#1 Mar 19, 2013
WHERE do they send you to talk your drug test do u know

Jackson, TN

#2 Mar 19, 2013
(where does DOGER CHICKEN WORKERS 4 DRUG TEST) Are you in the firest greade

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#3 Mar 19, 2013
Maybe you should quit using drugs and then you wouldn't have to worry about it. By the looks of it, they have already made you dumber than a box of rocks.

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#4 Mar 19, 2013
I think they go to the veterinarian to pee in a cup or get plucked to test for long term drug use.

Winnebago, IL

#5 Mar 19, 2013
In the chicken house!
Duh!

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#6 Mar 19, 2013
The doctor in my town that does most of the testing would not be able to pass a test. He's known by many as Prozac Pete.
Hellbilly 1

Jackson, TN

#9 Mar 21, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
Maybe you should quit using drugs and then you wouldn't have to worry about it. By the looks of it, they have already made you dumber than a box of rocks.
I use alot female hormones drugs because of my gender swap pipe dreams

Dyersburg, TN

#10 Mar 21, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I use alot female hormones drugs because of my gender swap pipe dreams
Me too. You wanna be friends?
Hellbilly 1

Jackson, TN

#11 Mar 21, 2013
friends with myslefs? no way! Hell I dont even like me ! do I ? I dont know. I is so confused. My lactose enhancer is really making my nipples sore
Michael Dorse

United States

#12 Mar 21, 2013
I love how you stupid people automatically assume that you know whom starts what threads! Check the IP address ! And to comment about Bennett's inc tells me that your someone that I know who works there. I havnt commented on anything until it pertains to me. I could give a shit less where y'all get drug tested and obviously they don't drug test at all from the people that work there. We on the other hand use rapid care. Keep putting my name on here and running me down. I will have the last laugh. Get a life and get over yourselves. Idgaf who you are or what you take and I hope my name taste like shit out if your mouth. And I come in there every night?? In your dreams ! Nobody's studying y'all so let it go and make your life happy instead of being so miserable! I don't pray much but I will just for you.

Dyersburg, TN

#13 Mar 21, 2013
Michael Dorse wrote:
I love how you stupid people automatically assume that you know whom starts what threads! Check the IP address ! And to comment about Bennett's inc tells me that your someone that I know who works there. I havnt commented on anything until it pertains to me. I could give a shit less where y'all get drug tested and obviously they don't drug test at all from the people that work there. We on the other hand use rapid care. Keep putting my name on here and running me down. I will have the last laugh. Get a life and get over yourselves. Idgaf who you are or what you take and I hope my name taste like shit out if your mouth. And I come in there every night?? In your dreams ! Nobody's studying y'all so let it go and make your life happy instead of being so miserable! I don't pray much but I will just for you.
Are you on drugs and imagined that you saw your name?
Michael Dorse

United States

#14 Mar 21, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you on drugs and imagined that you saw your name?
not at all. The person that posted that knows who I am!
Michael Dorse

United States

#15 Mar 21, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you on drugs and imagined that you saw your name?
my name was on here but it's been removed. Your just lonely and looking for someone to argue with. You sound like my step dad!!

Dyersburg, TN

#16 Mar 21, 2013
Michael Dorse wrote:
<quoted text>my name was on here but it's been removed. Your just lonely and looking for someone to argue with. You sound like my step dad!!
Sorry. Never saw your name, but was is Bennette inc?
Hellbilly 1

Jackson, TN

#18 Mar 22, 2013
please forgive me sir. its hard to see things with my head down on my knees

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is a good place to get about a 300-400$ s... (May '12) 7 min Legendary 15
Kellie Smith Joyner you tell my Wife 16 min guest 6
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 17 min WTSenior 149,030
missing man ? 37 min carmen 112
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 1 hr Misty Fitch 7,010
Hamburger alley, any folks want better wages Db... 1 hr Just Me 34
Hello SUSIE EPPERDON 1 hr guest 7
Conditions of the city of Dyersburg 5 hr guest of peyton p... 19
northview middle school principal 6 hr Sleeping with the... 20
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 9 hr How do you know 97,277
•••
•••
•••

Dyersburg Jobs

•••