First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tri

Eaton, IN

#1 May 28, 2010
I guess when you speak the truth people don't want to see it or hear about it. I think the drug problem here and in dyersburg is a major problem in our community and is something people should be concerned about not ignored. People should be aware of these issues and know what is going on in our great city. It actually isn't a problem until it iS knocking at your front door. So ignore away
goodness

United States

#2 May 29, 2010
they got some good wings
so true

Curwensville, PA

#3 Dec 11, 2010
No, no one wants to hear the truth or do anything about it for that matter. Employees want to complain to everyone, but when it comes down to it they don't want a change either. I'm sure though that if our community actually knew what was going on there that things would be different. Families would not want to come in to a drug infested restaurant. From what I've heard from employees there, there isn't a place in the building including the kitchen where they haven't been done. Managers in on it too, that's why nothings done. So sad hopefully the corporation will do something and make a change. Surely there is a website with contanct information for those who do enjoy eating there, but would like to in a better environment.
so true

Curwensville, PA

#4 Dec 11, 2010
The sad thing is young adults are hired there everyday. When it is your child working in that environment, it will matter what is done then. I have a teen and he would never be allowed to work in that restaurant-parents seriously beware!

United States

#5 Dec 21, 2010
so true wrote:
No, no one wants to hear the truth or do anything about it for that matter. Employees want to complain to everyone, but when it comes down to it they don't want a change either. I'm sure though that if our community actually knew what was going on there that things would be different. Families would not want to come in to a drug infested restaurant. From what I've heard from employees there, there isn't a place in the building including the kitchen where they haven't been done. Managers in on it too, that's why nothings done. So sad hopefully the corporation will do something and make a change. Surely there is a website with contanct information for those who do enjoy eating there, but would like to in a better environment.
if you would like to call corporate, you can find the number I'm sure on the net. Or just go in there's signs on the Wall or your reciept.maybe if enough people outside of the restaurant complains, something might be done.
ummm

Dyersburg, TN

#6 Dec 22, 2010
so has anyone really had a problem with an employee there? I mean other than than the same problems that you might have at any other restaurant. What is going to be done by telling corporate that they have people working for them that smokes pot? lol. Hell they just might send you a $20 gift card which is less than what it would cost to drug test 1 employee. Dyersburg has like 5 restaurants. why dis the only casual chain we have here?

Since: Mar 09

Truth or Consequences, NM

#7 Dec 22, 2010
If you don't like it, quit eating there.
ummm

Dyersburg, TN

#8 Dec 23, 2010
When there is an actual point made no one replies! WOW! This website feeds on lies and drama! If your topic is going in a constructive direction then everyone jumps off board! Typical Dyersburg!

United States

#9 Dec 23, 2010
ummm wrote:
so has anyone really had a problem with an employee there? I mean other than than the same problems that you might have at any other restaurant. What is going to be done by telling corporate that they have people working for them that smokes pot? lol. Hell they just might send you a $20 gift card which is less than what it would cost to drug test 1 employee. Dyersburg has like 5 restaurants. why dis the only casual chain we have here?
well let me see I was there when this girl was so messed up she passes out in the Booth and 911 was called. I was a customer there when employees and managers were smoking p t, on the back dock when customers were still in the building and on the clock. I've eaten at different places and have never seen it to that point. So yes drugs are a problem at that place and I hope that the new drug unit they have there now catches them in the act. Its just a matter of time.

United States

#10 Dec 23, 2010
Slim_Harpo wrote:
If you don't like it, quit eating there.
oh hush up you black harpoon loser! He's probably done everyone there that's why he keeps taking up for the place. TRASH!!!
tri

Charlotte, NC

#11 Dec 24, 2010
Poor Danny you wish he quit drugs! ha please all customers don't tip this drug dealer. he sells weed. Tall bald guy. Can't miss the ugly guy.

#12 Dec 24, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>oh hush up you black harpoon loser! He's probably done everyone there that's why he keeps taking up for the place. TRASH!!!
Actually, if enough people quit eating there it will go out of business. If you don't like it there quit going.

United States

#13 Dec 24, 2010
Slim_Harpo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, if enough people quit eating there it will go out of business. If you don't like it there quit going.
is this a repeat! Haha

#14 Dec 24, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>is this a repeat! Haha
No new episodes until February
phil collins

United States

#15 Dec 24, 2010
Ahhhh the golden penis strikes again. hate hate hate hate hate.
SunShine

London, UK

#16 Oct 24, 2011
tri wrote:
I guess when you speak the truth people don't want to see it or hear about it. I think the drug problem here and in dyersburg is a major problem in our community and is something people should be concerned about not ignored. People should be aware of these issues and know what is going on in our great city. It actually isn't a problem until it iS knocking at your front door. So ignore away
the judge has spoken, oh great one who has never said anything on topixxxxx..........LIKE THIS JUST TODAY:::-->
Trish wrote:
I wanted to say how sorry i am to the city and people of Dyersburg and Applebees for this inconvience, Dyersburg was always a quite place for me to live and at times i miss it, as for me and my time at Applebees , my time was short but a learning experience, they are like any other person, trying to make a living to pay their bills like a you and me,it is not an easy job and believe me they do work hard for their tips, what goes on in their personal life is their business, just like anyones elses, so just everyone grow up, they have jobs, do you?? I made friends with some and some i didnt,some i couldnt stand and some couldnt stand me, but i have never, not once talked bad on this site about none of them.
OUCH!!! what was that saying?????

"Mendacem memorem esse oportere."

((A LIAR BETTER HAVE A GOOD MEMORY)) lolol You flunked out TRISH...
breezy

Canton, TX

#18 Mar 15, 2012
tri wrote:
You can easily take drugs recreationally and be a good worker... the problem at Applebees is its lazy ass host bitches. When they arent talking shit about someone else, they're dicking around on the clock. I worked there once upon a time, and it was a terrible experience, not because of the place, but the people. I was literally thrown into myother job. No one trained me, i had to learn on my own. Dyersburg is a disgusting, rotting hole of stupidity and selfcenteredness, and its people are an effin disease.

United States

#19 Mar 15, 2012
A bunch of junkie rotten crotch people for sure!!!
hopeless

Dyersburg, TN

#20 Mar 15, 2012
This town is truly hopeless
breezy

Canton, TX

#22 Mar 16, 2012
uh huh uh huh wrote:
aint you the one that got fired for sucking beer out the spickets? old big bird? aint you tri and living in texas now. yur past must be hauntin ya to bring up your own thread on applebees from 2010. go on tell us the whole truth and nuttin but the truth tri
set yurself free now big mama
You've got the wrong person, sugar. Unfortunately im still living in the dirty assh*le of tennessee, our very own Dyersburg.

And FYI, why start a new thread on Applebees when there are a thousand to choose from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Every true christian should be offended, in Dye... (Mar '09) 10 min dude 620
Meet a lady friend over the net 1 hr Roger 12
White Car with nos stickers 1 hr ugh oh 14
rough country 1 hr you know 1
Lynn Waller 1 hr Guest 10
miss u so much 2 hr JustMe 26
funky finger 2 hr Tony 11
A Prayer Chain 4 Karen Swift 4 hr The Real Smarty 49
I been hearing on the streets that meth heads 12 hr guest 49
Shocked...Not 14 hr Tracy11 21