Need Efficiency Apartment

Need Efficiency Apartment

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

Looking

South Sioux City, NE

#1 Mar 12, 2010
I'm looking for an efficiency apartment in or close to Dyersburg. Furnished or unfurnished. Going to college and need to live closer. If anybody knows anything, I would appreciate the info.
Looking

South Sioux City, NE

#2 Mar 12, 2010
Does anybody know anything? I've been looking and haven't had any luck yet. I need one with utilties furnished. I know a lot of these type apartments are not in the paper. Please ask around. I have a job and can provide refferrences. I'm quite and respectful of other people's property. Please ask your friends and relatives if they know anything. Thanks.
Unreal

Sioux City, IA

#3 Mar 13, 2010
Looking wrote:
I'm looking for an efficiency apartment in or close to Dyersburg. Furnished or unfurnished. Going to college and need to live closer. If anybody knows anything, I would appreciate the info.
Union City is the only ones I know of. Will this work?
Looking

South Sioux City, NE

#4 Mar 13, 2010
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Union City is the only ones I know of. Will this work?
No. Thanks anyway. I need to be in or very close to Dyersburg. I know there are some in Dyersburg because I've seen them advertised before. However they aren't always listed in the paper. Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Sioux City, IA

#6 Mar 13, 2010
i just recently moved into Troy Oaks and they are $550 per month and you can pay $750 for rent and utilities.
Looking

South Sioux City, NE

#7 Mar 13, 2010
guest wrote:
i just recently moved into Troy Oaks and they are $550 per month and you can pay $750 for rent and utilities.
That's a little out of my range. I'm looking for somebody that has an apartment over their garage or an attic apartment. I could pay about 400 a month. It doesn't matter if it's only one room with a bathroom. Somebody had a one room apartment on Speedway ave. last year for 300 a month with utilties furnished but it's rented now. Anyway, that's what I'm looking for. Thanks.
Efficiency apartments

United States

#9 Oct 12, 2012
Looking for an efficiency apartment in Dyersburg. I am a clean person...no drugs, etc and ex-military. Just trying to start over after a divorce.

United States

#10 Oct 12, 2012
Are you a male or female that is looking for eff. Apartment?

United States

#11 Oct 12, 2012
Reason I'm asking is because I live alone and have a extra bedroom and am not home awhole lot and have been thinking about renting it to someone clean and responsible.
Efficiency apartments

United States

#12 Oct 12, 2012
I don't think that would work for me but thanks anyway.
guest126

Sioux City, IA

#13 Oct 13, 2012
Troy oaks apartments
ktf

Dyersburg, TN

#14 Oct 13, 2012
I am renting an apartment only about 3 miles from the collage and i have a extra bedroom and thinking about renting it out if either one of yall are interested,no pets are allowed..I AM A CLEAN PERSON AND KEEP MY APARTMENT IN CLEAN SHAPE...COULD BE FURNISHED OR NOT DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU NEED..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What made America great? 33 min WHEW 30
Traffic Nazis 42 min ChopperBlades 10
DCHS Principal 46 min ChopperBlades 3
Randy is arms wide open 1 hr salt 2
B & B market in Finley/Big Boy Junction (Jan '09) 1 hr DontBeStupid 231
The Problem Isn't 3 hr Breaking News 4
go home white man 5 hr Eighty eight 28
Fight at Abe's 11 hr Guest 20
Hometown Urgent Care 18 hr Angela 28

Dyersburg Jobs