ziggy

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Any place to buy a good truck on payments? I saw one at a place called D&S motors but dont know if they are good people to deal with.
anon

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

One thing......RUN.

Sulphur Springs, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

As far away as you can and dont look back...
anon

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

ziggy wrote:
Any place to buy a good truck on payments? I saw one at a place called D&S motors but dont know if they are good people to deal with.
My advice is to buy a bike...
Business Man

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

I know some people tend to use car dealers like D & S motors due to the terms of financing. I have never dealt with them personally so I can't say if they are a reputable place of business or not. The bigger dealerships tend to require a better credit rating so if this isn't a problem for you I would recommend going that route. I have bought from the bigger dealerships around here and have never had a problem with any pre-owned vehicle. Of the dealerships here in town that fit the bill I would recommend Delta Chevrolet. I don't work there and have never worked in the car business but have purchased there and always had a good vehicle purchasing experience.
anon

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

The big dealerships take pretty much any credit too. They have banks that take poor credit too. Otherwise nobody would sell anything around here.
Business Man

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

anon wrote:
The big dealerships take pretty much any credit too. They have banks that take poor credit too. Otherwise nobody would sell anything around here.
Agreed. Having good credit can help you get financed easier with like no money down and cheaper rates due to your good credit score.
anon

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

RUN

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Dyersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyersburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••