Search for Missing Karen Swift

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#31917 Apr 6, 2012
Nativegrl wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe before Karen was even found.
Ginger just really needs to go to therapy, which she has said that this forum has caused her to do.
None of us wants anyone to suffer.
But the Karen bashing had to stop...
Did you get my inbox message?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#31918 Apr 6, 2012
Ginger is in the House wrote:
I can't believe how "most" on here are acting. SHAME on you!!! This forum is about Karen. NG, I can't believe that you have a bunch of groupies, that hang to your ever word. You need help. UMMMMMM you sold your soul out to the devil. I really thought you were nice. But your playing right into NG's hands. I hope UMMMMMM one day will wake up and go back to how you use to be. Karen case has gone cold. In Karen's memory the best thing you can do is stop posting on here. It's simple Karen played with fire and she got burned! I hate it for her family!
You hope the case has gone cold, you brought this mess on yourself, sound familiar?

Location hidden

#31919 Apr 6, 2012
Nativegrl wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe before Karen was even found.
Ginger just really needs to go to therapy, which she has said that this forum has caused her to do.
None of us wants anyone to suffer.
But the Karen bashing had to stop...
There is a lot more going on to. If you understand something about the video equipment at the farms now being stolen? Possibly? I meant the party?

Location hidden

#31920 Apr 6, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Did you get my inbox message?
Not yet, try again or maybe it takes a few minutes...

Location hidden

#31921 Apr 6, 2012
Nativegrl wrote:
Also Ummmmmmm, remember when ginger said that Karen sued three people back in Arkansas?
She claimed one of them was an attorney by the name of Brown.
Actually it was the State Farm insurance man by the same last name.
And Karen worked at an insurance company at one time in Arkansas.
Remember Lisa's hint last night: "like a good neighbor"?
The rest of that tune would be: state farm is there...
Yes, I remember. The hint was to that affect. Now, I think everything is almost together here...

Location hidden

#31922 Apr 6, 2012
kybluebell wrote:
<quoted text> You hope the case has gone cold, you brought this mess on yourself, sound familiar?
That is the third or fourth time, that she has said this... sounds like to me... that someone knows who killed Karen But don't want to turn them in? Whoa! Is that is what is going on here?

Location hidden

#31923 Apr 6, 2012
Nativegrl wrote:
<quoted text>
Not yet, try again or maybe it takes a few minutes...
OK!!

Since: Jul 11

United States

#31924 Apr 6, 2012
Exposed finally wrote:
JFK /Native girl, You two are so wonderful for getting your own justice.I really wish you all had been serious about wanting JUSTICE for Karen.I feel sorry for David and the rest of his family and say it from my heart and I also want the killer to be caught and punished for all us that truly want justice for Karen`s family.You guys had so many people that disagreed with you that you became obsessed and revengeful that you wanted to ruin someones life like YOURS have been ruined in the past.Hope GOD will forgive you guys for this blatent attack on innocent people.Happy Easter.
So you believe hating on a murder victum is okay but exposing the person spewing the hatred is over the top? You have got to be kidding me.

Location hidden

#31925 Apr 6, 2012
Ummmmmmm, check your messages cause I sent you one...

Location hidden

#31926 Apr 6, 2012
as for the declerk family they have deep roots in pocahontas, an old catholic family.

st.pauls is a very old church with alot of members

st.paul is a private school grade k-6, they did started a 7th grade class a couple years ago with only a very few 5 students maybe? the jr and sr high ended 1987-88?

i do know all the women whos names that have been on this thread. the sad thing is "what if?" ginger isn't one of these women? guess we will have to wait until karens sister shows back up

Location hidden

#31927 Apr 6, 2012
Exposed finally wrote:
O.K. now the real truth has come out.JFK and Native Girl have finally exposed their real motive for being on this thread.They wanted justice for Karen but the truth is,they wanted justice for themselves by harping and picking on Ginger and JSYWK. JFK and NG wanted justice for themselves.The picture is plain and they want to be heros about this.Where is the real JUSTICE for KAREN ? Did you guys start out lying or did it just end up this way?
This is a question you need to ask yourself, Ginger.

Location hidden

#31928 Apr 6, 2012
Nativegrl wrote:
Ummmmmmm, check your messages cause I sent you one...
Got it!!

Location hidden

#31929 Apr 6, 2012
get a grip wrote:
Good afternoon, and Happy Good Friday! I haven't posted in a couple of days, but I have read them all...and wow! So much going on!
I have nothing new to add. I am just popping in for a bit.
Yes, my heart is breaking too, knowing that Karen's family faces an Easter holiday without their loved one, or knowing what befell their loved one.
I lost a daughter last summer, and the pain will never go away. I can truly relate to Mrs. Johnson.
But I am compassionate enough and HUMAN enough to feel empathy and sympathy for those in a worse situation than my own. I so hope this family and Karen receives the justice and vindication they are due.
So sorry for your loss.

Location hidden

#31930 Apr 6, 2012
Thanks Ummmmmmm:~)
Your heart is in the right place...

Location hidden

#31931 Apr 6, 2012
Nativegrl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ginger!
At least in your second post on here (lol) you spelled your correctly.
In this one you reverted to your same old habits:)
Didn't you go to church today? It is Good Friday.
You told us you go to confession, so we all know you are a Catholic...
She must not have read what Box said about that.

Location hidden

#31932 Apr 6, 2012
Nativegrl wrote:
Thanks Ummmmmmm:~)
Your heart is in the right place...
Your welcome...

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#31933 Apr 6, 2012
Justice for Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
NO ONE...I repeat, NO ONE threatened her children or her husband! I pointed out to her that if she continues, it is very likely that some nasty things will eventually be said to her family! There is a difference! Get over yourself!
Read my post. It stated "threatened to be brought into this".

Since: Apr 11

Dyersburg, TN

#31934 Apr 6, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Andd I think I told everyone that I would get an answer by tonight. Well, I got one for Veritus... the guy that told me lives close to the farms. He has never lied to me about anything. He said that there wasn't no poodle club, but however there was a dig that couples would meet at and swap. He said that he knew the big wigs that was doing it. He said that David Swift and Karen was never involved in anything like that. So, Veritus there is your answer... oh yea, he said if she was then he would know... he said trust me he would know...
Umm, that was good of you to inquire, and clear it up. The character assassination upon KS is offensive beyond words. This must help her rest in peace... So good of you.
mrstea
Malden, MA
Reply ยป
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#31122 8 min ago
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Andd I think I told everyone that I would get an answer by tonight. Well, I got one for Veritus... the guy that told me lives close to the farms. He has never lied to me about anything. He said that there wasn't no poodle club, but however there was a dig that couples would meet at and swap. He said that he knew the big wigs that was doing it. He said that David Swift and Karen was never involved in anything like that. So, Veritus there is your answer... oh yea, he said if she was then he would know... he said trust me he would know...
Thanks for the update Ummmmmmm! now Karen's kids and family/friends can see that where there is one nasty rumor put to rest, we know there are more!
Yes, I was determined to find out through this person, because I have been gone all day... when I came on sometime today, I told everyone that I would find out. Ya;ll are welcome!!
Very nice job, now to back that up what is the name of this fellow and what are his credentials on this information he has disclosed to you. How do I know you even really talked to someone?

But if you would message me and give me the information, I'd be more than happy to find this person and question him myself. That is, if your source is really that reliable.
just here

Middlesboro, KY

#31935 Apr 6, 2012
Veritus wrote:
<quoted text>Very nice job, now to back that up what is the name of this fellow and what are his credentials on this information he has disclosed to you. How do I know you even really talked to someone?

But if you would message me and give me the information, I'd be more than happy to find this person and question him myself. That is, if your source is really that reliable.
you didn't provide a source either. what, do you know it's true from personal experience?
Justice for Karen

Charlotte, NC

#31936 Apr 6, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> So you believe hating on a murder victum is okay but exposing the person spewing the hatred is over the top? You have got to be kidding me.
The thing I find the most amusing about all of this is the fact that most,(not all) but most of the posters who came out to chastise NG and me after it was all said and done, were the SAME posters who sat right here during the whole thing...asking questions, reading and wondering what we had, wanting the same answers that we did. Never ONCE did any of them say anything about "this is wrong", "you shouldn't do that" "its an invasion of privacy"....Nothing, nada. ONLY after the fact did we hear anything like that. Must be nice to be able to behave in such a self-righteous manner when you have dirty hands yourself!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cindy Rogers 38 min Tomcat 1
wowie is dead 1 hr Elva 10
questions 1 hr guest 1
Looking for buy here pay here car lot 2 hr Kim 1
tan Ford Taurus with temporary tags 2 hr guest 2
magic shops 2 hr Business Man 28
If you run from the police... 5 hr guest 25

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance