Meth on Carrie Dr

Sioux City, IA

#1 Apr 8, 2013

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#2 Apr 8, 2013
What's this Meth look like? Is she the one with the big headlights that's always on BRIGHT?

Sioux City, IA

#4 Apr 9, 2013
I know some people who live there and act like their on drugs. Haha

United States

#5 Apr 9, 2013
Isn't it a requirement?

Sioux City, IA

#6 Jun 1, 2013
Bah! HaHa! Two former residents (been gone abt month) in jail for promotion manfacture meth. Bet they just started when they left Carrei Dr.

Sioux City, IA

#7 Jun 9, 2013
Maybe you can't read. The State Gazette reported on front page headline. One of the defendents address as Carrie Dr. Yes, he lived there. Not when he was busted. You, can lie to yourself but the truth is out.
lived it

Sioux City, IA

#8 Jun 12, 2013
Just because his address was listed as living there doesn't mean he still lived a matter of fact he had lived in 3 different houses on Carrie since he lived at the address listed on the front page. Dont know where he was living when he was busted.

South Sioux City, NE

#9 Jun 12, 2013
All arrested dopeheads should be publicly humiliated for a month for just being a dopehead. Put them in a cage and watch them suffer on the court square.

Sioux City, IA

#10 Jun 16, 2013
You know him well or you couldn't know that. So, perphaps you are the enabler. The last place he lived ruined lives.
lived it

Sioux City, IA

#11 Jun 17, 2013
Guest I can promise you I am not the enabler. Far from it..just someone who has been around a long time and have seen and heard a lot! and I agree with you about the last place he lived while on Carrie..ugly situation all around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shooting on Forrest st 4 min Monkey sperm 2
taCo bell 6 min Monkey sperm 7
Anyone know how I can get in touch w/Alice Ketc... (Jan '10) 9 min Monkey sperm 16
Anvil 12 min Anvil needed 1
trevor murray 29 min Guest 8
Best Doctor For A Boob Job (Mar '09) 4 hr Nicki 48
Dyersburg Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Records 4 hr Izzy-_- 6

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages