Search for Missing Karen Swift

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#38000 Apr 27, 2012
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
If her leaving at all hours of the night is even true....The light bulb should've gone off when her car was found with a flat tire and off the rim and her nowhere to be found. The second light bulb should've gone off when she wasn't responding to her kids calling her. The 3rd light bulb should've gone off when her friends hadn't even heard from her. Too many red flags. I'm sure he could see that his kids were concerned. That right there is enough to start thinking maybe he should figure out what he could do. And I will also tell you that I am one that still says there's a possibility that he did not do this.
You are correct too many red flags.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#38001 Apr 27, 2012
eyeknow2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confused, two or three pages back he posted he was Gay and Proud of it!
You dumazz, that was made up, copied and reworded... joining the ranks of the Karen bashers I see!
Mr Green Jeans

Evening Shade, AR

#38002 Apr 27, 2012
Im changing my name so everybody take notes. I think I will be Mr. Green Jeans. Oh this is not Karens sister. I mean this is is not karens sister.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#38003 Apr 27, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Eye to know2 you have one part right, and you have part wrong. The Tim Naifeh part is right. David Swift got Tim 48 hours after Karen came up missing!
I don't think so. David had already consulted Tim shortly after he got his walking papers. I believe the heated argument at the Rest. was over David wanting his own Atty. Karen wanted to use one to handle it all and David didn't. Could be wrong, but that's what I was told long ago. I also don't believe the heated discussion at the Rest. proves murder either.
Mr Green Jeans

Evening Shade, AR

#38004 Apr 27, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You dumazz, that was made up, copied and reworded... joining the ranks of the Karen bashers I see!
Why is it when anybody disagrees with you that you call them karen bashers. How could something be made up, copied, and reworded at the same time. I do worry about you boy. Im really getting concerned.
Mr Green Jeans

Evening Shade, AR

#38005 Apr 27, 2012
That sounded a little confusing. I think ummmmmmmmmwas helping me write it. Mr Green Jeans is not karen's sister. One more time. Not karens sister is now Mr Green Jeans. Thats better.
Mr Green Jeans

Evening Shade, AR

#38006 Apr 27, 2012
eyeknow2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so. David had already consulted Tim shortly after he got his walking papers. I believe the heated argument at the Rest. was over David wanting his own Atty. Karen wanted to use one to handle it all and David didn't. Could be wrong, but that's what I was told long ago. I also don't believe the heated discussion at the Rest. proves murder either.
Wonder what the stats are on divorcing people threatening each other. I woulb bet they were pretty big. There would be a lot of dead people if every spouse that had said that really did it.
bno

Wichita, KS

#38007 Apr 27, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You dumazz, that was made up, copied and reworded... joining the ranks of the Karen bashers I see!
Appears they are bashing you, Ummmmmmm, not Karen.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#38008 Apr 27, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I did know her, she lived in Dyer Co. and would come to see the family of the girl that I was married to sveral times a month. She married Travis declerck and they moved to Ark...
I think you are confused. I think both families are from here. And btw let me also say I do not think this person is Ginger or anyone else that has been accused of being Ginger. But all that does not really matter, now does it?? I am by no means holding up for all the trash talk about Karen, but I do believe that is where this thread went crazy, was when people started trying to figure out who Ginger was, when honestly, IMO I do not think that matters in the least! J4K Soon!

Location hidden

#38009 Apr 27, 2012
sweet doll wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry if I have got it wrong then forgive me..I am human, & I get things wrong sometime...I am able to say sorry & gorgive me...
no problem, honest mistake. I know what maybe you were thinking of. Bigamy,pligamy and there is another term that I can't think of myself. All has to do with being married to more than one at the same time. Such a sad injustice all the way around. Nobody even knows the cause of death or anything after 6 months and I don't think it is looking good at all as far as arresting anyone either.

Location hidden

#38010 Apr 27, 2012
Not Karens sister wrote:
Somebody get sweet doll a new Bible. Hers seems to have some parts missing.
I got a goodBIBLE thank you very much...I don't need any one to get me one thank you very much...I have said that I am sorry if I made a mistake...I am sorry!!!!For give me or not...

Location hidden

#38011 Apr 27, 2012
eyeknow2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. it was after Karen went missing. 48 hours after...
Queue

Florissant, MO

#38012 Apr 27, 2012
Not Karens sister wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about a double standard on here. Never seen anything like it in my life. In case nobody ever told you sister two wrongs aint never made a right but 3 lefts do. Whats up with all the affairs in this marriage anyway. Wonder why somebody was not killed before now if you asked me. Hate is a strong word but so is love and people throw it around like it dont mean nothing. Maybe saying that Karen really didnt like you would be better. We do no she didnt want to have anything to do with you. Dont sound like much of a bond to me. I dont remember anybody saying that David was good or bad. I cant believe neither one of them could keep there britches on is what I cant believe but that still dont make it ok for either of them. Fathering a child sometimes happens to men and getting pregnant sometimes happens to women but that dont make what they were doing any worse or any better than just commiting adultery. You sure seem to have a odd sense or lack of morals yourself. Every body makes mistakes but some people just keep right on making tham. That does make a difference.
Just another teeny tiny simple question. How do you know Karen didn't want anything to do with Lisa?

Location hidden

#38013 Apr 27, 2012
Mr Green Jeans wrote:
That sounded a little confusing. I think ummmmmmmmmwas helping me write it. Mr Green Jeans is not karen's sister. One more time. Not karens sister is now Mr Green Jeans. Thats better.
LOL! like the new name. Captain Kangaroo would be pleased!
Queue

Florissant, MO

#38014 Apr 27, 2012
Not Karens sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont really see what one of them things has to do with the other. The kids loved their mother and one of the kids went on tv. He maybe didnt love her anymore. He can care about the kids and not care about her. That makes no sense. Sounds plumb stupid.
Then if I were his kids, I'd be suspicious of him.

Location hidden

#38015 Apr 27, 2012
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
They can bash me all that they want. Bashing Karen is a different story!

Location hidden

#38016 Apr 27, 2012
Mr Green Jeans wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder what the stats are on divorcing people threatening each other. I woulb bet they were pretty big. There would be a lot of dead people if every spouse that had said that really did it.
Well, I don't know of any divorce that hasn't had harsh or threatening remarks, words and statements including my own. But I like the stats idea! and yes, they would be huge in that department.

Covington, LA

#38017 Apr 27, 2012
eyeknow2 wrote:
<quoted text>
First I have ever heard that. Through all these posts, don't believe that was ever said. In fact, don't believe there was ever any acknowledgment of a heated argument.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#38018 Apr 27, 2012
I may be wrong, but I do think there was a news article claiming that a couple days after Karen went missing David had obtained Naifeh and stopped talking. I do not have a link and like I said could be mistaken, but do think I remember reading that. And by saying that tho, I am not saying I believe him to be guilty. Naturally, he would be a suspect and maybe he just felt he needed some advice.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#38019 Apr 27, 2012
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
TY!! That's what I have been trying to get through his head!!! Lmao If anyone says anything about him --in his head they are automatically a Karen basher or Ginger....GEeeeeez :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ben wafford 3 min freebird 2
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 35 min Carmen 9,684
hexpol 1 hr courious 1
pepsi or coke 2 hr Carmen 2
Vandalism and thefts in Milltown area 4 hr cutthecord 1
dyer county football 4 hr guest 5
Mill town meth town 6 hr Real 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages