Cops at the Methadone Clinic today!!!!!
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
stormy weather

Sioux City, IA

#61 Sep 14, 2011
Sinner i am wrote:
<quoted text>tell me whats so great about the burg all the jobs are leaving factories are arent hiring so ppl doing what they can to make a buck my best advice is MOVE the HELL out the burg is a dying town
LOOK! who and what this area has always been famous for, drugs , prostitutes, gay men and women warped minded people, crimes, alcoholics, divorces, little chicago, run by cons and thugs. on boards, that brown nose with others just as bad as they are. motels and hotels judge's chambers , a way up the ladder and get by with murder, with the assistance of those as evil hearted as the best hypocrite christians in this country.

run the ones not into your family traditions of evil ways, in drugs and drunks and crimes .

You sorry scum of the earth, brag how evil this place is , but then say this place is fit to raised a child?
like hell it is, even your sorry devil preachers do the works of satan, and are just as bad as those in evil works they preach their lies to.

run the good out keep your sorry ungodly butchering doctors and pharmacies , and drug pushers, and drunks, sad sorry damn attorneys on crack, cocaINE AND JUDGES ARE EVEN ON THE BENCH WHERE TRUTH AND JUSTICE SHOULD BE HEARD BUT STOPPED TO COVER YOU YOUR FAMOUS EVIL CITY AND COUNTY CALLED DYER COUNTY.

when local and state are so corrupt against citizens, the federal have to step in, we don't like feds getting bigger but if they didn't all local and state in corruption and chaos would dominate over what this country stood in the beginning to be, so these would not win out of good and right and truth and justice, LOOK, what evil people have done to truth and what God said was good!
jake

Seattle, WA

#62 Apr 26, 2013
thinkreally wrote:
I dont know one single person that clinic has helped... but i do know several that it has hurt by teaching them to replace one drug with another. I hope they close that clinic down that is the worst thing they could have ever put here or any where for that matter!
This guy seriously needs some education, possibly repeating kindergarten. That should help him with common sense 101.

I've never read anything more wrong in my entire life.

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

South Sioux City, NE

#63 Apr 26, 2013
jake wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy seriously needs some education, possibly repeating kindergarten. That should help him with common sense 101.
I've never read anything more wrong in my entire life.
Have you read the back of an anal thermometer? Each one has been tested.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Party Line threads always removed 8 min guest 1
Newbern Roellen Rd wreck 37 min Guest 4
Pregnant and wild 57 min guest 55
Who else among us has noticed the great influx ... 1 hr ChopperBlades 68
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr guest 106,023
Loves Truck Stop/Travel Center (Mar '15) 8 hr joe 21
Google Topix lawsuits, anon posters are paying up 11 hr SSS 23

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance