Cops at the Methadone Clinic today!!!!!

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
See No Evil Hear No Evil

AOL

#1 Nov 3, 2010
Does anyone Know what happen at the Dyersburg Methadone clinic today? 11/03/2010 - Some time before noon, there was a shit load of under covers up there and when i stopped in to ask or find out, they wouldn't say anything about what was happening! the cops was arresting someone at the time, but there was to many undercovers there for it to be something small, i waS just concerned!!!!!

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#2 Nov 3, 2010
Where is the methadone clinic?
Gossip

Canada

#3 Nov 3, 2010
So let me get this straight- you were just passing by, riding down 51 & noticed a bunch of under covers at the methadone clinic & decided to be nosy & pull in to ask 1 of them what was going on? Good lord! Did u really expect that they would tell you? That is friggin hilarious! You weren't concerned! OMG. You was worried that they might be busting your supplier

United States

#4 Nov 4, 2010
hope they didnt get mine.
guest j

Memphis, TN

#5 Nov 5, 2010
they were there to get their cut?
See no evil hear no evil

AOL

#6 Nov 5, 2010
Gossip wrote:
So let me get this straight- you were just passing by, riding down 51 & noticed a bunch of under covers at the methadone clinic & decided to be nosy & pull in to ask 1 of them what was going on? Good lord! Did u really expect that they would tell you? That is friggin hilarious! You weren't concerned! OMG. You was worried that they might be busting your supplier
I just ask a question.sorry you didn't understand it.Was on my way to work and seen all the activity.as far as I am concerned that clinic is helping lot of people stay off street drugs.your ass must have been busted one time or another for me to get such a stupid answer.way to go dumbass.

Winnsboro, SC

#7 Nov 5, 2010
See No Evil Hear No Evil wrote:
Does anyone Know what happen at the Dyersburg Methadone clinic today? 11/03/2010 - Some time before noon, there was a shit load of under covers up there and when i stopped in to ask or find out, they wouldn't say anything about what was happening! the cops was arresting someone at the time, but there was to many undercovers there for it to be something small, i waS just concerned!!!!!
I would have been curious also, I know ppl. The clinic has helped also, Even though I'm not a patient there, I would have been just as curious as you, Some ppl. On here sometimes want to be so judge mental at times, Knowin they would have been just as curious, Or concerned as you&I!!!!!!
thinkreally

Dyersburg, TN

#8 Nov 10, 2010
I dont know one single person that clinic has helped... but i do know several that it has hurt by teaching them to replace one drug with another. I hope they close that clinic down that is the worst thing they could have ever put here or any where for that matter!

Waynesville, NC

#9 Nov 10, 2010
I heard that they caught a car thief who was there. You are right...They give a synthetic drug to replace the real thing but it's bad for you too..I'd like to know if anybody walks away from the drugs. These doctors that are so quick to prescribe this addicting pain pills should be locked up.

Since: Mar 09

Truth or Consequences, NM

#10 Nov 11, 2010
Guest wrote:
I heard that they caught a car thief who was there. You are right...They give a synthetic drug to replace the real thing but it's bad for you too..I'd like to know if anybody walks away from the drugs. These doctors that are so quick to prescribe this addicting pain pills should be locked up.
Methadone isn't a pain pill

United States

#11 Nov 11, 2010
Slim_Harpo wrote:
<quoted text>
no its a form of heroin
stupidity no excuse

AOL

#12 Nov 11, 2010
news on wbbj, with box and paul forrester, renting the old jail for 1 or 2 dollars, for drug addicts and those that do crimes . some spent years in prison and never stopped.

forrester appears to have a chance for favors from these that laugh at the law, these people have done favors for people in power here. that covered for them.

they also got law officers to lmie for them in and out of court, so is box going to go with the same bunch. because taqmmy tingler wityh victims of crimes does nothing for victims looks like the only ones that get any breaks and paid for their crimes free room and board and favors for the most criminally minded people attorneys and judges and law officers.

when these sorry scum want to stop drugs they will stay away from them not put them together. you have to want to get away from the drugs and crimes you cannot put them togethyer and expect it to work. you can lead a horse to water but they will not drink.

they stay in with those in crimes and drugs I don't care how long they are away. it 's the life they want and choose. box this is not good at all.

but another way for these to go in and out of courts like they do nothing and phil bivens gets them off.

box if you listen to these sorry men that are nothing but perverts and liars that cover you are a lair along with them. put some of the sorry attorneys and judges that get them off for their own pleasures and favors.

putting criminals together only lets them plan and scheme and lie like cons that they are.
stupidity no excuse

AOL

#13 Nov 11, 2010
i know for a fact they will not stay away from drugs and crimes but get with those to cover for them as they have always done. how many have truly changed to not do crimes and any drugs again.

they stay in contact and will do worse crimes in more schemeing and sneaky ways. it is what they want and it goes deeper than they are, they have been taught how to want rehab , but that does not work either.

so nice to feel sympathy for drugs and crimes but what about the victims that the deputies cover for. because of favors?

do you think these deputies want them to stay away from drugs when they got joe blow to knock on their doors at night , for favors. and drugs for their own . you have some perverted deputies and just as muuch involved with drugs as these that will love easy access to these dope heads in crimes.

box may not be the answer for dyer county, he may be a problem since he wants to cover for some like has always been if he will not do his job but covers for these scum drug criminals. that is not his job. to further induce crimes by covering for them like judges and attorneys have always done for favors.
stupidity no excuse

AOL

#14 Nov 11, 2010
Slim_Harpo wrote:
<quoted text>
how much time have you done for drugs and crimes? how much compensation did you pay the ones you did crimes against? like the rest of them like you?

#15 Nov 11, 2010
stupidity no excuse wrote:
news on wbbj, with box and paul forrester, renting the old jail for 1 or 2 dollars, for drug addicts and those that do crimes . some spent years in prison and never stopped.
forrester appears to have a chance for favors from these that laugh at the law, these people have done favors for people in power here. that covered for them.
they also got law officers to lmie for them in and out of court, so is box going to go with the same bunch. because taqmmy tingler wityh victims of crimes does nothing for victims looks like the only ones that get any breaks and paid for their crimes free room and board and favors for the most criminally minded people attorneys and judges and law officers.
when these sorry scum want to stop drugs they will stay away from them not put them together. you have to want to get away from the drugs and crimes you cannot put them togethyer and expect it to work. you can lead a horse to water but they will not drink.
they stay in with those in crimes and drugs I don't care how long they are away. it 's the life they want and choose. box this is not good at all.
but another way for these to go in and out of courts like they do nothing and phil bivens gets them off.
box if you listen to these sorry men that are nothing but perverts and liars that cover you are a lair along with them. put some of the sorry attorneys and judges that get them off for their own pleasures and favors.
putting criminals together only lets them plan and scheme and lie like cons that they are.
Your argument would be heard if you had the ability to write a sentence that one could understand.

#16 Nov 11, 2010
stupidity no excuse wrote:
<quoted text>
how much time have you done for drugs and crimes? how much compensation did you pay the ones you did crimes against? like the rest of them like you?
I haven't committed crimes agasinst people. Like the rest of them like me.
Moron

Milan, TN

#17 Nov 11, 2010
Slim_Harpo wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't committed crimes agasinst people. Like the rest of them like me.
Moron
just ignore her. It is just stormy ranting as usual. she is sick and needs help but will not get it.
stormy

AOL

#18 Nov 11, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
just ignore her. It is just stormy ranting as usual. she is sick and needs help but will not get it.
why do you say i need help, In didn't ask any help from you did i? so when people need help they usually ask for it . I don't use drugs, alcohol and not perverted and not depressed and surly not psycho or I would have already killed.

so why would someone need help if they are none of the above but I bet you are. you are just someone that doesn't like anyone that is truthful. bet you come from a long line of all the above mentioned but more than that a habitual liar too!

so I have nothing in common with you at all. so go bite someone else's butt with your lies.
stormy

AOL

#19 Nov 11, 2010
also I can use any name I want to use in topix. I have been making comments under other names and I guess you are one of the ones that agreed with me.

and noone said anything about that it was me. or that I was crazy.

so take your lies and bull crap with you.

someone a month or so ago, was accuseing someone else that was not me, as stormy, it was not me,truthfully lol. I did get a laugh from it.
no excuse

AOL

#20 Nov 11, 2010
Slim_Harpo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your argument would be heard if you had the ability to write a sentence that one could understand.
what part did you not understand? I said it was a news story on wbbj tv tonight. briefly told what was said, that I did not agree with and why.

and then I added a little stormy weather with it, and hit some wrong keys in typing sorry about the misspelled words. I know better!

so what did you not understand and read between the lines that I think it is just another cover up to keep SOME people out of prison which some deserve felony charges but the deals they make they never are charged for repeated crimes where drugs and more crimes are involved. I said SOME ALSO.

in dyer county it is who you are and who is covering for you in power, because your family in drugs catered for years pills and drugs to people on pill hill the rich and famous around here.

like the person says just ignore me, I am not from here for one thing,not born and bred not even close. and I didn't fit in with drugs and drunks and perverts. I was a kid when I came here. that was put through hell. by people here and especially those in power. they don't like me at all. I told the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dentures in dyersburg 1 hr ChopperBlades 4
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr Dawg 101,405
again Roger and his bit April scared 1 hr Rod Eversole 9
help the people wanting to work 2 hr curious 5
Android Hacking 2 hr Guest 5
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 5 hr Analog man 273
News Three Dead in Dyersburg Shooting (Aug '09) 10 hr friend 167
Shocked...Not 15 hr Guest 35
OWNER OF McDONALDS THREATENED BURNETT (Nov '11) 21 hr jus wondering 62

Personal Finance