginger is in the House wrote:
guested wrote:
the man in the mask was wearin all black.was much younger than karen.that was easy to tell.after she got the girl home she went back out and met him @the end of her road.because she didnt need 2 be driving.he drove to the cemetery.it got out of hand.simple.box is tryin 2 find out who the man was.there was dna.but it isnt on file.he went back out into the dark.just like he came from.it was a real halloween shocker.hes probably done it b4.and will do it again.somewhere else.where women are drunk and easily led.this is why no arrest.and few clues.just the simple facts.sorry but its all true.
UMMMMMM wrote
I would have pushed that mask down his throat. Ole facemask man, would have turned into the joker choking in the dark. I am p!ssed off, don't make me p!ssed off.
UMMMMM you told on yourself. hes done it b4 and will do it again
Was your mom a blonde?
Hi Gingy. Did you by chance hurt your ankle on or around October 30? Just a simple question.

Covington, LA

#41304 May 12, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> Humm, good points, and I hadn't thought about this story originating possibly from Davids statement. I'm still confused about David seeing what was going on at the party,was he invited, creeping, or the strange mask man?
I don't know.. but there are several hints dropped along the way. Its odd to see something from Guest ed which confirms the stalking remarks made by Man Up. Very Odd. That is why I think there is way more to this story... I think LE knows it. I don't. But I can see harmonious notes.

Since: Jul 11

Lawndale, NC

#41305 May 12, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Or they just wanted to change the topic from blood evidence in the garage. Cause that's when Guest ed dropped this smoke and mirrors BS.
Another good possibility, Guest. I post on my phone so I can't see locations. When a name change occurs I don't have that as an indicator of it just being a name change. I do want to let everyone know that because of my provider,and being mobile my location changes at will. I live in NE TN but my location has been SC, NC,and Tn. I know this question has come up, so just I would let everyone know it does happen.
StacyAnn

Haslet, TX

#41306 May 12, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a name change.. freshen up a little... Its not that the name is bad, it just could be, well, a little fresher..newer...
I would give that some thought... But, coming from someone with the name "guest" .. "a little fresher" LMAO.... I'll past :)

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Location hidden

#41307 May 12, 2012
UMMMMMMMM, where is NG? You told her who you were and gained her trust and now she is gone. She was a blond.
Why did you do it?
If posters go back...they will find you stated you were a good looking guy.
You said you had friends that lived at the farms?
You were at that party that night, maybe you even worked there that night. You kept her mask. You saw her fighting with the Bonas. You gave her comfort when she had a fight with the Bonas and she gave you her cellphone number.
Where is Holly Bobo?
OMG that is why your obsession with this forum.
I have told you that I am not friends with NG. NG also told you that she didn't know my name as well. I have no clue where NG is. She hasn't been here for a while now. I have stated that I know people at the farms, and which I do. Ginger, all I do is keep up with the Holly Bobo case to see what is going on.

Lawndale, NC

#41308 May 12, 2012
Geeez wrote:
<quoted text>
This is another post that has bothered me. The statement-(the poster is debating on whether or not their BS is lies) and I quote: "I guess that's why they will have a jury trial if that time ever comes"...Why say this..Karen will NOT be the one on trial. The only thing I can figure out with this statement is..someone trying to justify murder. And IMO there is no justification for Karen's murder!
I thought the line, "her life is over,she is done" was very creepy,and cold. It seems several monikers, are trying to justify murder. These are some really creepy statements, by creepy ppl.
Toone, TN

#41309 May 12, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a name change.. freshen up a little... Its not that the name is bad, it just could be, well, a little fresher..newer...
lol / your a nut LA

Location hidden

#41310 May 12, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I have told you that I am not friends with NG. NG also told you that she didn't know my name as well. I have no clue where NG is. She hasn't been here for a while now. I have stated that I know people at the farms, and which I do. Ginger, all I do is keep up with the Holly Bobo case to see what is going on.
I will try to find the post where you told NG... tell her who I am. Ummmmmm you were there that night. Tell me what happen?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#41311 May 12, 2012
guested wrote:
the man in the mask was wearin all black.was much younger than karen.that was easy to tell.after she got the girl home she went back out and met him @the end of her road.because she didnt need 2 be driving.he drove to the cemetery.it got out of hand.simple.box is tryin 2 find out who the man was.there was dna.but it isnt on file.he went back out into the dark.just like he came from.it was a real halloween shocker.hes probably done it b4.and will do it again.somewhere else.where women are drunk and easily led.this is why no arrest.and few clues.just the simple facts.sorry but its all true.
UMMMMMM wrote
I would have pushed that mask down his throat. Ole facemask man, would have turned into the joker choking in the dark. I am p!ssed off, don't make me p!ssed off.
UMMMMM you told on yourself. hes done it b4 and will do it again
Was your mom a blonde?
You know better than to mix your psych meds with alcohol.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Location hidden

#41312 May 12, 2012
StacyAnn wrote:
<quoted text>
I would give that some thought... But, coming from someone with the name "guest" .. "a little fresher" LMAO.... I'll past :)
Maybe, you need to call Mother Theresa, and ask when was the last time she was in Dyersburg, stuck up in a room with David!

Location hidden

#41313 May 12, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Five o'clock comes early in Arkansas.
Like, reeeaaaal early.
Like five a.m. lol

Covington, LA

#41314 May 12, 2012
StacyAnn wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, but I only use one name,,, Well, I will know you by your writing, I suppose... You do change your name a bit, though, so I don't see why you are resisting now...Whatever..

Covington, LA

#41315 May 12, 2012
KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>lol / your a nut LA
I am glad someone got it!!! TY

Lawndale, NC

#41316 May 12, 2012
Ginger, why would you tell ummmmmmm that you got your info from Sheriff Box?
Toone, TN

#41317 May 12, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> I thought the line, "her life is over,she is done" was very creepy,and cold. It seems several monikers, are trying to justify murder. These are some really creepy statements, by creepy ppl.
Do yall remember when FED UP said it was a done deal / like somebody got pssssd over the comment . They are steady try to justify , now , like they know what's coming . HE WILL NEVER GO {NOW} IT'S SHE CAUSD HIM TO DO IT OR THE OTHER - SELFDEFENSE- WHICH WILL NEVER WORK -HEY WILL LAUGH HIM OUT OF COURT
Dawg

Granger, IN

#41318 May 12, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hay, Dawg.
Good to be with you tonight. I bet you have a special plan for Mother's Day tomorrow. Hope you and your wife are planning a big family get together.
Aw, thanks.
Yes, taking mom-in-law and wife to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. The sis-in-laws will be there too, but that's it. Not a big family thing here. Both of my parents passed long ago.
I lost my mom at a young age and I can attest to that empty feeling that comes when thinking about what it would've been like had she lived.
Yes, life goes on, but the void remains.

Location hidden

#41319 May 12, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe, you need to call Mother Theresa, and ask when was the last time she was in Dyersburg, stuck up in a room with David!
Okay ummmmmmm,it's time to tell the truth. What have you done to ng? Justice for Karen is also missing. Where is she? You asked me if we knew each other, am I next? Where do you find the time to cause these missing persons?

Location hidden

#41320 May 12, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, thanks.
Yes, taking mom-in-law and wife to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. The sis-in-laws will be there too, but that's it. Not a big family thing here. Both of my parents passed long ago.
I lost my mom at a young age and I can attest to that empty feeling that comes when thinking about what it would've been like had she lived.
Yes, life goes on, but the void remains.
I love Cracker Barrel!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Priscilla walton 2 hr Hey 1
McDonald's 4 hr Tennman99 4
Ward 2 alderwoman 5 hr Guest 3
eiw 5 hr me 4
Ginger taylor 7 hr Your Fired 2
Do Concealed Carry Permit Holders Live In A Dre... 11 hr Guest 2
Not ONE (1) Mexican in court in Dyer County 16 hr REDS don t care 14

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance