Sioux City, IA

#1 Apr 25, 2010
Is he seeing anyone now

Sioux City, IA

#2 Apr 25, 2010
dont know but he is fine as hell

Sioux City, IA

#3 Apr 26, 2010
Robert is ok but far from fine,his body is sexy as hell but he is nasty he has slept with alot of nasty girls i mean really nasty like amanda jobe and her sister,I know for a fact he even sleeps with girls when they are on their peroid. so who ever is looking to hook up with him watch out and doubble wrap it

Boise, ID

#4 May 25, 2011
Cassie Scott is with lol lol

Greenwood, SC

#5 Jun 9, 2011
Yeah he likes very young girls old girls any girls really and Amanda and her sis are not even close to the sickest things he has been In ugh! He is a sweet guy and body is sexy but his face ain't all that. For who ever that thinks he is fine holla at him I'm sure he'll give you a try!

Sioux City, IA

#6 Jun 9, 2011
robert and cassie are both really good ppl and are very happy together! and as far as u tryin to talk bad about robert u need to realize that everything u hear is not always true especially in this town..robert and cassie are doing great and living a great life so why dont yall go run along and talk about the next person!!!

Sioux City, IA

#7 Jun 10, 2011
First of all who wants to know hiM and who he is seeing and why?? we been together for a year and half and if anyone really knew him none of this would even be on here! Yes everyone has their past but O effin well!! He is great to me and my daughter and wouldnt ask for a better MAN!!! And yea he Sexy and Fine as hell to me and aint goin nowhere!! SO..THERES SOME REAL SHIT FOR ALL YALL NOSEY ASS SHIT STARTIN HOES!! THERES SOME MORE GOSSIP FOR YO DICK SUCKA TO RUN ON AND ON BOUT!! HAVE A NICE DAY DYERSBURG!! AND KEEP THE DRAMA GOIN...

Greer, SC

#8 Jun 10, 2011
Lol no one said he was doing bad that I read and no one said anything about you other than he was with you so baby why u mad????? I do kno him along with many other people and yes he is a good man and a sweet guy but he is a slut!!!!! And ain't he like 40 and your like 21, 22 max smh child grow up lol this Is sooooo funny lil mamma sticking up for her man! Rotfl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
napkins 24 min Big Rick 1
Adam canady 28 min Janet 8
my buds are almost done 1 hr SSS 6
Small Package 1 hr haha 4
Cortney Jo Henson 2 hr User 1
RoyalGuard Building Products 3 hr Guest 2
Puppies For Sale (May '08) 3 hr guest 17
DHS classmates that lost their lives (Nov '12) 19 hr Eastwind 128

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web