It's not about Color, it's about Beha...

It's not about Color, it's about Behavior......Bill Cosby

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

Everybody Read

Waynesboro, GA

#1 Jan 20, 2013
BILL HAS DONE IT AGAIN.
They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English.
I can't even talk the way these people talk:
Why you ain't,
Where you is,
What he drive,
Where he stay,
Where he work,
Who you be...
And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk.
And then I heard the father talk.
Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth.
In fact you will never get any kind of job making a decent living.
People marched and were hit in the face with rocks to get an Education, and now we've got these knuckleheads walking around.
The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal.
These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids.
$500 sneakers for what?
And they won't spend $200 for Hooked on Phonics.
I am talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit.
Where were you when he was 2?
Where were you when he was 12?
Where were you when he was 18 and how come you didn't know that he had a pistol?
And where is the father? Or who is his father?
People putting their clothes on backward:
Isn't that a sign of something gone wrong?
People with their hats on backward, pants down around the crack, isn't that a sign of something?
Isn't it a sign of something when she has her dress all the way up and got all type of needles [piercing] going through her body?
What part of Africa did this come from??
We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans; they don't know a thing about Africa .....
I say this all of the time. It would be like white people saying they are European-American. That is totally stupid.
I was born here, and so were my parents and grand parents and, very likely my great grandparents. I don't have any connection to Africa, no more than white Americans have to Germany , Scotland , England , Ireland , or the Netherlands . The same applies to 99 percent of all the black Americans as regards to Africa . So stop, already!!!
With names like Shaniqua, Taliqua and Mohammed and all of that crap ......... And all of them are in jail.
Brown or black versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person's problem.
We have got to take the neighborhood back.
People used to be ashamed. Today a woman has eight children with eight different 'husbands'-- or men or whatever you call them now.
We have millionaire football players who cannot read.
We have million-dollar basketball players who can't write two paragraphs. We, as black folks have to do a better job.
Someone working at Wal-Mart with seven kids, you are hurting us.
We have to start holding each other to a higher standard..
We cannot blame the white people any longer.'
Dr.. William Henry 'Bill' Cosby, Jr., Ed..D.
WELL SAID, BILL
It's NOT about color...
It's about behavior!!!

Martin, TN

#2 Jan 20, 2013
AMEN!
God fearing woman

Santa Barbara, CA

#3 Jan 20, 2013
well said

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 20, 2013
Bill Cosby says a lot of things that a Caucasian can't, and they're all true.
comeonman

Plano, TX

#5 Jan 20, 2013
Bill is an "Uncle Tom"
Everybody Read

Waynesboro, GA

#6 Jan 20, 2013
Mr. Cosby is a fine example of what the African American public should strive to become. Strong, independent individuals that are an asset to society, a loving parent and financial supporter of his family.
GuardianAngel

Porter, TX

#7 Jan 20, 2013
Hell,there isn't even white people(which history has shown) who are at that point. I don't think anyone who can expect only one race to totally be there should be making a request for, another to be there.
I think everyone in society should make that effort;Not just one race.
comeonman

Plano, TX

#8 Jan 20, 2013
GuardianAngel wrote:
Hell,there isn't even white people(which history has shown) who are at that point. I don't think anyone who can expect only one race to totally be there should be making a request for, another to be there.
I think everyone in society should make that effort;Not just one race.
I'd agree with everything thing you stated if only I could decifer what you stated.
dyer cit

Santa Barbara, CA

#9 Jan 21, 2013
african american your american not african did you not read the first post
Uncle

Sioux City, IA

#10 Jan 22, 2013
If only...Would someone please tell me why the black community will not embrace this idealogy? It makes perfect sense. But NO!, They call Bill Cosby an "Uncle Tom" and your so called leaders like Jesse Jackson chastise Bill for saying these things. When will ya'll realize that Bill is the one you should be listening to, NOT Jesse! Why would you not want a stable home and for your children to be educated? Why wouldn't you want your children to live in safety? If you don't think that what Bill Cosby said is the answer to the race's black problems, then just what would you suggest? Surely not MORE Govt. programs and MORE Affirmitive Action laws? Is the white man still holding you down? REALLY?...It is a shame that you won't REALLY do something about the way your social actions are destroying your future. There are so many young black people that are so very smart and could really contribute to society as a whole but because of the thug mentality that permeats throughout your entire culture, those poor young people don't stand a chance. There have been a lot of good contributions to society made by blacks throughout history but it could be so much more...if only you would embrace REAL change and take responsibility for your own actions instead of blaming the white race.
guest 1

Nashville, TN

#11 Jan 22, 2013
dyer cit wrote:
african american your american not african did you not read the first post
Another idiot jacking his jowls.....how many white folks came to mind when you read the first post?? NONE....how many black folks did you think of ??? Damn near every one of them. An educated black man, that is a father to his children, a provider to his family and an asset to their community is VERY RARE INDEED!!!!! When is everybody going to pull all of that PC crap out of their heads and start opening their eyes to the TRUTH??? When they can put their clothes on right, speak correctly and actually work a job, and not receive some government aid, then they will be my equal. Until then, they are just a tick on the ass of society.
memphis one

Brighton, TN

#12 Jan 22, 2013
Another AMEN on this one!!!!! Love it...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14 Jan 27, 2013
Now granted, the same principle applies to the meth heads bouncing around Dyer and Lake Co as well. You can't be setting a good example when you're chasing around batteries and cold medicine.
candlebug

Elizabeth, PA

#17 Aug 3, 2013
well said if a white person said it he would be a racists but it still is the truth and why does a white person act like this to its not just the blacks I was walking into the grocery store and heard a white women say to her son " I bees watchin you and I was trippin when you all kilt that ball,,pretty sad to talk to a small boy about his baseball game what an ass there is teaching your kid how to be a hood rat 101
love hurts too much

Dyersburg, TN

#18 Aug 4, 2013
SO TRUE!!!!!!
Really

Valparaiso, IN

#19 Aug 6, 2013
candlebug wrote:
well said if a white person said it he would be a racists but it still is the truth and why does a white person act like this to its not just the blacks I was walking into the grocery store and heard a white women say to her son " I bees watchin you and I was trippin when you all kilt that ball,,pretty sad to talk to a small boy about his baseball game what an ass there is teaching your kid how to be a hood rat 101
Well said. Can't stand when white people try to talk all ghetto. Poor kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's tax plan is great if you're rich 1 hr ardith 5
Filthy Arab Steals Millions From USA 1 hr Michael 2
Democrats Out for an Evening Meal 2 hr Inquisitor 3
On Tuesday, House Republicans Will Betray Their... 3 hr Inquisitor 5
Deport Illegal Mexicans, el Salvadorans and Gua... 3 hr Patti 77
Mexico ready to retaliate by hurting American c... 4 hr amazed 11
Girl at Tiger Express by CVS 4 hr Guest 2

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance