Search for Missing Karen Swift
karenismissing

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

#2075 Nov 18, 2011
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
Man Up wrote:
I just that if I had found my wife's car on the side of the road with a flat tire and no wife my first response would NOT be, "oh why did mommy leave us" ....
Man up!!!
Mother...

'If man up is truly an investigative reporter....
WS
It reads more like one of Ms. Swift's girlfriends venting her spleen on Mr. Swift.
all american girl

Racine, WI

#2076 Nov 18, 2011
stormy weather5 wrote:
<quoted text>
go to hell, why not let me have a court in truth and justice with out lies , then i will forgive, but you can't replace years with my daughter i missed that made us strangers after your damn orgy whore brainwashed her and taught her her damn atheist ways like all dyer county are.
what about my grandchildren, my grandchildren wanted to go home with me, they knew i loved them and took care of them when they were babies , i fought like a lion for those babies . as i did my daughter , against your damn sorry attorneys and judges , even when evil john price and ralph lawson and judge lanier took her into his damn famous sex chabers for whores , with me saying no to the sob that took her in that damn room with me protesting , sorry damn perverted sob men that go over a mother head a= to do their damn evuil to her child, with the damn orgy whore sitting in the court room and the damn man that almost got by with murder.
forget all i lost go to hell you sob and the whole damn legends of evil bastards in chruches with you.
damn sob women, grandmothers show me pictures of their grandchildren that their damn daughters were nothing but damn whores and dope heads and drunks women that sit in damn churches , i didn't live that life before my children at all, but no mercy at all was shown to me by a damn lying devil person here that uses jesus name in vain and do evil not sin , and say nothing.
live what i have lived in this damn place then come tell me i need to forgive , you sound like the damn devil wench bitch at the court house that says she lies to peopple to their face and she says i kill them with love , by saying she forgives like the damn black evil snake that the way evil people think, not jesus own. straight shot to truth and standing on it is the only way to stand against evi, people, and not destroy your tstimony of jesus. lies are those that worship satan not for jesus own.
are you ready for that summons that is coming your way...yepper, you have an up and coming court date to account for your accusations about certain dyersburg people....have fun.
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams

Jasper, GA

#2077 Nov 18, 2011
karenismissing wrote:
<quoted text>
It reads more like one of Ms. Swift's girlfriends venting her spleen on Mr. Swift.
Possibly karenismissing. It's a no brainer that the spouse is the first person looked at by LE in a missing persons investigation, even without the allegations. Especially if they are the last one to see the victim...

Problem is that on topix, anyone can be anyone with a motive for their allegations, and they can be posting from anywhere in the world..

Wolfscratch
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams

Jasper, GA

#2078 Nov 18, 2011
karenismissing wrote:
<quoted text>
'If it had been her soon to be X, wouldn't he have placed her vehicle farther away from the residence to distance himself from the crime'? Say down by the river where the phone pinged to make appear as a suicide?

WS
Silent Observer

Charlotte, NC

#2079 Nov 18, 2011
OfficersWife wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter if you're at work or not you still should conduct yourself in a better manner so that's why you are def not involved with the law. What are you like a meter maid or something? Get over yourself!
Ya know, I can keep this up forever...but don't ya think you sound a little sensitive acting all upset over a post!! La waaaah waaah waaaah...I don't think I'm the one who needs to get over myself! If you can't handle it here, you really need to be posting on the mommy and me forum because you'll never survive Topix. You aren't that important dear...get a grip!!(Good Lord, what is this now...8 replies to one post?)
Silent Observer

Charlotte, NC

#2080 Nov 18, 2011
<quoted text>
'If it had been her soon to be X, wouldn't he have placed her vehicle farther away from the residence to distance himself from the crime'? Say down by the river where the phone pinged to make appear as a suicide?
WS
Interesting post Wolfie...glad to see you here...wondered where you've been all day.
Silent Observer

Charlotte, NC

#2082 Nov 18, 2011
anyone who is interested: Vinnie Politan, HLN, is featuring the PI who thinks all these missing women are connected. Next up.

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#2083 Nov 18, 2011
You know, I don't know who did this, but I am going to say something that will probably bring everyone on this thread down on me, but here goes.

We have a husband and wife that are getting a divorce and living in the same house until it is done. Also, this wife has told friends that "if I die, it was him", right? So, she must have been afraid of him to a degree. I'm sorry, but under these circumstances I don't think I would put on a sexy catwoman costume and go to a party without him and flaunt it in his face. Everyone has a breaking point, she was afraid of him, so why on earth would she try to push him to that point? I am not saying she deserved to turn up missing, but come on folks, let's get real here. Jealousy has made many people do things that they would not ordinarily do. I guess under the circumstances, I would think I could wait to party until after the divorce and I was away from him. A person can only take so much and I have read where he had caught her with a woman and that she had been sneaking out at night. Maybe he got pushed one too many times. In that case, I would think it was the husband.

I'm from 'Round Here

#2084 Nov 18, 2011
Silent Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, I can keep this up forever...but don't ya think you sound a little sensitive acting all upset over a post!! La waaaah waaah waaaah...I don't think I'm the one who needs to get over myself! If you can't handle it here, you really need to be posting on the mommy and me forum because you'll never survive Topix. You aren't that important dear...get a grip!!(Good Lord, what is this now...8 replies to one post?)
Look in the mirror. You are the one that always starts it!

Officerswife, just ignore him. That's about all you can do. He was on my case before he started on you.
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams

Jasper, GA

#2085 Nov 18, 2011
Just so you will know wrote:
You know, I don't know who did this, but I am going to say something that will probably bring everyone on this thread down on me, but here goes.
We have a husband and wife that are getting a divorce and living in the same house until it is done. Also, this wife has told friends that "if I die, it was him", right? So, she must have been afraid of him to a degree. I'm sorry, but under these circumstances I don't think I would put on a sexy catwoman costume and go to a party without him and flaunt it in his face. Everyone has a breaking point, she was afraid of him, so why on earth would she try to push him to that point? I am not saying she deserved to turn up missing, but come on folks, let's get real here. Jealousy has made many people do things that they would not ordinarily do. I guess under the circumstances, I would think I could wait to party until after the divorce and I was away from him. A person can only take so much and I have read where he had caught her with a woman and that she had been sneaking out at night. Maybe he got pushed one too many times. In that case, I would think it was the husband.
Who, I honor your opinion..
Playing devils advocate here; 'wouldn't she have asked to remove him from the residence while divorcing, if she was in fear of her life, or at least chose other options to reside until the divorce was final?
Just asking...

WS
no name

Memphis, TN

#2086 Nov 18, 2011
Man Up wrote:

I just that if I had found my wife's car on the side of the road with a flat tire and no wife my first response would NOT be, "oh why did mommy leave us" . And certainly not to my little children.
I would however be contacting anyone and everyone in my power to help me search. I wouldn't have simply waited 8 hrs to even call around to her closest friends. I would have been the one to report her missing rather than her friends.
David, you have the information to contact willing professional volunteer search teams. All you have to do is call. Dude! What are you waiting for?
The stage knee injury three days before the disappearance? The ability to jump off and of an ATV all evening at a bonfire Friday night. Didn't appear too injured to me that night man.
The whole thing very much appears staged. Phone conveniently sends out a ping near the river, her clothes found there too, nearly folded neatly. Car conveniently close enough for you to scurry home through the woods. Clever turning it around to be facing toward home, you made a Uey. Clever that it's still on the main busy thoroughfair.
I'm an investigative reporter and the facts are very telling David. You stalked her, creepered her phone, laptop, friends, you cut her off financially so she had no other choice but to stay in the same house as she got her business up and running and got on her feet.
I guess you can't relate to what you've done to those children since you never had a family. I guess you figured you turned out ok without parents (obviously wrong about that), so they will be fine with out their mom.
And why don't you quit telling those sweet girls that their momma didn't love them and she ran away? They need counseling, not brainwashing and manipulation.
And to the LE...great job on waiting 12 days to process the "crime scene". But, you forgot to collect David's private laptop,which I know for a fact He Still Has it.
And whats this I hear about you, David, having a loud altercation with a pretty blond at an eatery in Jackson a few weeks ago. Threatening her life if she takes you to court. And that you have been working less and not making as much $ since your injury. What's up with that man?
Man, You really are a good actor. But, Karen has said to me before, if anything happens to her, it's David.
So, where is she man? Have the decency to be a man. You screwed up and you will be caught. If you go in now and confess, maybe you just lost your temper. You've been under a lot of stress this year. You could get plea bargain and be out in a few short years...

Just curious as to how you know so much? You mention what the husband is telling the children...that their mother ran off and left them (only heard from other sources-but she HAS left before, so why would he think this time was any different-but your right he didn't need to say that!) Are the children telling you this? or husband because I would think if you aren't in the house with them-how would you know? I also wonder where she was from midnight-when the State Gazzette stated the party was over, until 1:30 or so when she picked up her daughter-that would be important I would think. And just curious how realistic that the husband be down by the river (where phone apparently pinged last) at 5 or 5:30am using the internet and left his 7 and 9 y.o. daughters home alone asleep. These two have been together for what over 20 years and 4 children later-off and on (just based on the fact of their childrens ages-I don't personally know her). So after 20 years-I guess now she is telling everyone that she fears for her life; yet she remains in the same home as well as her children, whom she leaves with frequently? Doesn't sound too scared to me. Even the son feels this way. You saying he doesn't know his parents the best? This is CONFUSING!
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams

Jasper, GA

#2087 Nov 18, 2011
'Honestly, folks, I think the flat tire is the key to solving this case....

WS
Silent Observer

Charlotte, NC

#2088 Nov 18, 2011
<quoted text>
Look in the mirror. You are the one that always starts it!
Officerswife, just ignore him. That's about all you can do. He was on my case before he started on you.
No matter how many times you say you won't start shit you still butt in and start shit. I don't think the post I made to Officer's Wife was rude or out of line. All you sensitive little ladies maybe should find a new hobby. And for what it's worth...I'm also a female...I just don't get all whiny, cry baby, everytime someone says something I don't like...Good Lord, GET OVER IT!! If you don't like what I post, DON'T READ IT! It's really simple unless you're stupid!

I'm from 'Round Here

#2089 Nov 18, 2011
'Honestly, folks, I think the flat tire is the key to solving this case....
WS
Didn't LE release info that said the flat tire looked legit?

I'm from 'Round Here

#2090 Nov 18, 2011
Silent Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how many times you say you won't start shit you still butt in and start shit. I don't think the post I made to Officer's Wife was rude or out of line. All you sensitive little ladies maybe should find a new hobby. And for what it's worth...I'm also a female...I just don't get all whiny, cry baby, everytime someone says something I don't like...Good Lord, GET OVER IT!! If you don't like what I post, DON'T READ IT! It's really simple unless you're stupid!
Ohhhhhhhhh, so OfficersWife was right? You are a meter maid! rofl

I'm from 'Round Here

#2091 Nov 18, 2011
Silent Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I WOULDN'T start it, I said I DIDN'T! You may be a woman, but you certainly are NOT a lady. You need your mouth washed out!
karenismissing

Contagem, Brazil

#2093 Nov 18, 2011
<quoted text>
... and they can be posting from anywhere in the world..
Wolfscratch
Yes, the world-wide web!(laughs)
Silent Observer

Charlotte, NC

#2094 Nov 18, 2011
<quoted text>
I never said I WOULDN'T start it, I said I DIDN'T! You may be a woman, but you certainly are NOT a lady. You need your mouth washed out!
Yeah, well bring a lunch because I'll wipe the floor with your gossiping spew mouth.
Silent Observer

Charlotte, NC

#2095 Nov 18, 2011
<quoted text>
SNIP>I promise I won't read your posts if you don't read mine, hows that?>
Looks like you're a liar too.
Silent Observer

Charlotte, NC

#2096 Nov 18, 2011
<quoted text>
Lies, lies....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Storyboard 20 min storyteller 26
Carmike Theatre Dyersburg TN 1 hr Guest5421 31
Cowards who FB block you 1 hr Guest5421 8
Dr Cook 4 hr Abc 11
God is Great (Aug '14) 4 hr The Real Preacher 3,582
Jasmine 4 hr Sick 1
john3:16 5 hr stormy 28

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance