Search for Missing Karen Swift
just here

Mayfield, KY

#23261 Mar 10, 2012
Guest wrote:
Question:

Does everyone here feel a great sense of relief when "Ms Thang" leaves the board?

It can be very stressful on the psyche to feel that you are playing in a "combat field" when you are just posting.

Narcissistic personalities have the ability to "drain" a person...kinda like heavy exertion would feel even though you really haven't done anything physical.
yes!!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#23262 Mar 10, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
She sure does "go for the throat" when it comes to my posts. Probably because she hasn't managed to shut me down yet. I know she intimidates a lot of folks here. She loves to fight and readily admits it. Makes it hard to see all the crap she spreads without saying something and I'm sure she counts on that to get her "daily fight fix". Kind of like a drug habit for her.
I bet a sad movie couldn't even make her cry.!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#23263 Mar 10, 2012
fejqewf wrote:
yall need a life
You're probably right!! LOL! I just can't believe this case hasn't been cracked yet. I think all of us are incredulous to this fact. Since I don't follow your local news I keep hoping to come here one day and see there's been an arrest. WS is very good at keeping us posted on current cases/arrests. So, with that statement I'm taking the dog out for a stroll!
STOR4M WARNING

Dyersburg, TN

#23264 Mar 10, 2012
guest wrote:
Wolf,are you saying the posters on here are smarter than law enforcement? Think I will go to HAGYS CATFISH HOTEL and have lunch.Would you like to join me ?LOL
i don't know about wolf , but i know that i have seen and gone through hell with dyer county and dyersburg police dept , and most recently in the past year , not just 30 or 20 years ago.

When you call the sheriff's dept to tell of crimes , you have calvin johnson, and other investigators acting so evil, as they say , yeah right and act like they are stuffing their mouths with food, to slam the phone down.

and kathy willards daughter and paula winchester laughing at crimes that were done to you, and before larry bell retired after the sob sat in court and knew , i was not going to be allowed to speak at all, against a damn dope head drunk and pervert that they all got favors from, especially when his family burnt houses of doctors and pushed damn prescription drugs who also were oin his damn evil family of drugs and crimes with rich and powerful.

a encyclopedia not just bible could be wrote on the evil of those behind the badge of law , and perverts blacks and whites , even more evil than lanier , was years ago and hammett, today that sit in court rooms on the bench and atorneys and law officers , corrupt and liars and most evil, in their packs that cover up the truth and do evil as they have me.

even business like farm bureau, and news media, that also laugh , thinking it so funny taking a mothers child, her home , and weeks not knowing where a dyer county orgy whore and ex has took her child, and the damn sheriff dept cover for their own evil,

WHAT MOTHER WOULD NOT HAVE FOUGHT THE DAMN PERVERT SOB IN POWER I DID, AND LOST EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF THOSE EVIL NOT LAW OFFICERS , AND JUDGES AND ATTORNEYS SO CORRUPT, THAT THEY THOUGH TRUTH WOULD NEVER BE TOLD.

NEVER KNOWING TOPIX WOULD WOULD OPEN THE DOOR FOR TRUTH TO BE TOLD?

NOT TO SMART FOR EVIL IN POWER TO HURT INNOCENT PEOPLE IS IT,
TELL TBI JOHN MHYERS THAT HAS ALL OF THEIR EVIL BACK COVERED ALL THE WAY TO NASHVILLE, AND SHERIFF JEFF HOLT THAT GOT HIS PROMOTIONJ TO FBI IN MEMPHIS , AND JUDGES THAT GET THEIR PROMOTIONS FROM OBAMA LIKE HOLT DID, AND RILEY GOT HIS,

TELL THEM I SAID TO TAKE THEIR LIES AND GO TO HELL WITH THEM, AND ESPECIALLY THE DAMN LYING WHORES OF LANIERS , AND IN THAT DAMN COURT HOUSE , TJ JONES BEING THE BIGGEST.
with mayor hill and more.

THE DAMN DOCTORS DIDN'T LIKE IT WHEN I TOLD THEM TO TAKE THEIR PRESCRFPTION DRUGS AND SHOVE THEM UP THEIR ASS. AS MOST WERE FRIENDS OF THE MAN THAT ALMOST SUCCEEDED IN MURDERING ME, SINCE I WOULDN'T BOW TO DYER COUNTY'S EVIL WAYS.

NOT SMART AT ALL! THANKS TOPIX!

Jonesboro, AR

#23265 Mar 10, 2012
just here wrote:
<quoted text>
i think i know who you're talking about.
HaHa...I quickly corrected myself earlier when I posted you're wrong..I know that Ginger does that all the time!! And then the dang...dot dot dot thing!!!! I thought, OMG...I use the dots all the time..like I said a texting habit! But that is one person that I would definately NOT want to be accused of being!! LOL I even told Ginger one day...Do not put all her Arkansas/Pocahontas friends in the same group! Trust me they are not all like her...Ginger is ONE of a KIND!!
LaLa

Dyersburg, TN

#23266 Mar 10, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense and I truly mean that but I think you just haven't seen all the posts that others have seen. Of course that is JMO...:)
THE THINGS I SAY HERE ARE JUST MY OPINION I AM NOT BASHING ANYONE NOR AM I THRYING TO BE MEAN OR UNKIND. IM JUST CURIOUS ALSO ANSWERING A REPLY

You are right I havent. Im a newbie to this thread. But doesnt every one have a right to their own opinion? I know that others have a right to state that they think differently than someone else. It just seems on here that if your thoughts and feelings or even something that you have heard through the grapevine, dont match to others beliefs then they tend to get really ugly mean and even at times cruel. I dont understand why people want to fight with someone because they dont think the same/ Seems like they have to be fighting day in and day out with most everyone they meet. Because no two people share the same views on a subject down to the last detail.
Critic

Westminster, CO

#23267 Mar 10, 2012
kybluebell wrote:
<quoted text> I bet a sad movie couldn't even make her cry.!
Seems like the pots are all calling the kettles black, here lol!
Critic

Westminster, CO

#23268 Mar 10, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
If nothing else, she sure is a "wicked, evil, Ms Thang" isn't she? Everybody is mean except her,(insert sarcasm)
Everybody attacks her,(she does "nothing" wrong)
Wow, don't we all wish we could be so "perfect"? LMSAO!
She is a classic narcissist. No doubt about it.
Takes one to know one lol!

Location hidden

#23269 Mar 10, 2012
Guest wrote:
Question:
Does everyone here feel a great sense of relief when "Ms Thang" leaves the board?
It can be very stressful on the psyche to feel that you are playing in a "combat field" when you are just posting.
Narcissistic personalities have the ability to "drain" a person...kinda like heavy exertion would feel even though you really haven't done anything physical.
I would love to know for as little as five minutes what it would be to feel like I have done every thing right in my life. I think I actually envy any one with a narcissistic personality. Have worked with people like that and always tried to keep my distance. You are right it is draining.! Most of the time they don't even hear you talking to them. Every thing goes over their head. They just don't 'get it'.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#23270 Mar 10, 2012
Guest wrote:
How about this:
Symptoms
A person with narcissistic personality disorder may:
React to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation
Take advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals
Have excessive feelings of self-importance
Exaggerate achievements and talents
Be preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love
Have unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
Need constant attention and admiration
Disregard the feelings of others, and have little ability to feel empathy
Have obsessive self-interest
Pursue mainly selfish goals
Oh wow. I know someone like this. What a pain in the backside.

Jonesboro, AR

#23271 Mar 10, 2012
One thing that has really interested me is this...JSYWK has several times posted she could care less one way or the other about Karen. SHe has stated that to her Karen is just another murdered woman. So does anyone else wonder or find it odd why she would be so prominent on this thread. I mean really... if I were so callous feeling toward a person..why would I care if and when her murder were solved or whodunnit?? Am I the only one that just.. does not get this!?

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#23272 Mar 10, 2012
Guest wrote:
Question:
Kinda of like I feel when you post on here? I know that feeling only too well.

Location hidden

#23273 Mar 10, 2012
Critic wrote:
<quoted text>Seems like the pots are all calling the kettles black, here lol!
I don't give a crap what your pots and kettles are doing.!

Location hidden

#23274 Mar 10, 2012
Guest wrote:
One thing that has really interested me is this...JSYWK has several times posted she could care less one way or the other about Karen. SHe has stated that to her Karen is just another murdered woman. So does anyone else wonder or find it odd why she would be so prominent on this thread. I mean really... if I were so callous feeling toward a person..why would I care if and when her murder were solved or whodunnit?? Am I the only one that just.. does not get this!?
Exactly , it doesn't make sense !
guessed

Marlborough, MA

#23275 Mar 10, 2012
Guest wrote:
She has clearly stated:

1. Nobody deserves what happened Karen.
2. She thinks David did not do it, and hopes he did not for the children's sake, but if he did he deserves punishment.

Have read hundreds of her posts. She is opinionated, but speaks clearly and you know where she stands. Not a bad thing.

Jonesboro, AR

#23276 Mar 10, 2012
kybluebell wrote:
<quoted text> I would love to know for as little as five minutes what it would be to feel like I have done every thing right in my life. I think I actually envy any one with a narcissistic personality. Have worked with people like that and always tried to keep my distance. You are right it is draining.! Most of the time they don't even hear you talking to them. Every thing goes over their head. They just don't 'get it'.
Absolutely!! Life is full of stress! I would love for just one day to feel "above it all"!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#23277 Mar 10, 2012
Guest wrote:
Just another murdered woman.

Just another tennis shoe?

Anyone see a difference in these two things? It's indifference.

Karen Swift is not just another anything. She was a person. She was a mother, daughter, friend. Anyone who shows this much indifference about human being should rethink some aspects of life.

I totally agree with you Guest for Jonesboro.

Location hidden

#23278 Mar 10, 2012
Guest wrote:
I have wondered the same thing. I just cannot understand her motives. Very strange.

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#23279 Mar 10, 2012
kybluebell wrote:
<quoted text> I would love to know for as little as five minutes what it would be to feel like I have done every thing right in my life. I think I actually envy any one with a narcissistic personality. Have worked with people like that and always tried to keep my distance. You are right it is draining.! Most of the time they don't even hear you talking to them. Every thing goes over their head. They just don't 'get it'.
You are really showing your level of comprehension here. I have stated many, many times about things I have done that were wrong. I'm harder on myself than I am on anyone else. I have tried, failed, got up again, and made it more times than I care to count. Also more times than I care to count, I have failed again and again before I got it right. I don't quit. I am no better than anyone else on here or anyone anywhere else. I never said I had done everything right in my life. I have done a few things that were very right and many, many that were just as wrong. The ones that were most important to me, happened to turn out right. That amounts to 3 things that was more important to me than anything else. How's that for a lifetime? No one tries to keep their distance from me except on here, but they know what will happen if they push and I have met very few that push more than once. For that, I have earned their respect whether they like me or not. I have not put anything on here that I do not believe to be true, like it or not. Call me names, diagnose me, insult my intelligence, do whatever you want that makes you feel better, I do not care. I know exactly who I am and what I am about.

Now I guess, once again, I will hear "It's all about me!". Yes, I will step up to the plate to defend myself anytime anyone insults me in any form or fashion. I don't have to 'brag' on anything. People that know me know exactly who and what I am, no explanation needed. I have probably had more life experiences than most of you on here and, yes, I draw from those experiences and their results, good and bad. It just never ceases to amaze me how when someone dies, anything and everything they ever did that was the least bit wrong is totally thrown out the window and forgotten, even when it might have been part of the scenario that led to their demise.

I don't like to fight, actually, I hate it, but sometimes as Kenny Rogers said "you've got to fight if you're a man" or a woman for that matter. If I'm not going stand up for what I am, who I am, what I believe, and what I am about, who is going to? Nobody, just me.

So chew on that for awhile and talk about me all you want, after all, that is what this thread is about, isn't it? I will not back down on my opinions or anything I have said. No one has ever said I was perfect, except the posters on Topix. Chew on that one, too.

Now, carry on and have a wonderful day in your dream world because very few of you live in reality as most people know it.
twain

United States

#23280 Mar 10, 2012
Guest wrote:
Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition in which people have an inflated sense of self-importance and an extreme preoccupation with themselves.
Sound like anyone here?
freaky...i was just going to post this exact same thing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Property on Miss Kelly 1 hr chris 2
Love is.... 2 hr star dust 49
where can I cash a personal check in Dyersburg. 4 hr covington 7
Happy Happy, Joy Joy 6 hr happy happpy joy joy 3
help me to understand your language 6 hr shooting stars 21
God is Great (Aug '14) 7 hr guest 2,672
recommendations on a good nightclub 9 hr Guest 8
Jeff Miller is a Murderer (Jun '14) 12 hr taskforce 86

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]