First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pamela

Union City, TN

#1 Mar 22, 2010
I am looking for pageant I can not find alist online like I do most years so if anyone has any info on any pageant please let me know! pageants for 4 an 5 year old girls. thanks
Pamela

Union City, TN

#2 Mar 22, 2010
and i do not live in Martin I live here in Dyersburg, I do not know why it says I llive in Martin....

United States

#3 Mar 23, 2010
the Miss Dyer County pageant is April 24th. We did it last year. The crowns were amazing. The trophies were nice too. No residency restrictions.
Proud PageantMom

Dyersburg, TN

#5 Mar 23, 2010
Where can I get info on that one for the Miss Dyer County?

Also on face book if you use that there are boards that I go to that have our local pageants. My daughter has usually 1 an weekend if she wants to do them. let me know if you want more info on them.

United States

#6 Mar 23, 2010
the girl at the school said they would be passing out forms on monday. i think you can call dchs. i think the cheerleaders or dance team puts it on.
mommyof2

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Mar 23, 2010
i would like to know more about the pagents! please

how old do they have to be?

Dyersburg, TN

#8 Mar 25, 2010
Proud PageantMom wrote:
Where can I get info on that one for the Miss Dyer County?
Also on face book if you use that there are boards that I go to that have our local pageants. My daughter has usually 1 an weekend if she wants to do them. let me know if you want more info on them.
Please would you list the local pagents on here. We would like to know where they are. I haven't heard of any of them. Sure would like to know where they are and any other information you have on them. Thanks!!!!!!
Pamela

Union City, TN

#9 Mar 25, 2010
thanks how do i find the list on facebook?
mommyknows

Jackson, TN

#10 Mar 25, 2010
You people r crazy for dressing your little girls up to look like sex kittens and parading them around on a stage 4 every perv in town to see!Are your kids so ugly that you have to put all that makeup and wigs and fakea## teeth on them?And I'll bet you get pi%%ed when your little doll doesn't win!Why in the world can't you love your kids as kids should be and not parade them around trying to make yourself look good through them?And all that money spent on costumes,you know you can't afford it,and you also know the money could be used to better benefit your child in someother way,like perhaps a class on how to love themselves and know that they r beautiful without your approval.WAKE UP MOMS!

Dyersburg, TN

#11 Mar 25, 2010
mommyknows wrote:
You people r crazy for dressing your little girls up to look like sex kittens and parading them around on a stage 4 every perv in town to see!Are your kids so ugly that you have to put all that makeup and wigs and fakea## teeth on them?And I'll bet you get pi%%ed when your little doll doesn't win!Why in the world can't you love your kids as kids should be and not parade them around trying to make yourself look good through them?And all that money spent on costumes,you know you can't afford it,and you also know the money could be used to better benefit your child in someother way,like perhaps a class on how to love themselves and know that they r beautiful without your approval.WAKE UP MOMS!
You really need to mind your own business. I did not see anyone asking for your opinion or input on this matter. Now I must tell you that I know my child is beautiful without make-up and etc. and who says we have to put it on them to put them in a pagent. And I do not force my child to be in them neither do I get pissed off if she doesn't win. You are very wrong. My daughter loves to be in pagents. Where have you been there have always been pagents as far as I can remember. And if you don't want your child in them that is your business. What we spend is not your business. But I bet you could afford it if you didn't do so much for yourself. There are a lot of people that say they cannot afford to do for thier children when in fact they could do more if they laid down the cigaretts, beer, make-up for themselves, buying fancy clothes for themselves, partying and sometimes even doing drugs. Not saying you do it but there are parents out there doing these things and they are taking away from thier children. So if we want to do for our children and have some good clean fun to do with them then try not to critize us. I always do for my children and do without myself and have never regreted it. And I am not looking for fame or fortune for me. I just want my daughter to do what makes her happy as long as it is not hurting her or anyone else. But for you to get on here and judge us pagent moms is just plain and simple wrong.
Mommy of 3

Dyersburg, TN

#12 Mar 25, 2010
ok here are some,

My friend Jamie made this page and it's cathing on very quickly,

http://www.facebook.com/ #!/group.php?gid=317905826168

and this one

http://www.facebook.com/ #!/profile.php?ref=sgm&id= 1401494257
Mike Honcho

United States

#13 Mar 26, 2010
pederasses love children's pageants.
Mike Honcho

United States

#14 Mar 26, 2010
Removing post about pedophiles only removes the post. The pederass will still be in the front row watching your kids dress like adults. I'm glad you can live with that, but at least you don't have to read about it.
well

Dyersburg, TN

#15 Mar 26, 2010
im sure they are at walmart also. there are sick ppl out there and if anyone wants to touch my child i will kill you! and ill go to prison just to protect my babies
Mike Honcho

United States

#16 Mar 26, 2010
You could protect them by not dressing them like prostitutes and parading them in front of strangers. You won't have to go to prison for that.
ohplease

Jackson, TN

#17 Mar 27, 2010
Pagents are for you mom.So don't try to convince people to think otherwise.
Mike Honcho

United States

#18 Mar 27, 2010
ohplease wrote:
Pagents are for you mom.So don't try to convince people to think otherwise.
BS, if it were just for her she would keep her at home and look at her by herself after she finished dressing her like a whore. She puts her up for strangers to see for her mommy, thats sick and you people should be ashamed. I hope your child lives a good life despite what you do to stop it.
ohplease

Jackson, TN

#19 Mar 27, 2010
Mike Honcho wrote:
<quoted text>BS, if it were just for her she would keep her at home and look at her by herself after she finished dressing her like a whore. She puts her up for strangers to see for her mommy, thats sick and you people should be ashamed. I hope your child lives a good life despite what you do to stop it.
I must say you are right Mike Honcho.I was just saying the mothers do it for attention for themselves.The moms are such drama queens!lol All pagents are good for is to bring out the pervs!
Pamela

Union City, TN

#20 Mar 29, 2010
Well I see my simple question got a lot of drama started so sad people have nothing better to do but to judge things you don't know. and not that I have to explain anything to you but, my daughter happens to love pagents and ask to be in them she has never once been forced to be in one and she wears church dresses becuase suprise we are churching going people. She does not wear makeup either since you seem to care so much I just thought I would let you in on my life you already judged. and as far as "pervs" they are everywhere honey. and not to bring myself down and boy will I have to pray forgivnes for this but, if you have no kids to put in a pagent why would you be on this post? tryin to find a place to go check out little girls? seem a little weird to me...
Mike Honcho

United States

#21 Mar 29, 2010
Pedophiles go to church too. Putting your kid in a pageant seems a little weird to me. As far as why would I be on this post, I'm on it trying to make a dumbass see the truth. I see that there is no reasoning with you though. As lond as your praying for forgiveness ask to be forgivin for taking your child to a pederass gathering.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is Great (Aug '14) 1 min Rally11 3,193
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 1 min honeymylove 7,951
Looking for relatives of Gary W. Wright of Hall... 1 min OutofLove 8
Too bad (May '14) 1 min A n o n 15
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 1 hr Alain Vain 535
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 1 hr Alain Vain 311
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Alain Vain 9,415
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 3 hr Dawg 103,363
More from around the web

Personal Finance