Since: Feb 12

Thackerville, OK

#31030 Apr 3, 2012
Veritus wrote:
<quoted text>
They were examples of a means genius. Plus having the physical capability to commit the crime. Thought I would add that.
Oh, I see, we shouldn't take you literally. You're a hypothetical guy, got it, because you really don't know what you're talking about.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#31031 Apr 3, 2012
guest wrote:
This is to # 17.Do you think that every who adopted DS could be part of JSYWK `s family ?If so, that could make it" part of their own."
I don't know if this is true or not, doesn't really matter. JSYJOFF has stated time and time again she doesn't know David Swift. So you don't know what you're talking about or JSYJOFF is a big liar.And you can't have it both ways!

Location hidden

#31032 Apr 3, 2012
I'm done with the speculating.
IMO DS killed KS.
It's simple logic.
Trying to point the finger of guilt towards the Bonas or anyone else is just silly...

OT:j4k message in the usual place:~)

Since: Apr 11

Trenton, TN

#31033 Apr 3, 2012
Oops, misunderstood which you were talking about Mr. Grammar Nazi. Yes, the word "spelt" was a typo. Because if you look in that same sentence I spelled it right.

OH NOEZ I MADE A TYPO AND EVERYONE THINK IM AN IDIOT.

Correcting my grammer because you aren't intelligent enough to come up with an argument against me? The topic of this is Karen Swift, not "Veritus's Grammar". Go make a new topic for that lol.

Location hidden

#31034 Apr 3, 2012
Veritus wrote:
Karen Swift was a member of the Pink Poodle organization and we all know what that is and what she done. There is no telling if one of her one night stands got mad over something and killed her. The case would be a lot more simpler, or would have never happened if she didn't belong to that "organization".
I'm not trying to talk in a negative manner about the woman, may she rest in peace, but in a way, she put herself in the situation. And the fact that because of her being in this club, even if it had nothing to do with the Pink Poodles, it kind of clouds up the case and makes it even more difficult to solve considering the multiple intimate relationships.
In closing, I advise non of you to join any organization that implies you engage in sexual intercourse with multiple partners.
This pile of crap is such a lie and so incendiary that you need to watch what you say!
Seems to me to be more likely that YOU are a member of that club!
Wow, stupider and stupider...

Trenton, TN

#31035 Apr 3, 2012
witcherin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see, we shouldn't take you literally. You're a hypothetical guy, got it, because you really don't know what you're talking about.
Awww, isn't that cute! You can't think of a valid argument so you just want to talk smack. How sweet, you made me blush. ;)
mrstea

Malden, MA

#31036 Apr 3, 2012
How does anyone know she was part of this group?

Trenton, TN

#31037 Apr 3, 2012
P.S. I'm not an english major. That class is boring >.<

Trenton, TN

#31038 Apr 3, 2012
Nativegrl wrote:
<quoted text>
This pile of crap is such a lie and so incendiary that you need to watch what you say!
Seems to me to be more likely that YOU are a member of that club!
Wow, stupider and stupider...
Watch what I say? Never. Under the First Amendment of the United States Consitution I have the freedom of speech as long as it does not endanger others.

Karen Swift wasn't perfect. I seem to be the only one here not afraid to say it. But just because she wasn't the role model wife or mother, she DID NOT deserve to die and believe justice should be served in the form of capital punishment,

Location hidden

#31039 Apr 3, 2012
Veritus wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry you think that a woman sleeping with multiple partners in a swingers club and possibly making someone mad is so unbelievable. Murders have happened over less.
I suppose you believe the holocaust never happened too right?
There is a slight flaw with your link about another similar case. The husband was the swinger who killed his wife. Not the wife.
mrstea

Malden, MA

#31040 Apr 3, 2012
It seems more people should be offering this family support and not trash talking about their mother. There will be many who will just refuse to believe it.

Location hidden

#31041 Apr 3, 2012
Veritus wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry you think that a woman sleeping with multiple partners in a swingers club and possibly making someone mad is so unbelievable. Murders have happened over less.
I suppose you believe the holocaust never happened too right?
Everyone here is aware of the Holocaust!
It didn't just effect Jews but gypsies, the retarded and those who were deemed physically or mentally deficient.
IF I knew where to find you, I would try my very best to kick your sorry butt for the things you are saying about Karen!
You are a sick individual and you are also a pervert...

Trenton, TN

#31042 Apr 3, 2012
kybluebell wrote:
<quoted text> There is a slight flaw with your link about another similar case. The husband was the swinger who killed his wife. Not the wife.
Yes, but it was an example of how this "alternate lifestyle" can cause someone to commit murder.

Is it really that hard to believe that the fact of sleeping around on your husband/wife with other people's husbands/wives could cause a 3rd party to murder?Iif the man in the Pietz case killed his wife just to remain a part of this "alternate lifestyle"?

I'm just trying to show it is clouding the case because she had multiple sexual partners. Organizations like this are NOT good.

Location hidden

#31043 Apr 3, 2012
Veritus wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch what I say? Never. Under the First Amendment of the United States Consitution I have the freedom of speech as long as it does not endanger others.
Karen Swift wasn't perfect. I seem to be the only one here not afraid to say it. But just because she wasn't the role model wife or mother, she DID NOT deserve to die and believe justice should be served in the form of capital punishment,
You are a total piece of crap!
You do not intimidate me in the least.
You aren't as smart as you'd like to think you are.
Just a nasty piece of work with a perverted and sick mind.
Go back to the "men of leather" club you probably belong to...

Location hidden

#31044 Apr 3, 2012
Veritus wrote:
<quoted text>
Also you are not the only one on here who has posted nasty things about a murdered woman!
Far from it.
Ginger is a chief gossip monger who has done most of the damage.
Although none of us believe her either.
Grow up and quit saying things that you have no way to back up...

Trenton, TN

#31045 Apr 3, 2012
Well guys, I have a class to go to. Message me if you want to continue this chat in a more calm, reasonable style lol. I just been raising hell for the fun of it heh.

Btw, it is horrible what happened to Karen Swift, may she rest in peace, hope her family finds peace, and I hope that justice is served.

I was simply here to argue from another point of view.

Hope you all have a wonderful day, I love you all. Stay safe.

Since: Jul 11

Winnsboro, SC

#31046 Apr 3, 2012
Veritus wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, did I offend some of you?:'(
I totally care about a stranger over the internet calling me a jerk.
That a good thing,because when you grow up you're going to be hearing it often.IMO

Location hidden

#31047 Apr 3, 2012
And you are also a liar!
This little snippet proves it:
"I'm just trying to show it is clouding the case because she had multiple sexual partners"

YOU are something I can't even write on here, because it is most foul...

Location hidden

#31048 Apr 3, 2012
Veritus wrote:
Well guys, I have a class to go to. Message me if you want to continue this chat in a more calm, reasonable style lol. I just been raising hell for the fun of it heh.
Btw, it is horrible what happened to Karen Swift, may she rest in peace, hope her family finds peace, and I hope that justice is served.
I was simply here to argue from another point of view.
Hope you all have a wonderful day, I love you all. Stay safe.
What you mean to say is that since we aren't going to tolerate any of your trash talking, you need to get off of this forum before you get your a** handed to you!
And although I have to love everyone, I sure don't like you...

Location hidden

#31049 Apr 3, 2012
Veritus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but it was an example of how this "alternate lifestyle" can cause someone to commit murder.
Is it really that hard to believe that the fact of sleeping around on your husband/wife with other people's husbands/wives could cause a 3rd party to murder?Iif the man in the Pietz case killed his wife just to remain a part of this "alternate lifestyle"?
I'm just trying to show it is clouding the case because she had multiple sexual partners. Organizations like this are NOT good.
No? Then why did you join? That is the only way you would know for sure she was a member. Not going to admit that on topix are you ? It is ok to say it about Karen but not you right? Well let me tell you something I don't care if she did the Pope every day and twice on Sunday. Karen Swift did not deserve to be murdered! She was a mother, daughter and a sister. You trashing her will not make you any better and no one will like you any better,and you will Never take Karen's memory from her friends and family! Justice for Karen Swift.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ballz Deep Ink 10 min my world 37
A Prayer Chain 4 Karen Swift 17 min guest 67
The FBI Should investigate the DPD 54 min knock knock 196
guy at advance auto parts? 1 hr kittenmittens 2
nice baby items for sale. gender neutral 2 hr guest 1
Rid the burg 2 hr knock knock 12
rainforest jumper roo 2 hr guest 1
I been hearing on the streets that meth heads 10 hr Taking the trash out 55
Shocked...Not 17 hr guest 27
rough country Mon jim beam 5