just moved here
ziggy

Dyersburg, TN

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Any place to buy a good truck on payments? I saw one at a place called D&S motors but dont know if they are good people to deal with.
anon

Dallas, TX

#2 Feb 8, 2013
One thing......RUN.

United States

#3 Feb 8, 2013
As far away as you can and dont look back...
anon

Ripley, TN

#4 Feb 8, 2013
ziggy wrote:
Any place to buy a good truck on payments? I saw one at a place called D&S motors but dont know if they are good people to deal with.
My advice is to buy a bike...
Business Man

Dyersburg, TN

#5 Feb 8, 2013
I know some people tend to use car dealers like D & S motors due to the terms of financing. I have never dealt with them personally so I can't say if they are a reputable place of business or not. The bigger dealerships tend to require a better credit rating so if this isn't a problem for you I would recommend going that route. I have bought from the bigger dealerships around here and have never had a problem with any pre-owned vehicle. Of the dealerships here in town that fit the bill I would recommend Delta Chevrolet. I don't work there and have never worked in the car business but have purchased there and always had a good vehicle purchasing experience.
anon

Ripley, TN

#6 Feb 8, 2013
The big dealerships take pretty much any credit too. They have banks that take poor credit too. Otherwise nobody would sell anything around here.
Business Man

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Feb 8, 2013
anon wrote:
The big dealerships take pretty much any credit too. They have banks that take poor credit too. Otherwise nobody would sell anything around here.
Agreed. Having good credit can help you get financed easier with like no money down and cheaper rates due to your good credit score.
anon

Dallas, TX

#8 Feb 9, 2013
RUN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worker named Tiffany Barnes at corner market in... 16 min Bobby 3
nsk 27 min Guest 9
Randi Seratt-Salan Oasis 37 min Ray 12
God ain't so great. 39 min What a hoax 4
The Jerk Sherif Deputy 1 hr Tax Payer 15
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr Neighbor next door 103,055
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 2 hr Say watt 9,251
Doug Robertson Breaks Topix 6 hr justme 42
More from around the web

Dyersburg People Search