Stolen Trailers
Tired

Dallas, TX

#1 Oct 14, 2012
Im tired of seeing people getting taken. The guy doing all of this is Matt Ray. His wife works for law enforcement and he has no fear of being caught. He steals them and takes them to a friend in Missouri. I'm sure he stole the car hauler that the guy is offering the reward for. I know him and believe he tried to steal it before but someone saw him so he left.
Eric

Versailles, IN

#2 Oct 14, 2012
I sorry but i needed a trailer to haul stolen 4 wheelers in.

Sioux City, IA

#3 Oct 17, 2012
Tired wrote:
Im tired of seeing people getting taken. The guy doing all of this is Matt Ray. His wife works for law enforcement and he has no fear of being caught. He steals them and takes them to a friend in Missouri. I'm sure he stole the car hauler that the guy is offering the reward for. I know him and believe he tried to steal it before but someone saw him so he left.
Please give us more details about this. Like what part of town is he doing this and more. I have things that I don't want stolen. I haven't heard about this cuz i don't read the paper everyday.
hellooo

Dallas, TX

#4 Oct 17, 2012
Its not in any paper...cause its not true and don't bring his wife in on anything...u know a little to much maybe u were helping him and he cut u out...lol..and if someone saw him then their a dumb a** for letting him go
Matt ray

United States

#5 Oct 17, 2012
Hey I dont need to still a dame thing I work for all my shit that I have if I wount a trailer I will go bye Leone you dume ass people
Matt ray

United States

#6 Oct 17, 2012
If you have a problem call my sell phone6760514 you dume ass people get a job l
damn

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Oct 17, 2012
get some overtime and buy some hooked on phonics geez
hellooo

Dallas, TX

#8 Oct 17, 2012
Most men can't spell..if ur a man ur woman probably helped u... phonics don't work I have 8 kids and their all stupid and they used it
wild man

United States

#9 Oct 17, 2012
I spoke with Matt and it was not him
hellooo

Dallas, TX

#10 Oct 17, 2012
Well go wild man and u can spell
aha

Dallas, TX

#11 Oct 17, 2012
Well dude looking for trailer stolen..dude stole it drives a grn ford f150...wrong matt ray..their r 3 of them...try again
wild man

United States

#12 Oct 17, 2012
Hey if it is Matt Ray that went to dchs go tell him to his face he stole yalls trailer and see Wate he will do in high school he was mean as hell ???????
I know

Dyersburg, TN

#13 Oct 17, 2012
Check Eric Williams and Kenneth Anderson. They are stealing trailers all over Dyer County
ontopofit

Martin, TN

#14 Dec 11, 2012
Eric wrote:
I sorry but i needed a trailer to haul stolen 4 wheelers in.
atleast your telling the truth eric williams! sad that you and matt steal from other people.

United States

#15 Dec 12, 2012
Check bo and Jeff Franklin.they been doing a lot of stealing lately.southtown.
check

United States

#16 Jan 11, 2013
Check with Obion and lake co sheriff office. They arrested a guy named Van Garrett and Stephanie Griffin for burglary and theft. The newspaper said they have linked them to at least 5 other burglaries. Trailers,4wheelers golf carts u name it, he stole it. I heard there is tons of property at the sheriff dept that people are coming in to confirm that it's theirs.
Really

United States

#17 Jan 13, 2013
Who did it
hellooo

Tucker, GA

#18 Jan 13, 2013
Eric from newbern
for real

United States

#19 Jan 13, 2013
Eric williams. he is one of the biggest thieves in dyer county. Pops more pills than the pharmacy can produce. I cannot believe toma lewis would ever allow his children to be around and live with such a criminal and a drug addict. Tomas ex wife is shacked up with eric and she is a drunk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Potential budget cuts for Tennessee 20 min guest 7
Right to work for LESS news in reds 50 min REDS don t care 1
Robert and Hallie 1 hr Need help 4
Unionville 1 hr Guest 2
Topix really sucks , NOW... 2 hr Considering who ... 6
Jail 7 hr Toby LeT 4
Does anyone know a great church to go to in Dye... (Jul '09) 7 hr Science 137

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance