|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Pepper_126 wrote:
I know rite?
well said pep. Thought your scriptures were pretty clear myself.

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what confess means. Maybe you are confused about somethings cause my prayers get answered according to His will.
I will not argue the Bible with you.
"According to His will" is christianese for "it didn't get answered."

Don't get me wrong. I believe. I just don't believe what people say. Check the bible yourself. Most of what we have been taught is not in there.

We don't have to ASK God to forgive us. He has already done it.

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hebrews 10:26
IF WE GO ON SINNING DELIBERATELY AFTER RECEIVING THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH, THEY'RE NO LONGER REMAINS A SACRIFICE FOR SIN.
Every sin you commit is deliberate. Don't lie to yourself. You choose to sin.

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

confused wrote:
thouh this was about karen swift's case
It is about that case. Someone brought up forgiveness in this thread and started spouting drivel they heard in church. I simply responded and asked where it was in the bible. It's not there. That's all. Pretty simple.

You want to talk about the case? Go ahead and talk.

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
well said pep. Thought your scriptures were pretty clear myself.
Clear? They were irrelevant responses to a simple question. Where in the bible does it say to ask God t forgive you?

None of those scriptures addressed the question.
neener

Warrensburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
no man is without their sin and all men are saints

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You think how you want and I will do the same.
Wants to Know

Ravenden Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only one unpardonable sin however, I am not so sure you can be forgiven for taking someones life
This is not the one unpardonable sin. You can be forgivin.
Where in the Bible does it state there is an unpardonable sin? Book, chapter, and verse please. God says ALL sins can be forgiven, whether you like it or not.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Wants to Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the Bible does it state there is an unpardonable sin? Book, chapter, and verse please. God says ALL sins can be forgiven, whether you like it or not.
Matthew 12:31,32 & Mark 3:22-30.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Note to Sheriff Box.

Dear Sheriff, did the resident Topix moron finally cross the line? The accusations contained in the above post are rather harsh.
This forum claims to have an extremely inordinate number of viewers and may be something to be concerned about.
Would sure love to see you subpoena this poster's information and take appropriate action.

Thanks.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

swift case wrote:
Back to the topic.... The sheriffs hand are not tied. He is driving a very expensive vehicle and so is his wife. There is so much more to this then most realize. He knows exactly what happened to Karen and he doesn't want to be outed that he was involved with her. The ageriff and his wife are both crooks. Read between the lines people. Look into this and don't take my word for anything. This is so sad really. Like someone said above. As long as Box is in office u can murder someone in this town and get away with it. Rediculas. Find out for yourself what kind of vehicle the sherrif bought with the counties money and find out what his wife drives. Yet the county is "broke" and county employees will not get a bonus this year. "Because they got small raises this year and the xounty is broke". Crooked azz people.
So have you gone to the next level of authority with your information and proof thereof? Why instruct others to "find out for themselves" or "read between the lines" if you've got the dots to connect it all? My guess is either someone beat you in a political race or you work/worked for this county and are disgruntled. No?
Say What

Henderson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

You people are amusing. What does it matter what the Sheriff and his wife drive. So they are good at budgeting their money. Doesn't mean he is taking bribes. As far as "where in the bible does it talk about asking for forgiveness? " You clearly need to learn to read. Ever heard the phrase "repent, confess, be baptised"? Yeah, it's in there more than once. You clearly have a reading comprehension problem.
While you are reading up on the bible may I suggest you pick up a law book or two and perhaps even go to classes and learn about investigational procedures, collection of evidence and protocol for prosecution.
Its imperative for people to perfectly understand the legal system in order to even begin to understand this and other cases. Otherwise you just get a lot of babbling idiots throwing accusations around and spreading lies and rumours. Much like practically every poster on this site.
Reading forums on this site reminds me of a quote some of you may have heard and all of you should learn. "It's better to have people just think you an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".
Good Day to you all.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

swift case wrote:
Back to the topic.... The sheriffs hand are not tied. He is driving a very expensive vehicle and so is his wife. There is so much more to this then most realize. He knows exactly what happened to Karen and he doesn't want to be outed that he was involved with her. The ageriff and his wife are both crooks. Read between the lines people. Look into this and don't take my word for anything. This is so sad really. Like someone said above. As long as Box is in office u can murder someone in this town and get away with it. Rediculas. Find out for yourself what kind of vehicle the sherrif bought with the counties money and find out what his wife drives. Yet the county is "broke" and county employees will not get a bonus this year. "Because they got small raises this year and the xounty is broke". Crooked azz people.
Let me address this Tidwell crying pos right here. First of all, Jeff's wife is a good woman that comes from a good family. You are a moron, and don't even know this family like I do. Get off of your lazy azz, and go tell him in his face, because I sure would like for you to tell me about my cousin in front of my face.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Sorry folks! I take back about the Tidwell bit...
rumors

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Remember this topix forum is titled "rumors flying on Karen Swift" So these are all just rumors. Nothing more. Relax. Now I could understand if it said "facts" but it does not. It says "rumors".
pot grower

Holt, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

mark fuhrman wrote:
hey i will be in dyersburg, tn next friday any good motels there thanks
over by k.c. you get a pretty decent room, the roaches aren't real big & I got Suzie & Lynn to do me & each other for a triple cheeseburger & quart of milk, what a set out twins on those twins!!!!
pot grower

Holt, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Dawg wrote:
Note to Sheriff Box.
Dear Sheriff, did the resident Topix moron finally cross the line? The accusations contained in the above post are rather harsh.
This forum claims to have an extremely inordinate number of viewers and may be something to be concerned about.
Would sure love to see you subpoena this poster's information and take appropriate action.
Thanks.
dear sheriff, I got some blueberry northern lights marijuana & I like it. I think I will light a bowl right now. Have a nice day & remember puff puff pass.

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Dawg wrote:
Note to Sheriff Box.

Thanks.
Dear Dawg,

Don't be such a Puxxy tattletale bxtch.

Signed

Donkey Dik

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
house for rent in the country 7 min guest 6
The moon 2 hr fizbud 4
unlicensed tattooing (May '12) 2 hr fizbud 143
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 hr Irving 140,649
What makes people leave a church? 3 hr guest 17
Swingers Club in Dyersburg (Jun '09) 3 hr The Real Smarty 64
How can you 4 hr Michael 9
Brian Whitt busted with Meth 5 hr Funny 11
Diane Moore and Jeff Box 6 hr friends 10
Karen Swifts Husband (Dec '11) 7 hr Hmmm 292
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 9 hr Guest 96,712
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dyersburg Jobs