Martin, TN

#38537 Apr 30, 2012
i think her husband did it....

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#38538 Apr 30, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I am not worried about what happened yesterday. I know it wasn't me. I have never put anything false on this thread, so I am not worried about anthing else.
What ever judge icon faires... You can disagree with me all you want. I know that wasn't me yesterday.

Location hidden

#38539 Apr 30, 2012
hmmm wrote:
i think her husband did it....
There is some that thinks he did it. You have people that think that another person did it. I say that some people has an open mind. This is a good observation from you though...

Location hidden

#38540 Apr 30, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Today marks six months in this case. Six months ago, she came up missing. I feel that this case is narrowing down to the person that did this.
Please remember this!
J4K!!
Take it anyway you want spammer. I know what I want, and that is J4K and you don't!

Location hidden

#38541 Apr 30, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>What ever judge icon faires... You can disagree with me all you want. I know that wasn't me yesterday.
I am tired of getting blamed for something when everytime a new name pops up. I am tired of getting a lesson on name changes, when some more on here is changing names themselves. This thread isn't ran by any one at all. I haven't done anything, and I am not worried about it. I am not worried about anything anymore...
haha

Martin, TN

#38542 Apr 30, 2012
wel if he didnt do it, then who did?? someone knows & someone needs to tell!!

Location hidden

#38543 Apr 30, 2012
haha wrote:
wel if he didnt do it, then who did?? someone knows & someone needs to tell!!
I agree and I think that omeone need to go to LE to say something. I also think that that the killer needs to confess, but we all know that isn't going too happen don't we.

Location hidden

#38544 Apr 30, 2012
Someone needs to go to LE!
DR of UMMM

Cherokee Village, AR

#38545 Apr 30, 2012
UMMMMMMM please take some meds. Your talking to all of your boys and need help.
haha

Martin, TN

#38546 Apr 30, 2012
no.. we all know that isn't going to happen! same with the holly bobo case! has anyone even tried questioning the husband?? i thikn jeff box knows something... & didnt i hear on the news a while back the autopsy was in? did they ever release that info?

United States

#38547 Apr 30, 2012
This is Guest la checking in. I leave for 36 hours to see Bruce Springsteen at jazz fest and this is the mess I come back to??? Once again guessed made me laugh aloud. A few beers and a bad idea..... And BNO is right at home... Couldn't have a better moniker for last nights action.
Honestly.

United States

#38548 Apr 30, 2012
Just one q... Where is the hacker thread, I gotta read it
guest two

Hot Springs Village, AR

#38549 Apr 30, 2012
You know that we never heard anymore about the registered sex offender that lived close to that neighborhood. They have said all of the Registered Sex Offenders would be investigatd.One lives "close" by that had FOUR charges against him and is a social reject.He would be my number one suspect but haven`t heard any more about this.I hope everything works out for the good of Karens family,including Mr.Swift.This is so sad.
bno

Wichita, KS

#38550 Apr 30, 2012
Guest wrote:
This is Guest la checking in. I leave for 36 hours to see Bruce Springsteen at jazz fest and this is the mess I come back to??? Once again guessed made me laugh aloud. A few beers and a bad idea..... And BNO is right at home... Couldn't have a better moniker for last nights action.
Honestly.
Oh, that's really sweet, thank you. My sole purpose in life is to come here and earn the approval of you and LW and any other game players.

Location hidden

#38551 Apr 30, 2012
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that's really sweet, thank you. My sole purpose in life is to come here and earn the approval of you and LW and any other game players.
Only the game players, that wants to play around, and that isn't me. I don't care what anyone says, that was not me last night...

Location hidden

#38553 Apr 30, 2012
(Memphis) Memphis Police have issued a City Watch Alert for two missing sisters.

Alexis Lewis and Kiara Woodson were last seen Sunday afternoon at their home in Parkway Village.

Their parents left them home alone around 3:00 p.m. The girls were gone when the parents came home 30 minutes later. The sisters havenít been seen since.

Alexis Lewis was last seen wearing black pants and a pink shirt. Kiara Woodson was wearing a blue skirt and a white shirt.

Anyone who sees them should call Memphis Police at (901) 545-COPS.
Guest FL

Kennedale, TX

#38554 Apr 30, 2012
Guest wrote:
Honestly.
Who cares how long you were gone for? or where you went? Nobody missed your rude ass and you are not the topix supervisor, so quit running your big mouth and complaining about what you came back to. I don't know who you think you are or what your position is here, but it ain't nothing! Get over yourself!

United States

#38555 Apr 30, 2012
Guest FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares how long you were gone for? or where you went? Nobody missed your rude ass and you are not the topix supervisor, so quit running your big mouth and complaining about what you came back to. I don't know who you think you are or what your position is here, but it ain't nothing! Get over yourself!
Yes, great time, thanks for asking.
And you can roll and scroll my posts as I will do yours...

Location hidden

#38556 Apr 30, 2012
I thought that we were supposedall bad posts on here?

Location hidden

#38557 Apr 30, 2012
Supposed to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Krystal nolen 1 min Dancer 3
School teachers thinking they're lawyers! 4 min grumpy 17
Chris rocker Robertson 7 min guest 3
County Taxpayer Dollars at Work 26 min Haha 2
Mouth Full on Facebook 35 min Guest 6
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Say watt 10,572
Rough country drug testing? 3 hr Suzie 6
What happened in newbern? 13 hr Rorebf 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance