roy

Paris, TN

#21 Oct 1, 2008
Angel is the former fiance of Kevin Seaton of 5 years they have two children together.It is only this past year that he has become abusive toward her.She has several times contacted the police and sheriffs depts over differ incidents.They in turn chose to turn thier backs and continue to let him stalk, threaten and torment her.They all said that they did not want to be involved.Or is it that they were only looking out for what they felt was one of thier own instead of what they are hired to do and do what is right, so what if he is on the THP if you hit another, break in to her house, follow her around town, steal her car keys and she has to resort to a safehouse for shelter then somthing needed to be done a long time ago! This is a situation that could of been prevented and has gone to far because of her fear of him.He lied to her and led her to believe they were still together while living a double life on the side.Yes I am sure you did see them at Los Portales the a couple of nights before but she also told me that she had to get up and leave beacuase he was threating her about him not wanting to pay childsupport and other saw them arguing and her crying out in the parking lot. NOTE: that everyone is comming forward you cant be crooked for so long without all eyes focusing on you.
me too

Dyersburg, TN

#22 Oct 2, 2008
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>This is crazy. Last saturday night Him and her and the 2 youngest kids went out to eat at los portales in union city!!!!! I saw them and spoke with them and they were together and they seemed fine.
My husband and I actually sat behind them that Sat night he was in unifrom and speaking to her very harshfully and yes he was stating he did not wana pay child support and actually wanted her to help pay for a nanny so he could come and go as he pleased.She stated that she also could not afford 800$ a month for a nanny just for him to be lazy and not a real father.He then told her that he hated her and wish that he had never met her nor had kids with her.That they were the biggest mistakes of his life.She started picking up the children (both in diaper) and proceeded to leave.He told her to sit her a** back down and be a grown up and sit there quitly and just shut up.She hadnt said a word and then responded with "I also hate who you have become if you can act so hatful and say those things to me, you clearly brought me here to make me upset." "And yes I am leaving". The oldest of the two children then turned around saying"come on Dady" and he was ignored.Trooper Seaton did not eat he canceled thier meal and followed her into the parking lot where she was crying and he was yelling at her.She left in a red expecition and he left in his patrol car behind her but turned in to a rear car lot past Blackley Cheverlot.
The next day Trooper Seaton was at the same restruant after we got out of church eating with a young blond girl whom I know to be 17 years old.
This man clearly has problems and I have the deepest sympathy for the mother of his children.Our heart goes out to you and your little boys.
her friend

Ripley, TN

#23 Oct 2, 2008
I know Angel very well. Yes her birth name is Kimberli Herr not Angel. All her friends know her as Angel. This is a horrible situation that has happened. I hope the truth comes out soon. I want what is best for her 3 boys, the 2 youngest ones are Trooper Seaton's. They need thier mother and she needs them. Angel is a good person and a good mother. She would do anything for her children, they are her life. All this "I heard this" and "so and so knows her sister her friend her something and they said this" needs to stop. You don't know. They don't know. If you are really concerned about her you would not be saying hurtful things and stating untrue rumors and gossip. She is fine physically, she had to have another surgery on her cheek but she has stitches not as bad as it could have been. She was very lucky to not be hurt any worse or even killed. Her biggest probelm is worring over her babies and being so emotionally hurt, but Angel is strong. She has been thru so much in her life she will get thru this too. I hope she comes out better off. And as for people other than her family being able to see her at the hospital, there were ALOT of friends at the hospital to support her. Some of her friends are just like family. I am praying for her and her boys and for the people that are investigating this to bring the facts out soon to stop all the gossip and hear say. Thank you to the ones that put out positive messages for her and the kids. Stop being nosey just to cure your own curiosity. Be thankful for what you have and pray for them to not go thru anything else.
Kasa

Ripley, TN

#24 Oct 2, 2008
I love Angel. She is a great mother to 3 and a wonderful friend. I am praying for her and hope everything turns out ok! She is a outstanding person anyone that really knows her knows that! She knows I support her 100%! Im so glad she is ok.
Becky

Katy, TX

#25 Oct 21, 2008
John Doe wrote:
This is what happened and absolutely what happened. Her injury was self-inflicted. Her ex-boyfriend did NOT do it. No one has gone to visit her because she cannot receive visitors. Not even by her own family at the moment. She does not have her jaw shut, only stitches. She can talk and will be fine, physically. If there are people other than her family saying that they went to see her that is false. The wound is through the cheek. There is no structural damage. Sheria and Tamara are just like sisters to her. It doesn't matter if they are not related. I know them all personally and have for a long time. They are good people who are going through a very difficult time in their lives. Have respect for their family and don't gossip.
Actually Ray, Jennifer and myself seen her at the hospital and she did talk to us and We have also seen her since then. As for the friends you are talking about Sheria and Tamara are they really her friends or are they adding fuel to the fire and believing in him??? Everybody needs to let the crap die down let the investagation go and remember every dog has its day.
Becky

Katy, TX

#26 Oct 21, 2008
Actually Ray, Jennifer and myself seen her at the hospital and she did talk to us and We have also seen her since then. As for the friends you are talking about Sheria and Tamara are they really her friends or are they adding fuel to the fire and believing in him??? Everybody needs to let the crap die down let the investagation go and remember every dog has its day.
SKIMPY HO HATER

Memphis, TN

#27 Oct 27, 2008
SHE WAS AT WORK LAST SATURDAY IN A SLUTY OUT FIT AND HER WASSY JAW
IM IN

Dyersburg, TN

#28 Oct 28, 2008
WHERE DOES SHE WORK?
SKIMPY HO HATER

Memphis, TN

#29 Oct 28, 2008
On the Rock's selling jello shots.
an OLD friend

Bisbee, AZ

#30 Nov 6, 2008
SKIMPY HO HATER wrote:
On the Rock's selling jello shots.
Yep your right! She is already back out hoing!!! These posts about her being an awesome person and great mother are lies. I know her personally and i used to run around with her awhile until I learned how crazy she was. SHe is a complete compulsive liar. I used to watch her oldest son all the time... she left the poor thing with complete strangers for days at a time. I don't care what you say I know this for a fact..I was there. I took care of him many nights!!! And even since she was with kevin and had 2 more kids, she was clubbing every weekend and she took a bunch of dirty porno pics...again I know this for a fact they are on my email as we speak. What mother of three acts like this and clubs every weekend. When you have kids.. it is okay to have fun SOMETIMES not every weekend putting your kids last on the list...GEEZ put your kids first and get your life right and now she is working at on the rocks in slutty outfits serving drinks. Wow what has changed? What a great mom!! All you people out here are brainwashed or friends trying to make her sound good. I aint trying to hate..bc she is a cool person and all but let's tell the truth...she has too many issues and she needs to get her crap together because it is those boys that are suffering.
JENNIFER GILLILAND

Walls, MS

#31 Nov 9, 2008
EVERYONE KEEPS TALKING ALL THIS SHIT THAT THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT... IF U THINK THAT U KNOW TELL WHO U REALLY ARE AND WE WILL TALK, I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HER , SO U WANT TO TALK SHIT HAVE THE DESCENTCY TO TELL WHO U R!!!!
u dont know

Walls, MS

#32 Nov 9, 2008
the only person that ever kept her oldest child besides her family was a girl in lake county named Beth and her mother Lisa. And they were great babysitters and treated all of her children like thier own.I would like to know when you hung" out with her because she is still friends with anyone that was worth remembering!So we all know your lieing and just posting that you were friends with her to try to make your stupid story more believable.grow up!!!
TO AN OLD FRIEND

Ripley, TN

#33 Nov 9, 2008
Why do you want to put her down for making money? She is not hoing around... you are probably one of the ho's that Kevin cheated on her with. So keep out of this because what do you gain by making her look bad??? You want to point her out as the bad parent in this situation.. what 30 something father of two leaves his children with strangers and buys a corvette and has a motorcycle with no other reliable transportation for the two that still need carseats other than a one seater old truck?? he was the one out hoing around if anything. How good of a father is someone that hollers and cusses at the mother of his kids at home and in public and is abusive to her??? Those kids repeat what they see. he only wants those kids so he doesnt have to pay child support. Her job has nothing to do with her ability to raise and take care of her kids. She supports them the only way she knows how. She doesn't have a degree and she has never worked anywhere but bartending and life guarding. She can make enough money in one weekend so she could see her kids and take care of them thru the week. She is not hoing around. She would never leave her children with strangers. Kevin has them around women they dont even know. and since when does working at a club bartending and selling alcoholic drinks mean you are a ho? She's not selling herself. She doesnt even dance with guys when she works there. I wish there was an investigation taking place and that the truth would come out but apparently not because he is back at work. you say your not "hating" on her but it sure sounds like it to me. Stop spreading lies.
shut up

Ripley, TN

#34 Nov 9, 2008
SKIMPY HO HATER wrote:
SHE WAS AT WORK LAST SATURDAY IN A SLUTY OUT FIT AND HER WASSY JAW
WASSY JAW???
you are a stupid ho skimpy ho hater. if u were shot in the face by a psycho ex you would have a messed up jaw to. she's still prolly twice as pretty as u with her messed up face. HATER
father

Walls, MS

#35 Nov 9, 2008
an OLD friend wrote:
<quoted text>Yep your right! She is already back out hoing!!! These posts about her being an awesome person and great mother are lies. I know her personally and i used to run around with her awhile until I learned how crazy she was. SHe is a complete compulsive liar. I used to watch her oldest son all the time... she left the poor thing with complete strangers for days at a time. I don't care what you say I know this for a fact..I was there. I took care of him many nights!!! And even since she was with kevin and had 2 more kids, she was clubbing every weekend and she took a bunch of dirty porno pics...again I know this for a fact they are on my email as we speak. What mother of three acts like this and clubs every weekend. When you have kids.. it is okay to have fun SOMETIMES not every weekend putting your kids last on the list...GEEZ put your kids first and get your life right and now she is working at on the rocks in slutty outfits serving drinks. Wow what has changed? What a great mom!! All you people out here are brainwashed or friends trying to make her sound good. I aint trying to hate..bc she is a cool person and all but let's tell the truth...she has too many issues and she needs to get her crap together because it is those boys that are suffering.
This is completly untrue!I would never of allowed that, she is a good mother
Eric

Walls, MS

#36 Nov 10, 2008
Lets just all m ind our own buisness about evrything. And leave Kevin and Kim alone.They have thier own issues to work out.None of this is helping you should know escpecially when you claim to be worried about the children then why would you print such lies that effect them as well.Kevin has always bragged on her being such a good mother and that was one of the things that attracted him to her.They were a very good couple.And they have beautiful children that they both love.
Eric

Walls, MS

#38 Nov 11, 2008
Steve Tellers wrote:
Why does it seem like noone in that part of the country can keep their cock in their pants or keep their legs closed?
What in the world made you say that?She is a mother of three little boys.She had a family.She is not some random crack head making children outside her means.Everyone of her children were planned and made with love.
One the other hand your qoute is possibly true about him and all his girls.Some underage picked up straight from the high school parking lots.I just learned that he had been at the high school in Troy earlier this year riding around in his Corvette picking up little girls.

“Doing what people say I can't”

Since: Aug 08

In your head

#40 Nov 21, 2008
Isnt it convenient that this guy was a "respected" trooper...who was accused of shooting his girl...she ends up shot...with HER MOUTH WIRED SHUT!!!! And now they are saying she Shot herself?
Wowza...
just another friend

Shelbyville, KY

#41 Jan 12, 2009
well see i know all about this situation. all of this about kevin is NOT true !!!anybody who know angel or the situation knows she has problems. i mean wat kind of mother of three works at a bar? GET A REAL JOB!!!!and if anybody is a stalker its her. all of her friends on here trying to make her look good are just as crazy as she is!she is the one that was out cheating, not him. yes, it was angel who was out running around, on her fiance not her husband.they have actually been broken up for a while she just wouldnt let go.she has admited to several people that she shot herself but she says it was an accident . HELLO, Y DID SHE HAVE THE GUN IF IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!!So come on guys lets get our facts strait b4 we try to talk shit. Poor thing she use to be such a beautiful girl:((well except for her attitude)
Janet

Parsons, KS

#42 Jan 12, 2009
Why the hell do you people even care? Just take her and everyone involved out. That'll cleanse some of the filth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 5 min _FLATLINE-------- 525
I need help from a local to see if husband is c... 10 min hmmm 6
Angel Thurman holloman 16 min smh 3
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 45 min mayor of my business 9,401
T and S Auto Repair 1 hr guest 1
to all you women out there 2 hr Single 8
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 4 hr TRICKY RICKEY 303
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 10 hr MF-erJones 103,347
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages