Tuscaloosa, AL

#37295 Apr 25, 2012
Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh your trying to get me to tell you my name. Is that what you've been wanting? You are so confusing. Why does it mRriatter who I am?
Now isn't this a little ironic? Believe Monday I was asking you why you wanted to know Amy name... And you got a little petulant.
You want to get the info but you are so sensitive about giving it. I tried to tell you, but you would have none of it. Case closed.
Right

United States

#37296 Apr 25, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, hurtful things about Karen has been said. When Ginger started it, and wouldn't quit, that is when it all started...
Yes she said awful things on here, but your friend "lol" started it all because they wanted to push your buttons.
Right

United States

#37297 Apr 25, 2012
Nativegrl wrote:
For instance, just scroll down the page and you will find entire threads of stupid crap like these and I don't see them having been removed yet:
what happened at bad bobs tonight?
Stupid White Girls
does anyone know kathy schmidt
Where is Jeff Dykes he is so fine!!!!
Yes those are useless, but I'm speaking about the fact that you put a name of a lady that has nothing to do with this and insinuated she had a connection to a murder of a innocent woman.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#37298 Apr 25, 2012
Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Well look at those true colors coming through. You could and you do put names on here.
What is your problem?
Like I care what you think!
Don't flatter yourself...

Location hidden

#37299 Apr 25, 2012
Right, I wasn't the first person to post that name on here.
Why don't you read back a little further!
That's why I don't play games about who I am.
If you say something then why not stand up for it?
What's your affiliation here?
You want to play then play...
EXCUSE ME

Ash Flat, AR

#37300 Apr 25, 2012
lol

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

Judged:

She is suking_cock with the blonde cheerleaders at OCCHS.

I'm not taking up for Ginger, but if you read back through this thread, you will see some really nasty stuff about Karen that had nothing to with Ginger!
Right

United States

#37301 Apr 25, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Now isn't this a little ironic? Believe Monday I was asking you why you wanted to know Amy name... And you got a little petulant.
You want to get the info but you are so sensitive about giving it. I tried to tell you, but you would have none of it. Case closed.
Huh? Who is amy?
EXCUSE ME

Ash Flat, AR

#37302 Apr 25, 2012
NG you are nasty looking in that picture. I'm a single male and I wouldn't touch you for a million dollars. One minuteyou are sweet and the next you turn into a real bitch. What's up with that!

Location hidden

#37303 Apr 25, 2012
I wish there was any reason to EXCUSE you!
"Your" seriously a disgusting person to bring something like that onto this thread!
You obviously do not care one bit about Karen being murdered.
Freak...
Right

United States

#37304 Apr 25, 2012
Nativegrl wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your problem?
Like I care what you think!
Don't flatter yourself...
What is my problem you ask, is that still unclear?
Lisa Karens Sister

Searcy, AR

#37305 Apr 25, 2012
Not Karens sister wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the boys are smart enough to know better.
So you think that the boys believe their mother was "white trash"? Then what pray tell must they think of their dad? Karen and David were in a relationship for many years so I guess that makes him "white trash" too. He was a part of the "white trash" family for many, many, many years. You defend but you do not even really understand how damaging you words really are to the one you are trying so hard to defend. Keep it up.
bno

Wichita, KS

#37306 Apr 25, 2012
If the previous posts are so mean and hurtful, why keep reposting them. Garbage in, Garbage Out. And all Lies Within.

Location hidden

#37307 Apr 25, 2012
EXCUSE ME wrote:
NG you are nasty looking in that picture. I'm a single male and I wouldn't touch you for a million dollars. One minuteyou are sweet and the next you turn into a real !@#$%^&*. What's up with that!
Let me help you with this one also.
Why don't you go ahead and say I'm not a "goody two shoes"?
Heard it, seen it, couldn't care less...

Location hidden

#37308 Apr 25, 2012
Let me see if I can find the root of all of this:

Just so you will know

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

Mar 20, 2012

There does seem to be that "Little Miss Goody Two Shoes" personality showing through

One minuteyou are sweet and the next you turn into a real !@#$%^&

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

And Curtis

#37309 Apr 25, 2012
EXCUSE ME wrote:
lol
Union City, TN
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011
Judged:
She is suking_cock with the blonde cheerleaders at OCCHS.
I'm not taking up for Ginger, but if you read back through this thread, you will see some really nasty stuff about Karen that had nothing to with Ginger!
You dumazz, that was about something with me. You are so retarded!
EXCUSE ME

Ash Flat, AR

#37310 Apr 25, 2012
Lisa Karen Sister tell us some dirt on David.
Lisa Karens Sister

Searcy, AR

#37311 Apr 25, 2012
EXCUSE ME wrote:
<quoted text> No one knows why Karen left that house, or even, if she was going to meet a man. Could she have decided to go back to the Bonas and that is why they knew she was missing. Unless you were there that night, sadly no one knows what happen.
Let me see if I understand what you are saying. You may correct me if you feel it necessary. I believe you said no one knows why Karen left the house or that she left with a man. That is what I read right? Then why has it been posted on numerous occasions that she did leave with a man. It has been reported on topix as fact by many posters correct? So either she did or she didn't and I happen to believe that she did and was then tossed into the kudzu (kudzu vine, mile-a-minute vine, foot-a-night vine, and the vine-that-ate-the-South. The latter names refer to this vine's property of rapid growth). Very good for hiding a dead body that could go undiscovered for a very long time. If she had planned on going back to the Bona's, she would have picked up her daughter and taken her there as well instead of going home to put on PJ's and get into bed. The Bona's did not know Karen was missing--what they did know was that it was not characteristic of Karen not to answer her phone and they were concerned for her safety-. Her car was parked on the side of the road for God's sake--would you not be concerned? Obiviously NOT.
Not Karens sister

Evening Shade, AR

#37312 Apr 25, 2012
Nativegrl wrote:
If you want to know what most people in this area think, they think DS didn't want the divorce and he snapped.
Pure and simple...
In this area. You do live in Memphis, dont you. What area are you talking about. People in other areas do not think he did. I kind of think he would have snapped a long time ago if he was going to snap. Lets see now though. Filing for divorce while still living in the same house, leaving the papers for him to find and running off to wherever she went, going out to a party with others for Haloween, leaving the soon-to-be-ex at home. Sounds like a perfect recipe for a disaster to me. Sure am glad what I think dont matter to a hill of beans. Somebody might think she brought it on herself. Dont mean she deserved it but hellfire what do you expect. A homecoming party. Maybe he did snap because you can only push people to a certain point before they do snap. I think if he was going to kill her he would have done it long before last October. He had plenty of reasons to snap before and never did it seems. Makes you wonder dont it. Maybe the new man in her life is the one that snapped because she was going to spill the beans and he had a wife or something. Makes you wonder about that to dont it.

As for sister, you said she left the house with a man and David was the only man there wasnt he so yeppers I think you were insinuating something. Sounds that way to this old boy. I cant speak for anybody else. I reckon there is a bunch of you all that will have some backing up and regrouping to do when an arrest is made if that ever happens. No doubt you will look like a bunch of fools. Hope you like crow. That is what you will be having three times a day for a month of Sundays.

My wife told me not to get started on here and I should a listened to her. I have said what I came to say and I know there are others that feel the same as I do because I hear about it every once in a while. Not to many people talking anymore like nothing is ever going to happen. None of my business but when people start in on others about some things it really gets me upset. Think I will just set back and see what happens from here on out. I have to say that so far it has been interesting but Im thinking its just now getting ready for the good part if there is going to be one. This may just be another cold case for tv from the way it looks right now.
Emanon

Dyersburg, TN

#37313 Apr 25, 2012
Not Karens sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe none of that is any of your business. The police can do there job without any help from you or your permission. Savy?
...and why is this any of your business? Actually, some of the ideas pitched on this thread are valid and thought provoking...Police can consider or not....SAVY??? And you are an ass in case no one has never told you....
Lisa Karens Sister

Searcy, AR

#37314 Apr 25, 2012
EXCUSE ME wrote:
Lisa Karen Sister tell us some dirt on David.
You and your baboons are doing enough of that. He was in the "white trash" family for many years and as far as I know, he is still part of the "white trash" family. What else needs to be said?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rough country 7 min Guest 16
Gena Ruth woods 13 min Michael Young 20
liar..liar 35 min Beware 8
miss u so much 48 min Kris 32
Doctors' Diet Program (Apr '08) 3 hr Johnny Walker 121
DHS classmates that lost their lives (Nov '12) 3 hr Heavenly Bound 120
kelly mcneely 3 hr Vgy 12
I been hearing on the streets that meth heads 6 hr guest 58
die bitch 17 hr anne 16
Shocked...Not Mon guest 27