Is she married to jeff?
Noooo

Sioux City, IA

#5 Apr 20, 2011
nope wrong person.
a friend

Millington, TN

#6 Apr 21, 2011
Janet Garrison has a son named Jon. Don't know if it's the same lady you're wanting to know about, but the Janet Garrison I know is a fine Christian lady that would do anything for anybody. I wish the world was full of more like her. She's a dear friend of mine and a wonderful person.

Sioux City, IA

#7 Apr 21, 2011
christian hahahah wake up
intheknow

Sioux City, IA

#8 Apr 21, 2011
Son is Jon, husband is Maurice, and is only a make believe Christian.

Beech Bluff, TN

#9 Apr 21, 2011
Who is the make believe Christian; Janet or Maurice? She is a good person going through a really bad time. HE is up to SUMTHIN with a woman in Newbern..says he's babysittin her son. PLEASE
splainit

Beech Bluff, TN

#10 Apr 21, 2011
Who are you saying is a make believe Christian? Janet or Maurice? I happen to know that she is going through a very bad time right now.

Humboldt, TN

#11 Apr 21, 2011
he works all time to make a living if you thinks he has a woman in newbern you are out of your mind. the people who is running their mouth needs to know what they are talking about.
intheknow

Sioux City, IA

#12 Apr 22, 2011
guest wrote:
he works all time to make a living if you thinks he has a woman in newbern you are out of your mind. the people who is running their mouth needs to know what they are talking about.
I was talking about Janet being the make believe Christian. Maurice seems to be a great man with a lousy wife.
intheknow

Sioux City, IA

#13 Apr 22, 2011
splainit wrote:
Who are you saying is a make believe Christian? Janet or Maurice? I happen to know that she is going through a very bad time right now.
Janet
haha

Dyer, TN

#14 Apr 23, 2011
Janet is the seeing someone else as well shall we name who? Hard time my @ss :) Shes a home wrecker barking up the wrong tree!

Sioux City, IA

#15 Apr 24, 2011
yea name him? bitc%

United States

#16 Apr 24, 2011
TIM

Henderson, TN

#17 Apr 24, 2011
do you mean to tell me Janet is having affair. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO HE IS AND WHERE HE WORKS. SHE IS A CHURCH GOING PERSON AND SINGS, ANY ONE KNOW

Sioux City, IA

#18 Apr 24, 2011
He's name is Tim and he works at the same place she works. He is a supervisor there.
haha

Sioux City, IA

#19 Apr 26, 2011
His name is not TIM! Or maybe shes with a few?

Sioux City, IA

#20 Apr 26, 2011
Evidently she has several. I know of a couple she is messing with. She is a home wrecker - definitely not a Christian!! Her husband is crazy for staying with her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Izzy-_- 5,168
Jim Horner spreading fake news 2 hr James 46
Ex-GOP lawmaker: Vote Republicans out of office... 3 hr avoter 10
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 7 hr Reelfoot-Hickman Ky 106,652
President Trump and the Democrats 8 hr REDS don t care 23
twitler trumps infrastructure SCAM exposed 8 hr REDS don t care 4
Suspended license 8 hr REDS don t care 19

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance