|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Ginger is in the House wrote:
<quoted text>Q Q Q if only you had a clue.
So are you trying to DO something about it or just going to continue TALKING about it? Are you really believing that all the agencies involved are going to allow what you are spreading?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

mark fuhrman wrote:
hey i will be in dyersburg, tn next friday any good motels there thanks
"Ginger" said "no" a few months back.
Counselor

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

To mark Furhrman , I hope this is you. When you get to dyersburg please contact the Tyler family. They have a family member who has been missing since June 2012. They have a thread on Dyersburg TOPix.Titled --curtis Tyler missing- very interesting.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Mark Furhrman if this is you let people know when you are here there is a lot of things that need to come to light in Dyersburg. And for the person that posted David Swift is guilty I really dont think so because I dont see him having that kind of pull here. After all he wasnt originally from here. If it were him I think they would have already arrested him. Just saying.......
Token Black Guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Really? You idiots really think this is Mark Fuhrman
Curious

Knoxville, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Tinseattle wrote:
I have a clue !!!!! DAVIDS GUILTY!!
Anyone else feel like an arrest is coming VERY SOON?? J4K!
Hopeless

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Nope! Don't think anything will come of this case. Been following since the beginning and have lost all confidence in LE and believe it will go unsolved and left to everyone's imagination. Don't see them doing anything or finding out what happened to Curtis either. I feel sorry for anyone living in that area.
just my thoughts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

hopeless I am so afraid that you are right about this.
curious

Knoxville, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Hopeless wrote:
Nope! Don't think anything will come of this case. Been following since the beginning and have lost all confidence in LE and believe it will go unsolved and left to everyone's imagination. Don't see them doing anything or finding out what happened to Curtis either. I feel sorry for anyone living in that area.
I can see what you're saying, but these things take A LOT of time. My belief is it has taken a long time to compile ALL the evidence they DO have. I don't believe they have any eye-witnesses and obviously no one has or will confess to killing Karen. It does seem they should have done things differently.....but there's a lot we don't know. Don't give up.....I do think Justice is not far away. JMO

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone else feel like an arrest is coming VERY SOON?? J4K!
I dont think they will ever arrest anyone for this. But you have to understand the investigators have to take it to the DA and then if he doesnt want to prosecute he doesnt have to. So at this point we dont know if it s the investigators, sheriff, or the DA stopping it. I have a simular situation in another place (not in Dyersburg) and I know something is not right. But the family has to keep pushing. Thats what I am dong. The family deserves and needs closure. It is a terrible situation to be in not knowing what happened. No it wont bring them back but you will know and maybe justice can be served. No one deserves to die like this. There is only one unpardonable sin however, I am not so sure you can be forgiven for taking someones life because first it would depend if it were premediated and then I would think you would have to come clean and admit it and get the punishment you deserve. Also if you know who did it and you are covering for them I think you would have to come clean. I wouldnt want to be in their shoes. I couldnt live with myself I have a conscience. And we know God will repay and everyone will have to stamd before Him someday.
BRINGGAILHOMENOW

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think they will ever arrest anyone for this. But you have to understand the investigators have to take it to the DA and then if he doesnt want to prosecute he doesnt have to. So at this point we dont know if it s the investigators, sheriff, or the DA stopping it. I have a simular situation in another place (not in Dyersburg) and I know something is not right. But the family has to keep pushing. Thats what I am dong. The family deserves and needs closure. It is a terrible situation to be in not knowing what happened. No it wont bring them back but you will know and maybe justice can be served. No one deserves to die like this. There is only one unpardonable sin however, I am not so sure you can be forgiven for taking someones life because first it would depend if it were premediated and then I would think you would have to come clean and admit it and get the punishment you deserve. Also if you know who did it and you are covering for them I think you would have to come clean. I wouldnt want to be in their shoes. I couldnt live with myself I have a conscience. And we know God will repay and everyone will have to stamd before Him someday.
REMINDS ME OF THE GAIL PALMGREN CASE .... I BELIEVE THAT JEEP ACCIDENT WHICH HAS BEEN BLAMED FOR GAIL'S tragic death in Signal Mountain, Tennessee just over 1 year ago WAS "Staged" to look as though her death was caused by the accident. Her case SCREAMS "HINKY" but officials never pushed for the truth ... Husband, husbands girlfriend and husbands mother ALL got a well known pair of criminal defense
attorney's TO REPRESENT THEM AND NOT ONE OF THEM EVER ALLOWED THEMSELVES TO BE INTERVIEWED.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

BRINGGAILHOMENOW wrote:
<quoted text>
REMINDS ME OF THE GAIL PALMGREN CASE .... I BELIEVE THAT JEEP ACCIDENT WHICH HAS BEEN BLAMED FOR GAIL'S tragic death in Signal Mountain, Tennessee just over 1 year ago WAS "Staged" to look as though her death was caused by the accident. Her case SCREAMS "HINKY" but officials never pushed for the truth ... Husband, husbands girlfriend and husbands mother ALL got a well known pair of criminal defense
attorney's TO REPRESENT THEM AND NOT ONE OF THEM EVER ALLOWED THEMSELVES TO BE INTERVIEWED.
Same thing here they staged my son a motorcycle wreck and just said that was what it was an never investigated it. But I know better my husband was a paramedic and he knew better. They think people are ignorant. He had no road rash at all. My brother being an OD had friends that were doctors at the hospital that told him he was beat the crap out of. It was very bad. They left him for dead. It is a very sad story. And just think someone somewhere knows what happened and that it was a cover up. How can they live with themselves? How can they get saved? They have to have a clear conscience before God. Everything hidden will come to light someday the Bible says that. People that do things and people in jail always run to church. You cannot play that way. God knows the hidden man of the heart. Be sure your sins wlll find you out.

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think they will ever arrest anyone for this. But you have to understand the investigators have to take it to the DA and then if he doesnt want to prosecute he doesnt have to. So at this point we dont know if it s the investigators, sheriff, or the DA stopping it. I have a simular situation in another place (not in Dyersburg) and I know something is not right. But the family has to keep pushing. Thats what I am dong. The family deserves and needs closure. It is a terrible situation to be in not knowing what happened. No it wont bring them back but you will know and maybe justice can be served. No one deserves to die like this. There is only one unpardonable sin however, I am not so sure you can be forgiven for taking someones life because first it would depend if it were premediated and then I would think you would have to come clean and admit it and get the punishment you deserve. Also if you know who did it and you are covering for them I think you would have to come clean. I wouldnt want to be in their shoes. I couldnt live with myself I have a conscience. And we know God will repay and everyone will have to stamd before Him someday.
There is only one unpardonable sin however, I am not so sure you can be forgiven for taking someones life

This is not the one unpardonable sin. You can be forgivin.
Forgiving

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only one unpardonable sin however, I am not so sure you can be forgiven for taking someones life
This is not the one unpardonable sin. You can be forgivin.
God knows what is in your heart. Just because you ask God to forgive you...he knows if you mean it in your heart and soul.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

I do not understand what the hold up is? police in other cities solve murders every day! My goodness we are being protected by a band of Barney Fifes! We could advertise that in the Chicago paper! tourist attraction! if you need to bump some one off please visit us in Dyersburg Tn. this is ridiculous! how many murders are going to go unsolved here! our law enforcement needs more training or something this is pathetic!
having said

Trenton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

old mcdonalds man did it once never was said anything about it a long time ago. may have done it again . money can buy your way out of anything. Dyer Co. would just love for us all to just forget about it. But guess what citizens dont forget it. Ride em to death. Say anything you want freedom of speech.
just my thoughts

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

I be you are right about Mc D but folks do not want people saying that

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

having said wrote:
old mcdonalds man did it once never was said anything about it a long time ago. may have done it again . money can buy your way out of anything. Dyer Co. would just love for us all to just forget about it. But guess what citizens dont forget it. Ride em to death. Say anything you want freedom of speech.
Who was it?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

having said wrote:
when did he do it before and who was it ? I missed something

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

It should not be about how much money you have or who you are this is not right. But we all know how political Dyersburg is? Such a shame They say money talks and BS walks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of1,236
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

101 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Finley Boys aka punks 8 min i know i know 120
Drug Box and Tidwell 15 min The Real Smarty 2
Drug test Box and Tidwell 17 min The Real Smarty 1
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 23 min ChopperBlades 7,993
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 25 min ChopperBlades 3,470
Use of photo 29 min ChopperBlades 3
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 47 min Irving 138,788
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 4 hr nandoo 96,617
election predictions 5 hr Guest 63
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dyersburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dyersburg People Search