shannon watson
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
His future wifey

Dallas, TX

#21 Jun 7, 2012
Smmfh wat yu tryin to say im ghetto trash.. Humm state yo name an we will see who is ghetto trash.

United States

#22 Jun 8, 2012
Are you serious???? Look how you speak lol and I bet your white with a tat on your neck huh rotfl.... Sorry Toni isn't ghetto trash but some of his ex are
Jennifer

Sioux City, IA

#23 Jun 8, 2012
His future wifey wrote:
Smmfh wat yu tryin to say im ghetto trash.. Humm state yo name an we will see who is ghetto trash.
stfu
know it personally

Sioux City, IA

#24 Jul 10, 2012
stop hating on him get a life and stop bashing people u know how stupid yall look i bet yall wouldnt say that shit to his face yall need to grow up and get a life and learn some respect what he does is his biz what does it have to do with yall wait let me answer that for yall NOT A DAMN THING so grow up and if yall are grown then act like it yall wouldnt like it if yall name be put on here i bet yall got some dirty laundry too

United States

#25 Jul 10, 2012
know it personally wrote:
stop hating on him get a life and stop bashing people u know how stupid yall look i bet yall wouldnt say that shit to his face yall need to grow up and get a life and learn some respect what he does is his biz what does it have to do with yall wait let me answer that for yall NOT A DAMN THING so grow up and if yall are grown then act like it yall wouldnt like it if yall name be put on here i bet yall got some dirty laundry too
What's your name
Anonymous

Sioux City, IA

#26 Jul 10, 2012
why just wondering no disrespect but just wondering why u wanna know my name for???
His future wifey

Lithonia, GA

#27 Jul 18, 2012
No bby girl I aint got tats on my neck.. Or were they can b seen.. An if I did wats it to yu.. an plz go do something better then tlk shit bout somebody.
Miss Teacher

United States

#28 Jul 25, 2012
His future wifey wrote:
No bby girl I aint got tats on my neck.. Or were they can b seen.. An if I did wats it to yu.. an plz go do something better then tlk shit bout somebody.
All you bitches missed a few hugs. Stop being lazy and spell your words correctly. You all sound like a bunch of special education students. What did you do? Color the entire four years of high school?

Lampasas, TX

#29 Jul 25, 2012
Miss Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>All you bitches missed a few hugs. Stop being lazy and spell your words correctly. You all sound like a bunch of special education students. What did you do? Color the entire four years of high school?
Says hiz mom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huddle House refusing service to Mexicans 1 hr Danno 20
Forked Deer Electric Girl Fired 2 hr paybackishell 10
City and County Government 2 hr GetaClue 15
How much do Dyersburg lawyers earn? 3 hr who knows all 9
Democrats have lost it 4 hr Wild Bill 13
Dyersburg roads 4 hr TrollBuster 7
Is there a Muslim working at our Kroger? 5 hr DUH 26
Karen S. 16 hr Lind 134
Homewrecker 16 hr Common Sense 9

Dyersburg Jobs