Not Karens sister

Evening Shade, AR

#37983 Apr 27, 2012
sweet doll wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry to tell you but that isn't adultery it is fornification...You can look that up in the BIBLE...Adultery is if they got a divorce & remarried with thier spouse still living...
Well you are just plain wrong. Adultery is if you are married and f__ K around idiot. Fornication is if you have never been married. You are the one that needs to look it up. How could adultery be the only Biblical grounds for divorce if you are not married already. Read again.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#37984 Apr 27, 2012
Not Karens sister wrote:
<quoted text>
You was married to a girl several times a month. I really worry about you now.
You dumazz, can't you not read. Let me reword this thing for you... I said that she would come over several times a month to visit the family of the girl that I was married to.
Not Karens sister

Evening Shade, AR

#37985 Apr 27, 2012
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you're/your making progress. You somewhat answered the question but now we need to get you to where you can answer in a more civil, human manner. Is your leash too tight?
You got a burr up your butt?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#37986 Apr 27, 2012
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you're/your making progress. You somewhat answered the question but now we need to get you to where you can answer in a more civil, human manner. Is your leash too tight?
Are you into computer? Java 2 Plaform SE 5.0?
Not Karens sister

Evening Shade, AR

#37987 Apr 27, 2012
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...that's sad. Must just be the people you swarm and herd around.
Nope its a fact.
Jackson, TN

#37988 Apr 27, 2012
LOVE fueled the anger , jealousy , resentment

Location hidden

#37989 Apr 27, 2012
eyeknow2 wrote:
Hasn't it already been established from the beginning that Mr. Swift had consulted with Tim Naifeh and planned on using his services for the divorce prior to KS going missing? I believe it was. I'm sure as soon as Tim heard the news about Karen missing he was in close touch with David. Afterall David was going to be his client, and I believe without a doubt that Tim most likely told David he was there for him throughout this tragedy and why wouldn't he speak on David's behalf? I don't understand everyone insisting that Naifeh came on after Karen was found. He was already in the scene before she went missing. And no one knows for sure whether David still has him or not. Naifeh has been laid up in Atlanta and a local Nursing home. He was just released home a week or so ago. So no way has Tim Naifeh been representing David since 1/7/12.
Eye to know2 you have one part right, and you have part wrong. The Tim Naifeh part is right. David Swift got Tim 48 hours after Karen came up missing!
Not Karens sister

Evening Shade, AR

#37990 Apr 27, 2012
sweet doll wrote:
<quoted text>The 10 comandments is what they say...But with them going out on each other isn't right..what they did fornification not adultery cuz they both still married...A sin is a sin that is why each of us need to talk to GOD about things each night, read our BIBLES...Just because one just a sin it don't make it ok for you or anyone else do it...It just like one says lets all jump in a fire see who will get burned & don't...or let jump off the bridge who will swim & make it who will not....
Did you read your post. It makes no sense. Adultery is when you F __ K around on your spouse stupid. I dont think they was doing it with each other when they were running around dummy. It is also forbidden to remarry the same person if you want to check on that.
Not Karens sister

Evening Shade, AR

#37991 Apr 27, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You dumazz, can't you not read. Let me reword this thing for you... I said that she would come over several times a month to visit the family of the girl that I was married to.
That aint what you said.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#37992 Apr 27, 2012
You can call me MR wrote:
<quoted text> He was use to her leaving all hours of the night, he cared, but what could he do! He had the kids to think about.
If her leaving at all hours of the night is even true....The light bulb should've gone off when her car was found with a flat tire and off the rim and her nowhere to be found. The second light bulb should've gone off when she wasn't responding to her kids calling her. The 3rd light bulb should've gone off when her friends hadn't even heard from her. Too many red flags. I'm sure he could see that his kids were concerned. That right there is enough to start thinking maybe he should figure out what he could do. And I will also tell you that I am one that still says there's a possibility that he did not do this.
Not Karens sister

Evening Shade, AR

#37993 Apr 27, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You dumazz, can't you not read. Let me reword this thing for you... I said that she would come over several times a month to visit the family of the girl that I was married to.
You dumazz, cant you not write.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#37994 Apr 27, 2012
Not Karens sister wrote:
<quoted text>
You was married to a girl several times a month. I really worry about you now.
I'm confused, two or three pages back he posted he was Gay and Proud of it!
Not Karens sister

Evening Shade, AR

#37995 Apr 27, 2012
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
If her leaving at all hours of the night is even true....The light bulb should've gone off when her car was found with a flat tire and off the rim and her nowhere to be found. The second light bulb should've gone off when she wasn't responding to her kids calling her. The 3rd light bulb should've gone off when her friends hadn't even heard from her. Too many red flags. I'm sure he could see that his kids were concerned. That right there is enough to start thinking maybe he should figure out what he could do. And I will also tell you that I am one that still says there's a possibility that he did not do this.
Theres a dammed good possiblity of that.
Not Karens sister

Evening Shade, AR

#37996 Apr 27, 2012
Somebody get sweet doll a new Bible. Hers seems to have some parts missing.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#37997 Apr 27, 2012
eyeknow2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but you have the definition of Adultery incorrect. It has nothing to do with divorce or remarrying.
I am sorry if I have got it wrong then forgive me..I am human, & I get things wrong sometime...I am able to say sorry & gorgive me...
Queue

Florissant, MO

#37998 Apr 27, 2012
beachgirl17 wrote:
If my spouse was killed and I was innocent I still would get an attorney and I wouldn't talk to the media.The media has a way of changing words when interviewing family member.Look at holly bobo's family.It is amazing how many people come out of the woodwork that know All the dirty on Karen Swifts family.How do we know it wasn't a jealous woman that killed Karen. There is some pretty nasty and hateful comments on this forum.how do we know it wasn't a woman who was after david swift and he could have told woman is was hoping karen and him were going to get back together.the killer could have been a scorned woman and now she's talking trash about karen and start pointing her finger at david because he declined her advances.
Good post. I agree with the jealous woman theory as being a possibility.(There's actually been a couple/few on here). Although the media can get some things wrong and turn things this way and that way, they still are the best outlet in cases like this and can be used in a beneficial way to keep the case alive. I wouldn't care what they did to my words. Words don't convict unless they are part of a confession.
Not Karens sister

Evening Shade, AR

#37999 Apr 27, 2012
eyeknow2 wrote:
<quoted text>
He probbly dont know the difference. Funny for somebody that has boys.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#38000 Apr 27, 2012
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct too many red flags.

Location hidden

#38001 Apr 27, 2012
eyeknow2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumazz, that was made up, copied and reworded... joining the ranks of the Karen bashers I see!
Mr Green Jeans

Evening Shade, AR

#38002 Apr 27, 2012
Im changing my name so everybody take notes. I think I will be Mr. Green Jeans. Oh this is not Karens sister. I mean this is is not karens sister.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Prayer Chain 4 Karen Swift 47 min guest 92
God is Great (Aug '14) 54 min guest 2,557
Layton Ward landscaping 55 min Jeremy 3
Hit a women go to jail 1 hr star 19
facial 1 hr stiff lip 12
Wiccan 1 hr Wiccan666 13
April Kolwyck 2 hr yep 5
not one day (Nov '12) 3 hr star 2,816
Karen Swift and Deana Quartermoose 6 hr Queue 161
Divine Salon & Company 9 hr wow 79