Half of the people in Dyersburg have ...

Half of the people in Dyersburg have no teeth

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
aaa

Grapevine, TX

#1 May 2, 2013
meth heads

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#2 May 2, 2013
Does keeping them in a glass count as having teeth?
Goat

Desoto, TX

#3 May 2, 2013
Meth is good for you... we should all do it
ex meth head

South Sioux City, NE

#4 May 2, 2013
the problem is the meth heads have bad hygiene. i was on it for many, many years and i always brushed my teeth. i have never had a cavity and my teeth are perfect.

Sioux City, IA

#5 May 2, 2013
I haven't brushed my teeth in years and mine are just as white as snow.
Business Man

Sioux City, IA

#6 May 2, 2013
If half of the people in Dyersburg have no teeth then the other half must have their teeth right? I prefer to look at the glass as half full.
Christina

Sioux City, IA

#7 May 2, 2013
The glass is always 100% full. Part solid, liquid or gas. It's alway 100% full of something.
Business Man

Sioux City, IA

#8 May 2, 2013
Christina wrote:
The glass is always 100% full. Part solid, liquid or gas. It's alway 100% full of something.
Very true Christina.
Tornado

United States

#9 May 2, 2013
Fyi not everyone is methheads.my dad has dentures n pros.eye n nose .he fought cancer many years .and thats what left.ii try not to judge persons appearences alone.

Since: Aug 09

Dyersburg, TN

#10 May 2, 2013
No, not every person here with bad teeth is a meth head. I've had problems ever since I was little with my teeth. No matter how much I brushed or flossed, they were bad. Not sure why. Then when my insurance ran out, I couldn't get to the dentist for years because I had no money. I'm so afraid of losing my teeth at such a young age. I do everything I can at home to take care of them, but without dental work, they will keep getting worse until they fall out. As of right now, they money I earn now will not even come close to covering the expenses of the kind of work I need. I have never done any kind of drugs and take care of my teeth as much as I can with what I have. So no, we are not all methheads. You should think about someone's history before assume their story.
Christina

Sioux City, IA

#11 May 2, 2013
Well, the meth heads have more tell tale signs of wear and tear besides the dental issues. The sallow pallor of their skin accompanied by the severe acne, the wide pupils, black fingernails, they way they talk real fast and nonsensical almost in a panic about just normal stuff. I'm sure I'm leaving stuff out. they kinda look like the walking dead. It's so creepy and weird. And of course there's the stuff you don't see. Child neglect and abuse, lying to families and themselves, stealing, just slowly killing themselves and dying to drag everyone down with them.

“Old Dinner Bell”

" Home Sweet Home "

#12 May 2, 2013
Christina wrote:
An old professor talking to his class had a jar 'full' of golf balls. He asked, "Who thinks the jar is full?" A showing of hands, and he poured sand into the jar with the same question, Another showing of hands, and he poured a beer in the jar with the balls and sand, and asked,"What does this tell you?" Without a pause, a young man in the back said, "There's always room for a beer."
Christina

Sioux City, IA

#13 May 2, 2013
That's like one of them Aesop fables except it could end with a hangover. I like it.
Christina

Sioux City, IA

#14 May 4, 2013
Hello mudda
Hello fadda
Greetings from camp,
Marijuana.
Coke is good.
Meth is better.
I'm so f*cked up I can barely write this letter.
Jake from State Farm

Burlington, IA

#15 May 4, 2013
Stephen Lynch - Tennessee

Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/_Nl3iT_lRjw

“Old Dinner Bell”

" Home Sweet Home "

#16 May 4, 2013
Christina wrote:
Hello mudda
Hello fadda
Greetings from camp,
Marijuana.
Coke is good.
Meth is better.
I'm so f*cked up I can barely write this letter.
I could have wrote that letter about 20 years ago...lol
That's funny!!
Christina

Sioux City, IA

#18 May 4, 2013
Haha! It would have been alcohol for me somewhere in there. Extra strength aspirin company stock took a hit when I quit.
curious

Ripley, TN

#19 May 4, 2013
Business Man wrote:
If half of the people in Dyersburg have no teeth then the other half must have their teeth right? I prefer to look at the glass as half full.
Do you mean the mouth is half full?
Seriously

Dyersburg, TN

#20 May 5, 2013
I saw someone the other day with a tooth on each side of their mouth with a sign in the middle that said "Next tooth..... One mile".

“Old Dinner Bell”

" Home Sweet Home "

#21 May 5, 2013
If half the people have no teeth, does that one forth have half their teeth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Care Rite 21 min Guest 3
Milltown thieves 33 min albeit 1
So y"all REDS don't forget. 48 min Guest 4
sray high my friends,stay high! 57 min voy a 25
The mayor and the Alderman 59 min REDS don t care 60
Mobile Patrol 1 hr _Huh_ 11
Heath Care 1 hr guest 12

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance