wedding venues
jessica

Sioux City, IA

#1 Jan 7, 2013
I looking for a reception area for about 75 people that wont cost me an arm and leg. If anyone knows anything please let meknow.
Barrel bad news

Cambridge, MA

#2 Jan 7, 2013
You better think long and hard on getting married. Once you are married your whole world will change and i dont mean for the better! If its not broke dont break it js!
Tyrone

Ripley, TN

#3 Jan 7, 2013
If you marry a rich dude you won't have to worry about cost. Find youself a sugar daddy and let him pay for everything. That way you can stays home and watch TruTV all day. You can stay in your night robe and house shoes and curlers.
Bridge Salesman

Dyersburg, TN

#4 Jan 7, 2013
The Tulip Tree wedding chapel in Jackson( tuliptreechapel.com ) is pretty nice. I've also thought the old town they built at the fairgrounds would be a nice place for a wedding. Harvest Baptist church is a nice place for weddings and they have a big building for receptions with a kitchen. There's also the wedding chapel on Lake Rd. but I'm not sure what kind of reception facilities they have. I think Buddy Weeks at The Shoppers Guide is the one to contact about the chapel on Lakes Rd. I been married 13 years and it's way better than being single or dating.

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

South Sioux City, NE

#5 Jan 7, 2013
McDonalds. And they have a dollar menu too.

Memphis, TN

#6 Jan 7, 2013
Sorghum Valley does rent out for weddings, and you can also rent one of the fairground exhibit buildings for a reception (chairs, tables, icemaker, bathrooms). An old west wedding would be neat.
neil

Sioux City, IA

#7 Jan 9, 2013
This is Neil, Jessicas fiance, we were asking about venues for a reception. We will check into sorghum valley, Please keep personal advice to yourself thank you
funny

United States

#8 Jan 11, 2013
Tulip tree in jackson is great for weddings but not at all good for receptions! Very small place and no tables! I got married there and i didn't get to have the reception i wanted due to the above so I've decided to have the reception this year as my anniversary party!

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

South Sioux City, NE

#9 Jan 11, 2013
funny wrote:
Tulip tree in jackson is great for weddings but not at all good for receptions! Very small place and no tables! I got married there and i didn't get to have the reception i wanted due to the above so I've decided to have the reception this year as my anniversary party!
Should've gone to McDonald's.
Music

United States

#10 Jan 12, 2013
Whatever
Guest 1

Sioux City, IA

#11 Jan 12, 2013
Don't ask questions if you are going to be ass about the answers you get...
looking as well

Evansville, IN

#12 Aug 2, 2013
check out ivy hall in jackson its a one stop shop has it all at a great price and by all i mean all wedding food and reception all done by same ppl that includes cake and dj look them up on facebook
alyssa

Dyersburg, TN

#13 Aug 3, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
McDonalds. And they have a dollar menu too.
LMAO So true! Wish I had went to McDonalds n saved my money! Why is it cheaper to get married then divorced?
oopsie

United States

#14 Aug 3, 2013
alyssa wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO So true! Wish I had went to McDonalds n saved my money! Why is it cheaper to get married then divorced?
freudian slip? the natural process is to get married thEn divorced. I think you meant why is it cheaper to get married thAn divorced?
bun_bun

Sioux City, IA

#15 Aug 4, 2013
oopsie wrote:
<quoted text>freudian slip? the natural process is to get married thEn divorced. I think you meant why is it cheaper to get married thAn divorced?
No. She just has poor grammar skills.
cuteNhere4U

Jackson, TN

#16 Aug 5, 2013
yes tulip tree in Jackson would be the finest try there
bye_bye_Y

Jackson, TN

#18 Aug 6, 2013
Outside weddings are the best but the place in Troy is really top notch, affordable and classy. I would use them as a central location around here to be most perfect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dyersburg is backwards 2 min Rhonda 7
Cortney Jo Henson 5 min Rhonda 2
Former Sheriff of Dyer County 1 hr Guest 30
People steal in JC Penney (Jan '09) 1 hr anony 202
Joe Penn 5 hr Guest 1
The Mexicans Did It Again 6 hr Qzvar the Damned 33
Super heros 7 hr taco 3

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance