wazzzup_87

Dyersburg, TN

#1 Nov 9, 2012
how is she??
bigdickdaddy

Dallas, TX

#2 Nov 9, 2012
I seen her still looking fine as hell the other day.
yea

Dallas, TX

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Hahaha effing nasty trying settle down with ole brad but he cant leave all the sluts nd hoes alone
wazzzup_87

Dyersburg, TN

#4 Nov 9, 2012
heard she treated him good! was just wandering about her .. ain't seen her
truth

United States

#5 Nov 11, 2012
Yes she did treat brad really good. And not sure talk talk say brad couldn't leave the hoes alone brad didn't mess with any girls he may have a bad past but he has grew up since he has been with Emily and I know he loves her very much and would do anything for her and her boys in my opinion they are a great couple and would love to see him and her back together
little bit

United States

#6 Nov 11, 2012
I agree with you brad has grown up to be a very good and handsome young man I know he might have a bad past but he is not the same person anymore so before anyone wants to talk bad about him I should open your eyes and take a look at him now instead of judging him by his past. I know he cares about Emily and her boys more than anything and her and her boys also mean alot to his parents to
I hope that brad and Emily will get back together because they make a really good couple I think they are perfect for each other
wazzzup_87

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Nov 11, 2012
apparently there is stuf yall don know! not everything comesout in the open...
shes been thru a lot of hell i know of personallly
just cus she may not say what hes done to her doesnt mean its not ther
EMILY

Dyersburg, TN

#8 Nov 11, 2012
Whoever you LOWLIFES are to talk about me, and my freaking life on a public site as TOPIX where the whole dang world can see, you are pathetic.

Number one. No matter how much people THINK they know, they weren't living my relationship. They don't know EVERYTHING. And I think its hilarious you people pretend you do. Stick up for someone who didn't do things, and lie why don't you?

No of course not. Never that. You have no truthful IDEA of things I have NEVER said that went on. So thinking you do is just as Dyersburg is.

Get a life and stop thinking you know everyones in's and outs.. cause in the REAL world you don't know anything until you live that situation!
EMILY

Dyersburg, TN

#9 Nov 11, 2012
and as of you people asking about me, get over it. you stirred this mess up by friggin asking.
LOSER.
DaReal

United States

#10 Jan 10, 2013
trying to get w-da babydaddy she b a nasty a$$ ho
funny

Canton, TX

#11 Jan 10, 2013
Ha who roben?duh that wont ever change.they always together now that brad left her.
cdr

Waxahachie, TX

#13 Jan 10, 2013
Emily is a sweet girl, and amazing mother to those babies. Her life is Moines concern but her own. Sure she's made her share of mistakes who hasn't. You? Surely not! She has been through a lot of shit that noone should have have to go through at her age let alone in there life. So go on get a life and stop trying to stir up shit in other peoples.*let the aimless man cast the first stone!*
I got your back girl.- kamie
Lol

Garland, TX

#14 Jan 13, 2013
Seen her with robin other night bitcb fatt or pregnant?he dont knock her up again
secretly wants her

Dyersburg, TN

#15 Jan 13, 2013
Emily is a great person who is smart beautiful funny and is a great mother and takes care of her children. anyone would be lucky to have someone like her.
knows the truth

Dyersburg, TN

#16 Jan 14, 2013
yall should know, emilys family will and has alread been in the lawyers ofice and hired an investigator for these posts don't you?
slander is an actual sue-able offense, and trust me she and her family will go far lengths to pursue the jealous person that wrote these false statements.
if people weren't so immature, would't you say this to er face and not over a computer where you constantly change your identification?
if any of you were a real man or woman you'd say this to her and robin, but i'm sure if the time came you'd act like you like them both.
when the truth gets out on who is writing these, and trust me her family is on the brink of the i.p addresses, court, police and lawyers will be involved. she's had a lawyer for about a year now, and he will continue doing his job.
there are multiple girls that are writing this slander, and I pesonaly could say names since they don't keep their mouths shut and not say they are writing it, but when the truth comes out and the slander comes out, I have no doubt emily will put every ounce of drama in your life to ensure you are just as slandered and critisized.
cannot wait to see you all burn u with embarrassment.
just say it to her face or is it that you in tun are scared?
EMILY

Dyersburg, TN

#17 Jan 16, 2013
Apparently you sluts can't keep my name out of your mouth..:)
Sooooo sad you can't leave me alone or anybody else.
Ha, yeah and sending fb messages to people saying I make fake fb accounts and workl at the hospital?? You're a stupid, stupid immature girl.
No I do not, it doesn't cross my mind to do that slly whore.
And no, I don't work at the hospital my mother does. Problem? Solve it.
Theres nothing with Robin and I, at all. He can barely even speak to me about our son anyways!!!!!
So how do you figure he's with me, or vice versa???
Ha, yeah okaaaaay.
I'd so love to call out the ladies that wrote these posts, but they know who they are, with their sad pathetic lives :)
Yes Brad and I will have a baby girl in MARCH! And you can bet your ass sweetie, he will choose that baby over you, you & YOU! Saying you've been "dating" him & lying about that whole situation won't help you any if you are wanting him, hahaha.
Get a life, better yet, get out of mine.
Play in heavy Memphis traffic, on a Friday night.
Thanks!;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 2 min Intrepid Surfer 667
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 38 min nandoo 103,784
I can't believe it 1 hr user 8
houston sills 1 hr guest 9
Green Tree Apartments 1 hr user 7
Nickey Lawson and his wife 2 hr Wondering 1
So sorry 2 hr Rose bud 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages