|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

Judged:

hush wrote:
bad kids! bad parents! went to church and dressed like ho"s!!!
I don't know where you get your information from maybe its just because ya'll are all jealous of this girl because she is doing well with her life! So what if she has kids at a young age atleast she takes care of her kid/kids and she isn't liveing off the government unlike many of the other people in dyer county that have kids back to back to back! I have known this family for a very long damn time and the parents are not bad nor do they have bad kids nor do they dress like hos! I can say atleast they know the style of clothes that is in these days! Leave this girl alone she is a very sweet girl who hey atleast gets up and goes to work. Who cares if it is for her fmily that she works for atleast she has a job instead of haveing her parents raise her child/children>Rachel keep your head up these people just jealous of you and wish they had what you got. If you can remember the girl that went to babysit you in florida when your parents went to st. george island then you know who this is!! Take care sweety!!!!!!

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

Judged:

Ha Ha from jackson needs to keep there mouth shut about people unless they are sinless! And hush from brownsville, tn needs to take a look at their life also. I really don't know Racheal well, but what I do know about her is that she is a wonderful mother and a sweet girl. Everyone makes mistakes some people just don't get caught!!!And talking about someones parents you ought to be ashamed!!!!

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

Judged:

Bleh wrote:
Screwing someone's husband probably
You need to get a life!!!!!!
EAP

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

Judged:

Rachel is a great girl and a great mother! She is engaged, has a job, and raises her children! That is more then most of these young mothers in Dyersburg can say! Everyone on here bashing her is just jealous! You all are just mad that you cant be as pretty as her or get a girl as pretty as her, and that she has just a great family that is there for her! Grow up and get a life!

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

Judged:

EAP wrote:
Rachel is a great girl and a great mother! She is engaged, has a job, and raises her children! That is more then most of these young mothers in Dyersburg can say! Everyone on here bashing her is just jealous! You all are just mad that you cant be as pretty as her or get a girl as pretty as her, and that she has just a great family that is there for her! Grow up and get a life!
Thank you! I feel the same way!!

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

Judged:

GMN wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know where you get your information from maybe its just because ya'll are all jealous of this girl because she is doing well with her life! So what if she has kids at a young age atleast she takes care of her kid/kids and she isn't liveing off the government unlike many of the other people in dyer county that have kids back to back to back! I have known this family for a very long damn time and the parents are not bad nor do they have bad kids nor do they dress like hos! I can say atleast they know the style of clothes that is in these days! Leave this girl alone she is a very sweet girl who hey atleast gets up and goes to work. Who cares if it is for her fmily that she works for atleast she has a job instead of haveing her parents raise her child/children>Rachel keep your head up these people just jealous of you and wish they had what you got. If you can remember the girl that went to babysit you in florida when your parents went to st. george island then you know who this is!! Take care sweety!!!!!!
well if you knew her very well you would know that her yes her parents and her grandparents have raised her son to the extent that he calls scott daddy.
guestw

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

Judged:

just because he might call them daddy don't mean shit my neice called my mom mom for along time and that was because my sister lived at home with my mom when my niece was a baby and what did you get by saying that she is bad because he calls them daddy maybe if you would think about it it's because his fater might not be in the picture and is that all you can come up with on this girl your just jealous of her thats all!at least he has a father figure to look up to some kids don't have that!
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

guestw wrote:
just because he might call them daddy don't mean shit my neice called my mom mom for along time and that was because my sister lived at home with my mom when my niece was a baby and what did you get by saying that she is bad because he calls them daddy maybe if you would think about it it's because his fater might not be in the picture and is that all you can come up with on this girl your just jealous of her thats all!at least he has a father figure to look up to some kids don't have that!
Is this the same person that is posting on the dog case?
guestw

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

kind of funny that curious would be posting up under neath jackson to huh which is what therealtruth been posting under huh so see we can all change screen names to whatever
sweet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

???????

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

Judged:

guestw wrote:
maybe the father has tried to spend time with him but they wont let him. the child will resent them for not allowing him know his father. yea yea yea go ahead say the father is no good well seems his money still spends at walmart dont it.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

Judged:

Are you sure it is her doing other peoples husband and not that gay brother of hers? I am sure this baby isn't the only one to call Scotty French "daddy". How many other men have called him "daddy"?

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

Guest wrote:
Are you sure it is her doing other peoples husband and not that gay brother of hers? I am sure this baby isn't the only one to call Scotty French "daddy". How many other men have called him "daddy"?
NO YOU DI'NT!!!
GMN

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

well if he babys father was such a good father as you want to make him out to be 0pn here to me then he would fight to see his child then wouldn't he?

Florence, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

Where do she and Cory live now??
hater

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

quit hating on people cause they look better than you
got the scoop

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

A little late in the game, but, the little boy's real father is Andy Butler. Court papers prove what he is not!!! I've known this family the entire time and Andy never wanted that little boy or Rachel. He only wanted something pretty to carry on his arm to make him look better. He called those grandparents, mom and dad because their children did. They never kept him from his real daddy. He stayed gone so long, like 3 years I think, that now Rachel is married to a great guy and the little boy calls him Daddy!!! I understand they have it together and all is well. I don't think Andy is in the picture at all any more which is probably best for everybody.
guest 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Judged:

This is all very false false information. Rachel's parents and gradparents did raise carter for the second and third year of his life. Andy was there for the fisrt and fourth and Rahcel has kept him away since. She has stepped up to the plate since she got knoocked up with her wecond kid from a second guy. She does take care of her children now. andy has all the court papers proving that rachel keeps that kid from him. maybe if people would stopped being so concerned about baby mama's and baby daddy's and quit being so selfish. People would realize that what is best for the child is what is most important here...and that is love and support from both of his parents, rahcel & Andy, as well as other parental figures in the child's life!!!!!
get your facts straight

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

guest 1 wrote:
This is all very false false information. Rachel's parents and gradparents did raise carter for the second and third year of his life. Andy was there for the fisrt and fourth and Rahcel has kept him away since. She has stepped up to the plate since she got knoocked up with her wecond kid from a second guy. She does take care of her children now. andy has all the court papers proving that rachel keeps that kid from him. maybe if people would stopped being so concerned about baby mama's and baby daddy's and quit being so selfish. People would realize that what is best for the child is what is most important here...and that is love and support from both of his parents, rahcel & Andy, as well as other parental figures in the child's life!!!!!
yeah ummmmm maybe you should get your story straight! andy has been in and out of that poor child's life since the day he was born and they never kept carter from andy..andy kept carter from himself. i was sitting in the court room the day andy for the 2nd or 3rd time begged child support to let him sign his rights over. he cares nothing about him, and yes carter does call scott daddy because that is the only daddy carter has ever known....prob because hmmmm...maybe andy has never been there! so leave the girl alone she is a great mother and i love her to death!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

151 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Escapee from Dyer County Jail 9 min Goober 12
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 23 min TN Voter 140,725
competition for WMart 1 hr Legendary 2
David Walker 1 hr Guest 3
Bag a Burger 1 hr Delivery guy 55
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr WTH 8,944
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 2 hr Mo 8,046
Tidwell went crying to the mayor 2 hr Twilight2 20
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 2 hr Guest 96,719
Diane Moore and Jeff Box 3 hr Guest 16
Karen Swifts Husband (Dec '11) 7 hr In2deep 295
Swingers Club in Dyersburg (Jun '09) 18 hr The Real Smarty 64
•••
•••