First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whats wrong with it

Jackson, TN

#23 Mar 16, 2012
theres about 3 realy trash people who works their! on of the is a super loud mouth white girl and the other one is a white girl with curly blondish brownish hair who kinda sounds like a man and one black female thats supper skinny and got her nose in the air! i dont like them but dont complain. rest of them are ver frendily and kind. theirs only one of them thats still worked you have to talk to the short manger lady and she will handle it for you! at lease that what i did and it got handle.
A past Employee

Porter, TX

#24 Mar 16, 2012
The person who got fired for drinking out of the tap, was justin! I was there when he did it and I was there when he got fired; then he got rehired, so REALLY no one was REALLY fired for drinking beer out of the tap, beacuse it never happended at all in the first place! Why don't you get a life and stop worring about what happened at Applebee's or if you are going to put thing's up, at least put up the truth about who did what!
always looking

United States

#25 Mar 17, 2012
Who is the cute guy up there always out front?

“Can't help it..that I am cute!”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#26 Mar 18, 2012
uh huh uh huh wrote:
aint you the one that got fired for sucking beer out the spickets? old big bird? aint you tri and living in texas now. yur past must be hauntin ya to bring up your own thread on applebees from 2010. go on tell us the whole truth and nuttin but the truth tri
set yurself free now big mama
Look's like you're the one's who can't get a life, my life is GREAT! I have everything and everyone I could ever wan't or need in my life. I'm sure in 5,10,20 years, you and your family will still be doing the same ole thing... on TOPIX posting about me, and that is what's truly PATHETIC! So, your lies don't bother me. I am glad to see that you and yours will alway's be that jealous of me. Thank's haha :)
just saying

Union City, TN

#27 Mar 21, 2012
What's tha guy look like???an not only is it a drug facilitation pretty much its also all family up there an then tha ones that aren't family are datin there r some low lifes up there but best believe nothin will ever be done they got ppl that aren't tha managers and aren't suppose to be doin managers jobs but they do it anyway cuz the manager don't come in or is late an so on so really there is no point in complainin cuz everyone sees what goes on up there but nothin is done cuz noone cares its quite sad
SuperGuest

Rensselaer, IN

#28 Mar 27, 2012
I worked there for several years and yes it has been that bad. Not sure about now, but I haven't read one untrue thing on here besides their hot wings are good!!! blehh

United States

#29 Apr 9, 2012
Food is ugh.. Don't order a steak!!!

United States

#31 Apr 22, 2012
Guest wrote:
that short fat brittany girl ever find out who baby she is having? lord knows the last thing that girl need is another child.
Amen..

United States

#32 Apr 22, 2012
Guest wrote:
that short fat brittany girl ever find out who baby she is having? lord knows the last thing that girl need is another child.
Hahaha at it again. What's wrong can't mind your own biz at your new job.

United States

#33 Apr 22, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha at it again. What's wrong can't mind your own biz at your new job.
Obsessed! Have fun going back and forth. You are crazy. Hope all this is fun and worth it to you.

United States

#34 Apr 22, 2012
Oh lord Danny and his crazies on murph too? Geez.

United States

#35 Apr 23, 2012
Is Britt pregnant again?!

United States

#36 Apr 23, 2012
guest wrote:
Oh lord Danny and his crazies on murph too? Geez.
Yes so funny... Which crazie are you? Hummmmmm
Applebees

Gadsden, TN

#37 Feb 15, 2018
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen..
What Brittany?
ToungeSlapper

United States

#38 Feb 17, 2018
What about the Ginger chick? I'd hit it if she's single.
pux

Dyersburg, TN

#39 Feb 17, 2018
ToungeSlapper wrote:
What about the Ginger chick? I'd hit it if she's single.
i doubt you have a chance you almost sound like john holden

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason roberts 13 min Loophole 193
New business anyone know 18 min Factoid 17
Where did the missing pension funds go? 1 hr Guest 7
Faron cruz 2 hr Cici78 1
Appraisal of Antique? 3 hr winter 7
Who are all the gay people in town? (Apr '11) 5 hr Cool dude 27
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 8 hr Chopperblades Redoux 1,747

Dyersburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages