First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wildfire

Jackson, TN

#1 Jan 1, 2010
Christina marie smith scallions is one of the nastiest hoes i have ever run across in the state of tennessee in 4 days she has slept with the followin guys Nathan Smith ,Lanny Tidwell, Gary Marbry,Wes Westmoreland,Chase Patas, Nathan Kelmus, Philip Hawks. This came directly from her mouth. She was recently treted at the dyersburg health department for GHONARIA and several yeast infections. NOW PEOPLE COME ON YOU KNOW IF YOU SLEEP WITH THAT MANY PEOPLE YOU KNOW YOU GONNA CATCH SOMETHIN START SUITIN UP. If you are sleppin with that many people dont broadcast your buisness like that its trashy not classy.This girl has no self respect or any kind of decency. She is a pill poppin meth smokin nasty skank who sells her ass for money.She goes to the doctor in missouri and to a doctor in dyersburg. the only time any man will touch her funky pussy is if she has hydros to give them.So she has basically got to pay someone to sleep w her. Now guys i know you like poppin hydros but dont sleep with Dyersburgs Number One Hoe to get them.
wildfire

Jackson, TN

#2 Jan 1, 2010
She had several STDs es a teenager and is un able to have any kids of her own so she dates married men and tries to take the place of their wives. She is also seing a guy she was married to and is no longer in love w her. He to sleeps w her for pills. SHAME ON YOU. And she is trying to take the place of his childs mother....KEEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED AND YOU WONT HAVE ALL THESE PROBLEMS Christina.Oh let us know how your next doctor visit goes. Talked to kelly lately? LOL hahahaha
samantha

Union City, TN

#3 Jan 1, 2010
haha like stacy
Latisha

Middletown, NJ

#4 Jan 1, 2010
wildfire wrote:
She had several STDs es a teenager and is un able to have any kids of her own so she dates married men and tries to take the place of their wives. She is also seing a guy she was married to and is no longer in love w her. He to sleeps w her for pills. SHAME ON YOU. And she is trying to take the place of his childs mother....KEEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED AND YOU WONT HAVE ALL THESE PROBLEMS Christina.Oh let us know how your next doctor visit goes. Talked to kelly lately? LOL hahahaha
It sounds like your jealous and have no man. leave chrissy alone and get a life.
wildfire

Jackson, TN

#5 Jan 1, 2010
you dont know her she gets mad everytime baby is with his mom and teaches him to call her mom that is not right
guest111

Dyersburg, TN

#6 Jan 1, 2010
She was cought with a black guy the other day over where her mom lives.
kim

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Jan 1, 2010
Guess she was getting more pills for the dyersburg dead beats.
Latisha

Middletown, NJ

#8 Jan 1, 2010
guest111 wrote:
Black or white whats the difference, racist?
guest12

Dyersburg, TN

#9 Jan 1, 2010
dont hate just cause your black

Since: Nov 09

Tucson, AZ

#10 Jan 2, 2010
guest111 wrote:
REALLY??? OMGOSH, ALL THESE PROBLEMS SHE HAS OR YA'LL SAY SHE HAS... AND YOUR WORRIED ABOUT HER BEING WITH A BLACK PERSON? SO SAD! DON'T WORRY ABOUT HER DRUG PROBLEMS, SPREADING STDS, LACK OF TAKING CARE OF HER CHILD, HER SEX ADDICTION PROBLEMS.... DON'T TRY AND GET HER HELP - LORD NO - THAT WOULD BE... I CAN'T THINK OF A WORD YOU PEOPLE WOULD UNDERSTAND... OH, I GOT ONE - THAT WOULD BE MIGHTY WHITE OF YOU! I THOUGHT OF A PHRASE YOU COULD UNDERSTAND - NOT A WORD! HOPE YOUR NOT CONFUSED! ANYWAY, DON'T DO ANYTHING TO HELP HER.... LORD KNOWS SHE DOESN'T DESERVE IT - SHE WAS SEEN WITH A BLACK MAN! STRAIGHT TO HELL FOR THAT ONE UH? OH, AND IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING HOW TO SPELL "COUGHT" IT IS "CAUGHT"! YOU MUST BE WHITE UH? RACISIM IS GETTING OLD! OPEN YOUR MINDS - FREE YOUR MINDS, READ THE BIBLE (for real)! YOU WOULD THINK THAT HER ADDICTIONS WHICH CAUSE HARM TO HERSELF AND OTHERS WOULD BE THE PRIORITY OF CONCERN.... NOT " SHE GOT COUGHT WITH A BLACK GUY OVER BY HER MOMS HOUSE THE OTHER DAY"! WHO REALLY CARES? DOES THAT REALLY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF HER PROBLEMS? IF SHE REALLY EVEN HAS ANY PROBLEMS... I DON'T KNOW HER. JUST STARTED READING. BORED - AT WORK... I THINK MY MOTHER WAS RIGHT - IDLE TIME IS THE DEVILS TIME... PEACE.
gary marbry

United States

#11 Jan 2, 2010
well this is gary marbry and i assure u were not sleeping tobether, but wild fire u sure know alot bout her business guess she sleeping with ur baby daddy again ha ha ur back with the old men thing lol so who the loser now
wild fire

Dyersburg, TN

#13 Jan 2, 2010
gary marbry wrote:
well this is gary marbry and i assure u were not sleeping tobether, but wild fire u sure know alot bout her business guess she sleeping with ur baby daddy again ha ha ur back with the old men thing lol so who the loser now
Well your the loser an i have a real man not some want to be biker like yourself.

United States

#14 Jan 2, 2010
wild fire wrote:
<quoted text>Well your the loser an i have a real man not some want to be biker like yourself.
Wildfire have u got a nice rack? How big?
gary marbry

United States

#15 Jan 2, 2010
well then stop callng me from restricted number asking bout my holidays, and u should know plenty bout bikers hint hint consifereing u were pass around for msr but not worth more of my time thanks,and her rack sucks to droopy for girl her age she hasnt taken care of herself at all
gary marbry

United States

#16 Jan 2, 2010
and wildfire name is vicky huber ask anyone in town bout the pass around watch out guys she real psycho
too cool dude

Medina, TN

#17 Jan 2, 2010
i like nasty hoes they are a good time thats all i'm looking for
msr

Dyersburg, TN

#18 Jan 2, 2010
gary marbry wrote:
well then stop callng me from restricted number asking bout my holidays, and u should know plenty bout bikers hint hint consifereing u were pass around for msr but not worth more of my time thanks,and her rack sucks to droopy for girl her age she hasnt taken care of herself at all
Id watch myself if i were you gay gary.
wild fire

Dyersburg, TN

#19 Jan 2, 2010
Hey gary your the nasty one sleeping with chirstina.
hmm

United States

#20 Jan 2, 2010
wildfire wrote:
Christina marie smith scallions is one of the nastiest hoes i have ever run across in the state of tennessee in 4 days she has slept with the followin guys Nathan Smith ,Lanny Tidwell, Gary Marbry,Wes Westmoreland,Chase Patas, Nathan Kelmus, Philip Hawks. This came directly from her mouth. She was recently treted at the dyersburg health department for GHONARIA and several yeast infections. NOW PEOPLE COME ON YOU KNOW IF YOU SLEEP WITH THAT MANY PEOPLE YOU KNOW YOU GONNA CATCH SOMETHIN START SUITIN UP. If you are sleppin with that many people dont broadcast your buisness like that its trashy not classy.This girl has no self respect or any kind of decency. She is a pill poppin meth smokin nasty skank who sells her ass for money.She goes to the doctor in missouri and to a doctor in dyersburg. the only time any man will touch her funky pussy is if she has hydros to give them.So she has basically got to pay someone to sleep w her. Now guys i know you like poppin hydros but dont sleep with Dyersburgs Number One Hoe to get them.
DANG DUDE SHE GOT a MYSPACE ????
lmao

Greenfield, TN

#22 Jan 2, 2010
yall are all hoes...hahahhaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God ain't so great. 6 min Qzvar 13
HAPPY 4th!!! 22 min Chicago Wind 1
I miss u , I miss us!! 28 min Chicago Wind 12
Asia Thompson or whoever 29 min Qzvar 9
Alvino's: public service announcement. 34 min Qzvar 22
the diet center 35 min Chicago Wind 46
where did fed ex guy josh go? 42 min Bright 35
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 2 hr Nicole 103,059
The Jerk Sherif Deputy 12 hr guest 17
Doug Robertson Breaks Topix 23 hr justme 42