|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Mrstea wrote:
I dont give a rats azz what color my location is! Light it up in Christmas lights if it means that much to you! I live in Boston with my husband and children. My own reputation speaks for itself. I have yet to be known to switch names, lie or say some of the most disgusting vile things that have come out of you! Look at the crap you posted up above. About a murder victim no less!
You talking to me, Mrs. Tea? Why didn't you just hit reply? My goodness, you're a rowdy little thing when you want to be, aren't you? I can hear you screaming half way across the country. Next time, read and comprehend. This time, I'll spell it out for you. I could not care less where you live, who you live with, what color your location is, or what you think your reputation is. YOUR pal, Dick, however, invests quality time in monitoring such things. My post, which was not directed at you, was in response to Dick's post asserting that the coloring of posters' locations has some special significance designated by Topix. HE claims that if your location is blue, you haven't been deceptive in stating the location you are posting from, and if the location is black, then you have been deceptive. HIS words, not mine. So, take your rant to him, and ask him why he posts the BS he does. Then, go ahead and bump up all the "most disgusting vile things and crap" I have posted about the murder victim. I'll check back later to see what you come up with.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

scorpiomoon wrote:
<quoted text>
You talking to me, Mrs. Tea? Why didn't you just hit reply? My goodness, you're a rowdy little thing when you want to be, aren't you? I can hear you screaming half way across the country. Next time, read and comprehend. This time, I'll spell it out for you. I could not care less where you live, who you live with, what color your location is, or what you think your reputation is. YOUR pal, Dick, however, invests quality time in monitoring such things. My post, which was not directed at you, was in response to Dick's post asserting that the coloring of posters' locations has some special significance designated by Topix. HE claims that if your location is blue, you haven't been deceptive in stating the location you are posting from, and if the location is black, then you have been deceptive. HIS words, not mine. So, take your rant to him, and ask him why he posts the BS he does. Then, go ahead and bump up all the "most disgusting vile things and crap" I have posted about the murder victim. I'll check back later to see what you come up with.
There. Happy I hit reply?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Good nught, all!
Merry Christmas to you and yours.
J4k!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Mrstea wrote:
<quoted text>
There. Happy I hit reply?
It's progress. Thank you. I'm still waiting for you to bump the "most disgusting vile crap" that I posted about this murder victim. Still looking? Not a problem. I'll check again later.
Rumor Mill Story

Ravenden Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
When I sent out the PMs last night saying I was going to rattle some cages, did you have any doubts that she would make an appearance? I didn't. Looks like I've got more than one puppet to play with.
Dance puppets, dance.
lmao
I saw a couple of pms that you were not privy to also there Dawg. You think you are so darn smart when you are nothing more than an idiot. You don't scare anybody on here except the Dawg followers and you seem to have them right by the balls. Other who have common sense can see right through you and your agenda. Rattle some cages? Visiting the zoo this weekend or what. No one on here really cares what you think, where you come up with your misinformation, or where you live. This thread is about Karen Swift rumors, not Dawg Jeopardy. Growing up would help for starters, but it's obvious that's not going to happen anytime soon. When an arrest is made and you realize what fool you have made of yourself with your open mouth and closed mind, maybe that will help you a little bit. I could out-write you any day of the week and twice on Sundays.. You are nothing more than an arrogant, conceited, pompous, overweight balloon full of hot air and nothing more. No substance to you or your rantings. You act like a madman of some sort. What exactly are you going to do when this case is closed? You will be like a man without a purpose in life since you have spent the better part of 2 years posting BS and calling names toward anyone that dares to disagree with you. I think you should seriously consider having a mental evaluation of some kind. Leave your pea brain to science as I'm sure it would be something like no one has ever seen. Green jello perhaps? You are a certifiable nutcase and need to be put somewhere to prevent you from hurting yourself. To spell it out simply in words you can understand, you are an ASS!
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Rumor Mill Story wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a couple of pms that you were not privy to also there Dawg. You think you are so darn smart when you are nothing more than an idiot. You don't scare anybody on here except the Dawg followers and you seem to have them right by the balls. Other who have common sense can see right through you and your agenda. Rattle some cages? Visiting the zoo this weekend or what. No one on here really cares what you think, where you come up with your misinformation, or where you live. This thread is about Karen Swift rumors, not Dawg Jeopardy. Growing up would help for starters, but it's obvious that's not going to happen anytime soon. When an arrest is made and you realize what fool you have made of yourself with your open mouth and closed mind, maybe that will help you a little bit. I could out-write you any day of the week and twice on Sundays.. You are nothing more than an arrogant, conceited, pompous, overweight balloon full of hot air and nothing more. No substance to you or your rantings. You act like a madman of some sort. What exactly are you going to do when this case is closed? You will be like a man without a purpose in life since you have spent the better part of 2 years posting BS and calling names toward anyone that dares to disagree with you. I think you should seriously consider having a mental evaluation of some kind. Leave your pea brain to science as I'm sure it would be something like no one has ever seen. Green jello perhaps? You are a certifiable nutcase and need to be put somewhere to prevent you from hurting yourself. To spell it out simply in words you can understand, you are an ASS!
Really?
scorpiomoon wrote:
Every negative quality you attribute to someone else, you possess yourself. Simply put, you're a nut!
Scorpiomoon knows how it works.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Admonish me about the subject of this thread? Sounds to me as if someone believes the subject is some poster named Dawg.
Here's another Latin lesson....

Argumentum ad Hominem (abusive and circumstantial): the fallacy of attacking the character or circumstances of an individual who is advancing a statement or an argument instead of trying to disprove the truth of the statement or the soundness of the argument. Often the argument is characterized simply as a personal attack.

Bam!
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

I don't know about the rest of you folks but I'm feeling so intimidated that I'm considering leaving topix for awhile.
NOT.
LMAO
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Well, anyway, I find it very interesting that some suggest/insist that I'm wrong in my views of this case, yet they offer up nothing but personal attacks to advance their argument.
At this point in time, they would need to legitimately explain away LE's obvious focus on DS. They can insist that I've got it all wrong, but at the same time they're insisting that a highly trained group of investigators are also wrong.
I have to concede that Hogshooter's truck and home were searched in the early days of this investigation. Almost immediately, his truck was returned with no evidence of his involvement in this case. Since then, LE has narrowed their focus to one individual and one residence.
Go figure.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Dawg wrote:
Well, anyway, I find it very interesting that some suggest/insist that I'm wrong in my views of this case, yet they offer up nothing but personal attacks to advance their argument.
At this point in time, they would need to legitimately explain away LE's obvious focus on DS. They can insist that I've got it all wrong, but at the same time they're insisting that a highly trained group of investigators are also wrong.
I have to concede that Hogshooter's truck and home were searched in the early days of this investigation. Almost immediately, his truck was returned with no evidence of his involvement in this case. Since then, LE has narrowed their focus to one individual and one residence.
Go figure.
LE stated that "no noteworthy evidence was found" in the search regarding any suspicion of him or his truck in Karen's case. However, they haven't elaborated "no noteworthy evidence found" in the other searches of the home, etc - accept the "100 pieces of evidence" they mentioned before. I would think if nothing was found in the other one's, they would say so. All they said from the last one is that the results from that search were sealed. Interesting. In reading back on these articles, some other "I wonders" come to light. For example, a report was seems to have been immediately filed on the dog falling ill; but not a missing person??? Secondly, has anyone ever heard what came of the dog poisoning case after the initial arrest? Could it have been dropped?

From the State Gazette:
"McCreight said Hogshooter's vehicle was released back to him and no noteworthy evidence was found during their searches. Swift's husband, David Swift, reported the poisoning incident to sheriff's deputies on Oct. 7. In the report, David Swift stated he observed his dog travel to 310 Harness Road, where Hogshooter had been staying, and it fell ill shortly afterward.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
LE stated that "no noteworthy evidence was found" in the search regarding any suspicion of him or his truck in Karen's case. However, they haven't elaborated "no noteworthy evidence found" in the other searches of the home, etc - accept the "100 pieces of evidence" they mentioned before. I would think if nothing was found in the other one's, they would say so. All they said from the last one is that the results from that search were sealed. Interesting. In reading back on these articles, some other "I wonders" come to light. For example, a report was seems to have been immediately filed on the dog falling ill; but not a missing person??? Secondly, has anyone ever heard what came of the dog poisoning case after the initial arrest? Could it have been dropped?
From the State Gazette:
"McCreight said Hogshooter's vehicle was released back to him and no noteworthy evidence was found during their searches. Swift's husband, David Swift, reported the poisoning incident to sheriff's deputies on Oct. 7. In the report, David Swift stated he observed his dog travel to 310 Harness Road, where Hogshooter had been staying, and it fell ill shortly afterward.
Of course, all this goes back to the handwriting I say is on the wall that is very clear and compelling. I didn't see a disposition of the animal cruelty case initially brought against Hogshooter, but would not be surprised if the DA recommended its' dismissal. I don't know what Dyer County's animal control laws are, but generally animal owners are responsible for keeping their animals off of other's property. If there was poison set out for critters such as possum and coons, Hogshooter should have told his neighbors he was doing so. If he had innocently flushed his radiator and left the old anti freeze in an open container, it could be argued that there wasn't intent to harm the neighbors' dogs. Animal owners need to be responsible animal owners.
Good catch on the seemingly different reporting priority between the household dog and missing wife. Another red flag.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning all!

Since this is a rumor thread Im sorry to say I have no rumor to spread but I am still waiting for an arrest. Karen's children deserve justice. One day it will happen.

J4K
Dick Tracey

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

I think the same aleins that got curtis got karen, maybe karen & curtis was lovers.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

nandoo wrote:
Good Morning all!
Since this is a rumor thread Im sorry to say I have no rumor to spread but I am still waiting for an arrest. Karen's children deserve justice. One day it will happen.
J4K
If you look around on any thread started about this case, there seems to be just one person who loves posting made up stuff. Sometimes they even refer to a specific person by name. Rumor has it that 2 people have asked their attorneys to question the sheriff about a purported family member.
Tic toc......
judge

Delmar, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
1 There not, it's processed meat
2 They dont have nuggets
3 Puddin pops were good, They went on strike and the company closed to get back at the employees,
4 I prefer the disney character
5 Im not really racist, But i prefer the 100 yard dash..
Tennesse has SOOOOO much trash!!!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Weather Update:

The moderate risk area has been moved further north into our parts of the area. Dyer Co. Lauderdale, and Madison along with Crockett has been added. The NOAA has informed us that, taking a look at the situation it could be moved further up and cover Lake, Obion, Gibson, and Weakley Co. Even if it is not covered by the moderate risk, it will still include tornadoes in this area. Now, Southeast Mo. parts of Kentucky, and all of Eastern Ark. could see this moderate risk expanded into their areas. This is a particularly dangerous situation. I like to call it( PDS). We have been informed since last Monday that this could occur. We are gearing up for a dangerous time. I have to say watch, listen, and be cautious for super cell thunderstorms with large tornadoes half a mild wide. Destruction, damage, and flooding will take place. The NOAA is monitoring to see also if some parts could go to high risk, the highest you can get. We are particularly worried about this event. Stay tuned as I will give further updates here. We will have a tornado watch tomorrow between 2 till 11:00 pm. That is what the update is at this point. This is the phone call that I received about 30 minutes ago. You don't get this info from any where else about tornado watches being posted the next day, or what time. I can give you that advance info. No one never knows when tornado watches are going to be posted, but I do. Please be safe during this time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

scorpiomoon wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, I wasnt speaking to you, either. I was addressing the troll, unless you are it, then I did mean you.
He is the one who continuously posts vile disgusting things about Karen, a murder victim. You have a very condescending, nasty tone to your posts. so don't hold your breath, Im not bumping up anything you've written. I remember, and what you had to say about Karen wasnt nice.You have to be pretty low to trash talk a murder victim. when Karen was first found, it was said that that wasnt the murder scene. Someone dumped her body there. Maybe even staged the scene.
what kind of monster can stage a scene with his wifes dead body? Maybe the only person whose house keeps getting searched.
No thanks, ill put my support behind a murder victim who deserves justice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

:-(:-(:-(

Im having a blonde moment! when dawg mentioned about the location of posters being in black, I didnt know what he was talking about. I do live in boston, so why is it not blue???(Boston suburbs ) So I put the exact suburb where I live and it STILL wasnt blue!! 1.5 miles is Boston in my opinion, esp when I hear worcester mentioned as "near boston" I get peeved. so, I tried again, and I guess I stumbled on how the idiot changes locations!! even my hometown posts that were correct, now say nj!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

and also Dawg! Im not in va or nj and they are in BLUE!!!
Rumor Mill Story

Ravenden Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Mrstea wrote:
and also Dawg! Im not in va or nj and they are in BLUE!!!
Mrstea, I'm sorry to inform you that you just must be mistaken because Dawg could not be wrong. It is totally inconceivable in his eyes and those of his following.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

156 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Karen Swifts car Horner Tidwell 4 min Guest 2
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min Pete 140,770
Escapee from Dyer County Jail 23 min Guest 36
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 25 min Guest 96,729
Temple of Praise Backroom Swingers Club 28 min redlew 4
Samuel winchester 29 min Punkin 13
Best Pool Player---UPDATE!!! (Jul '09) 29 min Funny 133
Karen Swifts Husband (Dec '11) 1 hr Yep 299
Tidwell went crying to the mayor 1 hr Yep 24
Swingers Club in Dyersburg (Jun '09) 1 hr Jen 67
•••
•••
•••
•••