Dyersburg Citizen

Adair, OK

#1 Oct 19, 2010
Who knows this trash? Her o man be in the pin and she be having a baby by someone else! Dustin would beat that hoe down if he knew everything!

Since: Jan 10

United States

#2 Oct 19, 2010
wtf u worried about it for?

Dyersburg, TN

#3 Oct 20, 2010
Is this the amanda with the big ole rack?
Dyersburg Citizen

Adair, OK

#4 Oct 20, 2010
cccc...stfu!

Guest...I dont think so lol. Amanda is a little skinny girl. Heard she was gonna give her baby up for adoption before she had it and changed her mind. Heard the people she was gonna give it to cant have kids and she backed out a month before it was born. That is sorry as hell if you ask me!

United States

#5 Oct 20, 2010
Who is some of her family members names? DO YOU KNOW?

United States

#6 Oct 20, 2010
Do you know who her mom is? Or does she have any brothers or sisters?
Dyersburg Citizen

Adair, OK

#7 Oct 20, 2010
Her maiden name is Blakley and her mothers name is Dorothy Decker? She has a sister named Brandy and also a Brother named Bobby Matheny.

Since: Jan 10

United States

#8 Oct 20, 2010
dyersburg citizen u stfu...how is it sorry as hell if she didnt want to put her baby up for adoption? i mean yea it was wrong of her to back out a month before the baby born but its her decison if she wants to keep the baby or not..i would love to know how thats sorry as hell
funny

Medina, TN

#9 Oct 21, 2010
it's funny to me everyone is talking about her and her having a baby she doesn't need a baby she is on drugs really bad..in case u ppl don't know she was involved with the atemtped murder case on Bratton ST. saying someone tried to kill her BS...she is nothing but a fu**kinf liar...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 47 min Pennie Lane 1,373
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Pennie Lane 4,772
where at? 1 hr domatter 2
Chopped liver 2 hr hi 2 you 2 20
David wilbanks 4 hr Weird 2
Hi 4 hr Fart 1
NWA Midsouth 10 hr TRICKY RICKY 52

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance