Need decent apt/house asap

Need decent apt/house asap

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

looking4help

Schaumburg, IL

#1 Jun 26, 2013
My family and I are moving back to Dyersburg and already have jobs lined up. However, we need an affordable place to live, at least temporarily that will let us pay when we get our first checks in 2 weeks. As of now our money is taken up by moving back. We are good, HONEST, clean and drug free people. We bring no drama and take great care of our home. If anyone can help us out I'd greatly appreciate it.
God bless!
curious

Ripley, TN

#2 Jun 26, 2013
I don't know of any place that will let you move in based on future paychecks. Most want a big deposit & first month's rent.

Housing is a big problem around here. Most places are way over-priced and many are run down (but they still want $500 or more a month. Good luck.
looking4help

United States

#3 Jun 27, 2013
Thanks for your reply. We could pay a small deposit.
lives there

United States

#4 Jun 27, 2013
Duplex for rent in newbern in front of northview middle school 200 deposit, 425 rent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dum 16 min guest 51
Love 27 min Broken arrow 1
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr assumming 105,820
Anthony ketchum 2 hr letting u know 1
Tire and repair stores 2 hr Needinghelp01 1
Mayor John Holden 4 hr guest 2
what happened in the laynee case? 6 hr THE GRANDDAUGHTER 43

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance